Eskridge Chevrolet

Service 888-302-7794

Family owned for more than 40 years

WONDERFUL CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Raleigh, NC |

We live in North Carolina. This was the first time my husband and I purchased a vehicle from another state, solely on the internet pictures and speaking with the salesperson. I must say, this was the BEST car buying experience we have had. The car was exactly as shown on the pictures. We were not disappointed. The price was fair. They shipped the car to our NC residence without any damage. Tom Pasch, the Finance Manager was EXCEPTIONAL!!!! We received paperwork and the title to the car quickly. Tom was always available to answer all questions and even provided us with his personal cell phone number. He returned our calls quickly and was very responsive. I will definitely recommend the staff at Eskridge Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a car!!!!!

Eskridge Service very helpful

by from Guthrie Ok |

We had some issues with are car and took it in to be fixed and a few issues on figuring out the prob, But in the end Customer service is what we got they went out of there way to help us in every way they could. They were all very friendly and told us if we had any more prob. Please come back and they would take care of us.Thank you

Quick, easy, & painless.

by from Moore, OK |

Did an application online after finding the vehicle my husband and I decided to purchase. Made an appointment to test drive a couple of days later on a Saturday morning. Drove from Moore. We where approved with a great interest rate and drove home in less than an hour. Thanks To our salesrep Greg and finance manager Tom for making this so easy and quick!

Exceptional.

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

These guys, y'all? They stayed after closing, waiting for us to drive over from Tulsa to look at a vehicle (with no promise to buy), they were welcoming, took us on a thorough test drive and considerately spoke with us about the pricing and the process; no dishonesty, no haggling, no pressure. We'll be back to Eskridge Chevrolet (not just for servicing) and we'll be telling our friends and family all about our experience. In a world where everyone is skeptical and looking out for their own best interests, it's hard to imagine anyone doing business in a friendly manner anymore, but we found it here. Thanks Derrick, Tom and Bart.

Highly Recommend this place

by from Oklahoma City |

I spent about 2 weeks looking for a nice low miles used Truck when I came across an ad on Auto trader for a 2011 with only 24k miles. There were only 4 pictures on the ad and I couldn't really couldn't tell anything about it's condition from the pics provided so I decided to call the dealership. I spoke with Bart and I could tell right off he was a down to earth type salesman, he wasn't pushy or aggressive like most I had talked to at other dealerships. Bart took my phone # snapped about 7 pictures of the truck and text them to me. I liked what I saw and told him I would try to swing by the next day after work. When my wife and I arrived at the dealership around 5pm Bart had the truck waiting by the front door and proceeded to show me some of the features while we did a walk around and I inspected it. After a short test drive my wife and I decided to go inside and see what kind of deal they could make on it. My wife and I are were preapproved through our bank for a low interest rate so we let Tom Pasch the finance director know that up front, after a phone call to my bank Tom explained he used our lender on a regular basis and felt he could beat our rate. He made a phone call to the representative of our lender in which he had a really good relationship with and after it was all said and done he ended up getting us almost a full 1% lower interest rate then what we had received from our online application through our lender. From the very start our whole car buying experience at Eskridge Chevrolet smooth and at no time did I ever feel like I was under pressure. Most dealerships are full of sharks looking for blood, my experience at Eskridge Chevrolet couldn't have been further from that. To top it off, when you buy a vehicle from them New or Used, you get oil changes for life, no gimmicks. This place can't be beat!!

These Guys are Great!!!!

by from Oklahoma City |

I brought my car in to have some issues taken care of and ended up buying a new 2014 Silverado. The professionalism and knowledge of their product is 2nd to none. When It was time to finalize my purchase with Tom in finance he met us with a smile and was very courteous and friendly to deal with. With most finance guys they can be stiff shirt and won't smile. We found this to be not true in his office. Keep up the honesty and laughter guys seems you really care about your customers.KUDOS!!!!!

SERVICE

by from MUSTANG |

I HAVE BROUGHT MY TRAILBLAZER INTO ESKRIDGE CHEVROLET TO HAVE SOME ENGINE WORK DONE, THEY DELIVERED LIKE THEY PROMISED AND BILLY THE NEW GM EVEN LET ME BARROW A VEHICLE WHILE MY VEHICLE WAS IN THE SHOP, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP FOR SERVICE , AND THE NEXT TIME I BUY A VEHICLE, IT WILL BE FROM THEM

Best experience ever...Thanks for making it easy

by from Edmond,ok |

Best experience ever...Thanks for making it easy. I have bought a lot of cars in my time and this is one of the best.

Eskridge Chevrolt

by from Guthrie, OK |

Very disorganized group. I will take my sales experience elsewhere. Tom, the "Super Finance Guy", was extremely rude to me. Very loud, defensive and obnoxious. I work in a car sales environment and I would have been escorted out the door if I were to treat my customers the way he treated me.

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Owasso, Ok |

We purchased a 2014 Silverado. Everyone was true to their word and made the deal quick, smooth and very enjoyable! We dealt with Chris, Bart and Tom, all great people!

GREAT PEOPLE!!

by from edmond,ok |

Bought a car over phone and love it! they had a great seletion of cars and trucks.