925 N Rawhide Dr, Olathe, KS 66061

Service 877-668-3421

The signature of trust since 1949

EXTREMELY PLEASED

by from Overland Park, KS |

I am extremely pleased with service and my new car. I was able to purchase it at a fair price without any hassle. The service department is first rate and will do anything for you. This is a safe and comfortable place to do business!

Best service I've had in years

by from Overland Park, KS |

"EXCELLENT" I have been to many dealerships in the past looking for a newer or a brand new car. And this is the first dealership that has gone above and beyond my expectations for all the needs that i had.

Very Happy with the new 2014 Jetta TDI!!

by from Sedalia, MO |

Very nice people to deal with, glad I made the visit.

Great Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Joel was great to work with, I appreciate the fact he cared about what me and my wife were looking for in a car. I also appreciate that he didn't pressure us, was very personable and I actually drove away from the Bud Brown feeling like I had a friend that sold me a car. If you are looking for a new or used car, I definitely recommend giving Joel and the people at Bud Brown a visit.

Great Experience!

by from Kansas City |

Great Experience! Joel Presnell and Bud Brown Volkswagen truly exceeded my expectations for a car dealership. They listened to my needs, wants, and concerns and then provided me straightforward and honest answers, ideas, and information. Joel took the time to walk me through the entire process, reviewing anything I needed further clarification on. He gained my trust almost instantly which is a rare feat in this industry. I never felt pressured which made the whole experience much more enjoyable that other dealers I have shopped. If you are looking for a VW, Bud Brown is the place to go, and ask for Joel!

Great Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Excellent Customer Service Having had experience now with two different local VW dealerships, (both service and sales teams) I have to say Bud Brown far surpassed the other dealership in terms of gaining my satisfaction.

by from Olathe KS |

Joel and Frank Joel and Frank were amazing! They made sure that my husband and I got everything we wanted or needed in a car for our family. I was originally concerned about getting a car because I wanted my payments to be at a certain amount. However, they were able to make sure that we got a car that we loved and at a great price. I also loved the fact that they really cared and it was not about a sale to them. I would recommend any of my family or friends to go to Bud Brown Volkswagen.

Damsel in Distress!

by from Overland Park, KS |

Damsel in Distress! I was in desperate need of getting into a vehicle and ASAP. The gentlemen at Bud Brown made me feel safe, and comfortable knowing that I was getting the best deal possible. Thank you so much to Joel and Rick for being by far the most amazing, patient, and understanding people you are!!! I will definitely send friends to Bud Brown, and I can honestly say I will be a permanent customer! Thank you!!

Used car purchse

by from Lees Summit, MO |

Worked with Spencer on purchasing a used car; excellent experience, it all went like clockwork with no heartburn. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend Spencer to anyone looking for a car.

Fantastic Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Fantastic Experience I was in a car wreck where my former vehicle was totaled and I needed a replacement vehicle ASAP. I was looking for the best deal on a reliable car and knew I wanted a Volkswagen. I was looking at a number of different dealerships in the area, however that changed once I visited with Toby and Joel. I worked with Toby first and he was incredibly helpful and friendly. When I had to leave after my first visit without making a deal (I had my two small children with me) there was no pressure at all. In fact, when I called back to schedule a time to come in, Toby actually scheduled me at a time that he would not be able to help me, putting me with Joel, resulting in him losing half the sale, because that time worked best for me and my family. I would have never expected that and it solidified for me that the folks here are truly about the customer. It took us 3 different trips into the dealership to get a deal done (at no fault of theirs) and they were incredibly patient with me and my family and helpful and friendly at every turn. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had (or even heard of for that matter) and they have gained a life long customer. I would highly recommend Bud Brown Volkswagen to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. Rare is the occasion when buying a car that the car itself is secondary in the process. Volkswagen's are excellent vehicles, I knew that going in. What I didn't expect was to find car dealers who genuinely cared about the customer and not their commission.

Exceptional customer service

by from Olathe, KS |

I bought a used 2011 Volkwagen Tiguan from Bud Brown VW in March 2014. The entire experience, from start to finish, was extremely positive. Joel Presnell was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and I appreciated his attention to detail when pointing out features of the car. He could not have provided more friendly or exceptional service! I had never purchased a car on my own before and was not sure what to expect. From the minute we got there, Joel made us feel very welcome and at ease. I would absolutely buy another car from this dealership in the future, thanks to Bud Brown Volkswagen's wonderful customer service.