Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 N Rawhide Dr, Olathe, KS 66061

Great Staff (terrible financial associate)

by from Missouri |

I bought a used Passat at Bud Brown Volkswagen on Saturday the 16th of May. We had a great experience with Michael Motley, and I would recommend working with him if you choose to buy a car here. The staff was great until we started working with the finacial consultant. Im not sure of his name, but he was arrogant and rude throughout the entire process. At this point in the process we discussed walking away do only to our experience with this man; however, life is moving rapidly right now, and I needed to get a car that day. It is hard to give the overall dealership a low rating, however I would not recommend buying here if they don't find a better suited finance staff member.

Special Day!!

by from Butler, Mo |

Janet & I drove to Bud Brown after my release from Kindred Wound Care Hospital after a very long stay. She wanted a VW as we had one in the 70's. At the dealership we were met by Missy McDonnell who knew people we knew and we looked at cars and cars. Jan was quick to pick a Jetta Sportwagon TDI and Missy was quick to give us a demo ride. The trade went well and after a short while it was ours. We drove it home the next morning and we've been happy with it and still are. It has 70,000 miles on it, has given us great mileage and we're sure if we trade again it will be the same people & with a Volkswagon. It may not be a Jetta but it will be a Volkswagon TDI for sure. We like em! Thanks Missy, Jo & Jan

Nice experience buying a new 2015 GTI

by from Shawnee, KS |

I felt welcomed from the start as I walked up and was asked what they could do for me. I was then matched up with a salesperson (Eric) who fit just perfectly with us and the car we wanted to look at. It took no time at all to get into the test drive, and Eric even reminded me of a few things I wanted to test regarding the phone hookup (caller ID with contacts from my phone). Once I was ready to buy, I received a trade-in offer I was very happy with and before too long, drove away happy in my new GTI. Also, as a side note: they carry the same high performance all-season tire that I had been buying on my previous car (and really liked), and their price is about the same as what I was paying from an internet vendor plus shipping and a specialty installer. So while it won't be soon, I know where I'll get my next tires, too.

2012 EOS

by from Spring Hill Ks. |

Chris went out of his way to get us the car we wanted, we ended up with a great car at the price we wanted.

great service

by from Merriam KS |

Grant Fisher assisted me with purchasing a Used Subaru Forester. Grant was very professional and helpful with helping me make the purchase. He was very friendly and while they do not focus on Subaru's he was very willing to help me understand the car and the technology (I was new to using a Bluetooth). I was impressed with his helpfulness and follow up. I would definitely work with Grant and Bud Brown again.

I love my new ride!

by from Lenexa, KS |

I had told my family I was going to go look at a car, but they didn't expect me to come home with one - the experience, friendliness, professionalism and all around good-natured staff at Bud Brown made the decision to go ahead and get the car a no-brainer! I love my 2013 Passat - it is a great car and I owe it all to Chris Smith and the rest of the staff of Bud Brown - thanks everyone!

Trusted Partner

by from Kansas City, MO |

Missy McConnell exemplifies a trusted partner for anyone wanting to buy a car. She puts the client's priorities before her own sales goals. I highly recommend Bud Brown VW!

Bud Brown VW is a standard of excellence 5 stars.

by from Lenexa ks. |

Andre of Bud Brown VW was amazing to work with, as was Tobey in finance. The experience went smoothly with absolutely no pressure. We will recommend this dearler ship to anyone in the market for a Volkeswagon.

Above and Beyond

by from Olathe, KS |

just bought a 2012 Jetta from Mike Motely, he and his team went above and beyond to find me a car within my budget and have all the qualities I was looking for. This is not an easy task for someone with a bruised credit! I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. It was obvious that he was there for me! Thank you Mike

New Volkswagen CC

by from Olathe, KS |

I just purchased a new Volkswagen CC from Bud Brown VW. Andre, my sales associate did an excellent job at showing me the car that I found online. I didn't want buying the car to be a long, drawn out process and they definitely accommodated that request! I would highly recommend Andre as well as Bobby in the finance department. They made the car buying process quick, easy, and without headaches!