Gregg Smith Ford Lincoln

1316 Price Lane, Clinton, MO 64735

New 877-720-1896 New 877-720-1896
Used 888-837-5793 Used 888-837-5793
Service 888-835-0414 Service 888-835-0414

"Where Our People Treat You Right!"

Why go anywhere else?!

by from Clinton, MO |

Gregg Smith Ford Lincoln went way above and beyond to help my wife and I buy our 2014 Ford Taurus! They did an amazing job of finding the car for us and this was the first vehicle that we purchased together and they all made the entire process painless! Thank you to everyone who helped us get the exact car that we wanted! I would highly, highly recommend Gregg Smith Ford Lincoln to all of my friends and family. If you are in the market, at least give them a chance to find the one for you. You won't be sorry!!!

May 19, 2015

Thank you so much Tayler and Bethany Ross! We are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying your Taurus and also to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our dealership! It was also a great pleasure working with the two of you and we look forward to helping you with future purchases!

Stacy Hook (sales) at "Gregg Smith Ford Lincoln"

by from Lenexa, Ks. |

Stacy kept me informed of the vehicle status from the first contact by e-mail. She did it in the easy non pressing way. She was helpful with negotiating the final "deal"'. All paperwork was prepared in advance, and to complete the sale took very little time. Overall I had a great experience buying the car at the Gregg Smith Ford Lincoln.

May 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words Bill! I am so very pleased that you had such a great experience and I truly enjoyed working with you during this process. It is always a wonderful thing when the customer is such a friendly and pleasant person to work with like yourself, helps us on the sales side make things much smoother for everyone! Please stay in touch and keep us posted if there is anything that we can do in the future!

Greg Smith Ford Lincoln Rocks!

by from Whiteman Air Force Base, MO |

I have been shopping around for a fair price on a gently used 4x4 truck for a few weeks when I found a pre-owned truck on Greg Smith Ford Lincoln website. The price was lower than many comparable vehicles on other dealer websites and below NADA value. Seemed too good to be true, but when I saw and test drove this awesome truck I was completely impressed! My salesman Dwayne gave me a $400 military discount on top of an already low "out the door price"! The entire Staff was extremely friendly and helpful and I won't buy a vehicle anywhere else except Greg Smith Ford Lincoln! Thanks!!! Technical Sergeant Matthew Ruggiero, USAF

Great help !

by from Warrensburg, MO |

The staff was very helpful. Even let me take a car home to show my wife. Wife didn't like the interior color so they shopped for me and found a couple of choices that could work. I have not purchased yet do to unexpected circumstances but to plan to use Greg Smith when ready to buy.

Greg Smith Ford is the best Ford Dealer in America

by from Warsaw, MO |

My husband and I started our search for a new vehicle. We knew we were going to purchase a new Ford. We contacted another dealership and had a very unpleasant and costly experience with them, only to find out they were very deceitful. At that point, we contacted Greg Smith Ford, quite apprehensively, I must add, and WOW!!! We were treated like royalty. We talked with Greg Smith personally, who followed our entire experience. They didn't have the car on their lot that we wanted, but after telling them exactly what we wanted, Dwayne Compton, the sales manager and Greg located us the exact 2012 Ford Fusion that we dreamed of. Greg, personally went and picked up our new vehicle. The entire staff at Greg Smith Ford was amazing to deal with and made our purchase a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. Ken and I would highly recommend Greg Smith and his entire staff to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.....new or used. They put the true meaning in "Going the extra mile" to service their customers. Greg Smith Ford you have restored our faith and made us very happy, satisfied customers. Thank you all!! We love you!!

December 15, 2012

Wow! We certainly appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are sorry you had a bad experience with another dealer. We are happy we could help you out. Thanks again.

Great Experience

by from St Paul, MN |

I purchased a used car from this dealer sight unseen and had the vehicle delivered to MN. My experience was very positive as I found the dealer to be straight forward, honest, prompt and a pleasure to work with during the transaction. I would recommend them based upon my personal experience.

October 19, 2012

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure doing business with you. We strive for customer satisfaction and it makes our day to hear we are doing things right. Thanks again, Brian

Everything you expect

by from Edwards, MO |

From the moment we drove onto the lot, we were treated courteously without being over-pressured. The dealership had more than enough selection and with the help of a salesman, we test drove the perfect automobile to fit our needs. Our trade-in and purchase was handled efficiently and honestly. I will visit this location for my auto needs in the future.

December 26, 2011

Thank you so much for your business and your positive feedback. We do not stop at the sale of your vehicle, if you ever need anything give us a call we would love to be of service to you. We also know that when you are in the market for a new vehicle we have to EARN your business again.

Great Dealership to Work With

by from Clinton, MO |

Very easy to work with and overall great people...

December 26, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback Travis. We appreciate your business and we know you will love your Escape. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you need anything!!

Great Customer Service

by from Clinton, MO |

Our customer service rep, Josh, addressed any concerns we had purchasing my used car and that's why we purchased my husbands truck from him 3 months later. He does what he says he is going to do. Thank you Josh!

September 29, 2011

It was an absolute pleasure serving both of you. If you guys ever need anything just give me a shout!! Tell everyone you know that is looking for a car to come and see me!!

Drove 1000 miles to this Dealership

by from Russell PA |

It was well worth the drive from PA to MO. Josh Wagner, our Salesman was wonderful. The dealership was quaint and comfortable. The entire staff that we interacted with were all great. We would even consider the drive again to purchase another new car even with the distance we traveled. The entire experience was good right from the first e-mail inquiry to the drive off the dealership lot. I would highly recommend this hometown atmosphere Ford Dealer to anyone regardless of how far away you are.

September 29, 2011

That Mustang found the best home that it could have asked for!! No one will take care of it like you will. Let me know when you are closer to looking for a Taurus for your wife!! I know she will love them.