Bud Brown Volkswagen

Service 877-668-3421

The signature of trust since 1949

EXTREMELY PLEASED

by from Overland Park, KS |

I am extremely pleased with service and my new car. I was able to purchase it at a fair price without any hassle. The service department is first rate and will do anything for you. This is a safe and comfortable place to do business!

Truly Exceptional Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

The sales team at Bud Brown VW has again kept their reputation for quality sales and customer service. From the time that I arrived I was never pressured into buying a car, but rather was able to walk around the lot and talk about the features on several of the new cars - Jetta TDI, New 2015 Golf, GTI, CC, Passat. Joel was very knowledgeable about all of the features. When it came time I decided that I would buy the 2014 Passat SE as it met my needs - again there was no pressure to buy the car and they truly went out of their way to help me find the price that I was looking for. If you are interested in a new car, I highly recommend Joel and all the staff at Bud Brown VW.

Amazing

by from Overland Park, KS |

This is my second time working with Missy and she had outdone herself. She went above and beyond any expectations I had in place. I got an amazing deal and it was super quick and easy. My experience was so great that I recommend Missy and BB VW to ALL of my friends and co-workers.

Great Customer Service Experience!

by from Missouri |

I first called Smokey after seeing a Passat online and he made sure to hold it for us as we drove from a few hours to check it out. Once there, he introduced us to Dominic who led us through the process of purchasing our first VW. Dominic was very professional and treated us with a high level of respect. Dominic even stayed past closing to help us get situated with the car and getting the satellite radio activated. Thanks for putting up with us Dominic! Everyone was extremely nice and we look forward to doing more business with them in the future!

Great customer service!

by from KC, MO |

I recently bought a 2015 GTI SE and I absolutely love it. My experience at Bud Brown was top notch. I first shopped online, like most of us reading this, and Smokey Peters quickly responded to my inquiry about my car. We easily set up a time for me to come out and test drive the vehicle. I then met sales rep Joel Presnell who enthusiastically took my fiance and I on a knowledgeable and fun test drive. At no point did I feel unappreciated, pressured, or taken advantage of. I worked with a few other people as well during the sale and all were very friendly. The entire Bud Brown team works as a family and treats their clients like such as well, very different from some of the other dealerships I had visited during my new car shopping.

Great Dealership! Thanks Andy!

by from Wichita, KS |

I recently bought a world auto certified pre-owned Jetta Sportwagen TDI from Bud Black. I live about two hours away in another city with several dealerships, but a used Jetta Sportwagen TDI was at least somewhat of a rarer car with the exact options I was looking for, and I'd gotten pretty set on one because it looked like the best car for my lifestyle and needs (great highway miles, good get up and go, room for people and cargo). So as a result I ended up at Bud Brown rather than a local dealership, and I'm definitely glad I did. I had email contact with Andy early on and he answered several questions and we worked out a lot of things in advance so when I was able to get up to Olathe on a weekend a lot of things would be taken care of and if I liked the car it would be easy to drive away with! I went up there on Labor day weekend and everything checked out so we started wrapping up the process. Even though it was a holiday weekend it did not take long at all with the advance work that they did for me to purchase the car. There was a short wait while the financing department worked out their matters so Andy and I just chatted about German cars and motors and so on. He's very knowledgeable and a real enthusiast! Once the finance department was ready for me Frank walked me through everything in a through fashion. There wasn't any kind of high pressure tactics there but he was able to swing some things where I could get some options I was interested in with a price that would work for me! Great follow-up too! I'd definitely make the drive up there to deal with them again in the future and I would encourage anyone else in the region to do so also!

Great Experience

by from Kansas City KS |

it had been 12 years since I purchased my last car, I was looking for a manual car, Eric took time to converse and was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He understood my reasons and my limitations, overall great experience , straight to the point .

Easy to deal with; friendly; knowledgable

by from Overland Park, KS |

From my first phone call to inquire about a car I found on the website, this was a delightful experience. I appreciate Missy's knowledge, sense-of-humor and down-to-earth answers. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, helpful and my purchase went GREAT!! Don't need the song and dance; however, I believe if I did this group would be quite entertaining!!

WONDERFUL !!!

by from Parsons, KS |

My experience at Bud Brown dealership was one to remember. We were treated with courtesy and respect and enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. The team was willing to work with my family to ensure that we got the vehicle we wanted at the price we could afford. We will look forward to doing business with this dealership in the future and have already recommended it to others.

great experience

by from overland park, ks |

I found the used Passat I was looking for online. I visited Bud Brown, test drove and worked out a deal over the next couple deals. Joel was my sales rep and was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and never pushy. I received a fair price for my trade and got a good price on the Passat compared to local and national "like" cars. My wife, who co-signed, was impressed with the facility and the quickness of the paper work. All in all, great overall experience.

VW Passat - Bud Brown

by from Olathe, KS |

Norman is great to work with! He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. I am SO happy with my VW purchase I will never own anything else!!!! Also, Andre BonHomme sold me my car and did a wonderful job with everything. This was my first brand new car and it was easier than all the other vehicles I have purchased.