Capitol Subaru

3235 Cherry Ave NE, Salem, OR 97303

New 888-686-4469
Used 877-461-8718
Service 866-785-1837

Oregon's Only 100% Oraganic Subaru dealer with No Additional Dealer Markup. Your Way on the Parkway!

Forester Purchase

by from Salem OR. |

I have never had such sn easy and pain free experience buying a new car. Our sales associate was knowledgeable, friendly and completely low pressure. It is also important to note that we love our car. :) John

trying to purchase new Subaru Forester

by from 97302 |

very awkward layout. have to walk a couple blocks to see new subarus salesman wanted too much personal information not applicable to purchase

Outstanding Experience

by from Lincoln City, OR |

Hands down the most excellent car buying experience I have ever had. It is a first class dealership from the ground up. My salesperson Frannie Y. was knowledgeable, friendly and most helpful, she made the whole process not feel like "buying a car". Thank you Capitol Subaru!!!! Love my car, and have probably found a dealership for life.

Capitol Subaru responded to this review

October 22, 2014

We are very happy that you had such a great experience here at Capitol Subaru, If we can do anything else to help let us know.

Excelent service!!

by from Lincoln City Oregon |

This was by far the best new car experience I have ever had. Nick was amazing! I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone looking for a new car!! Thank you once again for my beautiful car and amazing customer service!!

Subaru experience

by from salem |

Eric at subaru tried hard to meet my needs. I delt with tyler first who contacted me and answered questions i needed answered. My son and i bought a car a few weeks prior to this and we came back because how we were treated.

Capitol Subaru responded to this review

January 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your nice comments and your business, it is our goal to make sure that you were completely satisfied with your purchase experience.

The salesman was great

by from Salem, OR |

I didn't end up getting the car I looked at, but the salesman, Eric D. was great and I would return again and refer anyone there who was interested in a Subaru. Felt like he listened to what I said and was interested in and he gave good info on the cars. He was upfront and real, which is a great thing in a car salesman. Had a friend along and she was ready to buy a car there too! Hope to be able to buy a car there in the future.