Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 N Rawhide Dr, Olathe, KS 66061

Low pressure great service

by from Olathe, KS |

Came into Bud Brown VW looking to get out of a seven year old car and wanting to get a newer/less used car. (Hoped to get a 2012-2013 and less than 55,000 miles) what we got was a 2015 with only 24k miles and the payments we could afford. Grant asked the right questions of us and gave us honest answers. Grant and Bobby stayed after close to ensure we got the deal done. The next day, Bobby, called my wife and told her a better finance offer came in after we left. We came back in and signed new papers to a lower interest rate and lower monthly payments. Thanks to everyone at Bud Brown Volkswagen! We will make sure the people we know that are looking for cars will know how good of an experience we had. We will visit again when we need another vehicle ourselves!

Very pleasant experience

by from Olathe |

Eric was extremely helpful in finding information about a car I was interested in. He was very respectful and treated me the same way. Eric is very knowledgable about the vehicles and expresses that in a very modest and informative way. I didn't feel pressure to buy a car at all. I absolutely love the 2011 Tiguan that Eric showed me. Thanks for the help!

Best car buy ever!

by from Olathe, ks |

Mike Motley is the best. He was helpful but not overbearing. Everyone we had to deal with were great. I would recommend Bud Brown to anyone looking to purchase a VW. I would probably follow Mike where ever he went. Thanks for a great experience.

Amazing Service!

by from Kansas City, MO |

To say that I am blown away by the team at Bud Brown does not do it justice! Not only did we have a great buying experience with Grant Fisher, their service team continues to go above and beyond! We live an hour away from the dealership, but the service department, through Steve Everhart, has done everything to make servicing my Tiguan easy and effortless. With this kind of personalized service, I am now spoiled for life! Sorry guys, you're stuck with me now! Thank you for all that you do!

Not your typical VW experience

by from Johnson County, KS |

Low pressure, honest and extremely helpful. They made leasing a new Passat TDI a pleasure. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a new car, especially a VW.

Used car purchase

by from Olathe, KS |

Great service. Not pushy at all and very helpful. Nathan came in on his day off to close the deal with us. Toby worked with us on the additional warranty. Thank you!

Great Staff (terrible financial associate)

by from Missouri |

I bought a used Passat at Bud Brown Volkswagen on Saturday the 16th of May. We had a great experience with Michael Motley, and I would recommend working with him if you choose to buy a car here. The staff was great until we started working with the finacial consultant. Im not sure of his name, but he was arrogant and rude throughout the entire process. At this point in the process we discussed walking away do only to our experience with this man; however, life is moving rapidly right now, and I needed to get a car that day. It is hard to give the overall dealership a low rating, however I would not recommend buying here if they don't find a better suited finance staff member.

Special Day!!

by from Butler, Mo |

Janet & I drove to Bud Brown after my release from Kindred Wound Care Hospital after a very long stay. She wanted a VW as we had one in the 70's. At the dealership we were met by Missy McDonnell who knew people we knew and we looked at cars and cars. Jan was quick to pick a Jetta Sportwagon TDI and Missy was quick to give us a demo ride. The trade went well and after a short while it was ours. We drove it home the next morning and we've been happy with it and still are. It has 70,000 miles on it, has given us great mileage and we're sure if we trade again it will be the same people & with a Volkswagon. It may not be a Jetta but it will be a Volkswagon TDI for sure. We like em! Thanks Missy, Jo & Jan

Nice experience buying a new 2015 GTI

by from Shawnee, KS |

I felt welcomed from the start as I walked up and was asked what they could do for me. I was then matched up with a salesperson (Eric) who fit just perfectly with us and the car we wanted to look at. It took no time at all to get into the test drive, and Eric even reminded me of a few things I wanted to test regarding the phone hookup (caller ID with contacts from my phone). Once I was ready to buy, I received a trade-in offer I was very happy with and before too long, drove away happy in my new GTI. Also, as a side note: they carry the same high performance all-season tire that I had been buying on my previous car (and really liked), and their price is about the same as what I was paying from an internet vendor plus shipping and a specialty installer. So while it won't be soon, I know where I'll get my next tires, too.

2012 EOS

by from Spring Hill Ks. |

Chris went out of his way to get us the car we wanted, we ended up with a great car at the price we wanted.