Americar Auto Sales

Used 888-343-1165 Used888-343-1165

Drive What Makes You Happy

Fantastic team effort at Americar

by from North Syracuse,NY |

My fourth car purchase at Americar. The whole staff at Americar does everything right. No problems what so ever. All phases of purchasing a vehicle and getting a vehicle serviced are done smoothly. The whole staff at Americar are exceptional.

Long time Americar Customer

by from Camilus NY |

Have been a long time customer of Americar! I have leased vehicles from them, purchased vehicles from them and I even have my vehicles serviced at Americar. The have always been fair and honest with me and that is why I keep coming back! Just purchased a 2012 Nissan Rogue from them and I absolutely love the car.

Great Dealership to work with

by from N. Syracuse |

Purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion from Americar. Buying process was very easy, price was great and the salesman was great to work with. Had my new car in 2 days and when they pulled it outside when I picked it up, it looked like a brand new car! Very happy with my decision to purchase from this dealership and I will spread the word!

Great Buying Experience, Fantastic Service Dept

by from Syracuse NY |

Bought a 2011 Ford Fusion from Americar and I have to say what a beautiful car! Clean and very well maintained. The buying process was way to easy thanks to Kris, I was in my new car 24 hours later. Had 1 minor issue so I called the Americar Service dept. and they got me right in, gave me a free loaner for the 3 hours they had the car and even washed it when I went to pick it up. Americar gets 5 stars from me!

Great experience!!

by from Syracuse New York |

This was my first time dealing with a dealership. I had bought my first car through a private seller. With that car coming to the end of its life I knew it was time for something new. From the second I walked in the door I felt welcomed. I had a lot of questions and they made me feel comfortable. I had purchased a Ford Fusion and for the price and the warranty I couldn't say no. Although, they couldn't give me much for my trade they helped me sell mine as a private seller. It was a huge load off my shoulders. They pretty much walked me through the whole car buying process which made things a lot easier than I could have imagined.

Used Car Purchase

by from N. Syracuse |

After wasting my time looking at other cars, I was driving by Americar and stopped to look at their used cars. Very impressed with their selection, found out they give a great warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee. I ended up purchased a 2013 Ford Taurus and the car is great. I had one issue with a wind noise in the back pass door, the service department took it right in, found a ripped seal and fixed the issue without question. My thanks to my salesmen Rick and everyone at Americar!

Vehicle Purchase

by from Cleveland NY |

I purchased a 2006 Saab 2.0t Convertible from Americar. Vehicle is in beautiful shape and runs like a top. The vehicle was delivered to me within 24 hours and I'm very please with the Service I received! Will definitely refer this dealership to everyone I know including my friends and family...

Bought a used rental

by from Syracuse, NY |

I just bought a used car from Thrifty Americar, the car is in great condition and was offered at a very good price. What I have been most impressed with is their ability to work with you to make you happy. They were able to replace the batteries in the key fab, I was also concerned with one of my tires tread. It would have BARELY passed inspection, I brought the car back and they replaced the tire for me. I have been extremely pleased with my interactions so far!

Used buy

by from Conshohocken |

They had the vehicle, miles and color that we were looking for but their vehicle description was lacking by omission. They are NOT set up to deal with out of state buyers so every step of the process took longer. I took delivery 6/1 and now have to review some things with them.