8590 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

Service 888-841-9161

How Do You Subaru? We Subaru With Peoria Subaru

Subaru purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Had a great experience at Subaru of Peoria. We found a vehicle we loved and couldn't be happier! Thanks Bob and staff for helping me out!

April 24, 2014

Sub4me, Thank you for your feedback! Bob and all of us here at Peoria Subaru appreciate your review! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call me at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Subaru!

Thank you!

by from avondale,az |

Bob and Kevin recently helped me find my new Outback. Kevin went through every detail of the car with me and Bob was very knowledgeable. I will recommend them both to my colleagues. Thanks guys.

great experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bough a Subaru Crosstrek from Bob and Spencer. They were very helpful in the process of finding a vehicle. In my first visit I worked with Bob and he educated me on the whole vehicle. I wasn't ready to make a decision so I went home to think about it. I came back in and worked with Spencer. He was very nice and finished the deal with him. I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere! Thanks everyone at Subaru

Very Happy

by from phoenix,az |

Couldn't be happier with my new Impreza. Whole deal was super easy, Bob and John were a pleasure to work with. My wife loves it so much we might see you soner than I thought to pick one up for her. Thanks guys!

Subaru Purchase

by from Surprise, AZ |

Bought a Subaru from Mr. Shotwell. We had a great experience! No haggle pricing and very straight to the point! Thanks Peoria Subaru and Mr. Shotwell!

June 13, 2014

Bigdad76, Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon and if you need anything don't hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My wife and I bought a Forester from Bob Shotwell. He was very friendly and explained everything in detail to us. Glad we didn't have to spend hours and hours negotiating. Gave us the price and we were happy with it. Great experience. Will be excited to check out service department when needed.

June 13, 2014

Livingston14, Thank you for your review! Bob has been with us since the beginning and it is always nice to hear from his happy customers! We hope you enjoy your new Forester and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Thanks again!

Appalled and Satisfied...

by from Sun City West, AZ |

I was in to the service department this week to have my foresters maintenance done. I pulled in to the service lane and was greeted by Lisa. She was great, very knowledgeable and helpful. My service work was all in all great. It was quick and the people friendly. My issues lies in when I was out in the service lane there were two employees standing off to the side like in the parking area smoking. While I understand they were out doors, the smoke was wafting over to the service lane where I had to stand and made me very uncomfortable. I do realize they were more than 20ft from the door however I just thought it was unsightly and poor manners to allow employees to smoke so close to a customer area. I know they were employees because as I waited for my service to be completed I saw them in the showroom in the raised up salesman area - and here they displayed loud, foul language, large tattoos and bright hair. While I may be a little old fuddy duddy - this just does not seem to be the place to display such "individuality". All in all my experience was good beyond these minor things. If you are looking just for quality maintenance this is the place - if you are looking for quality atmosphere, look elsewhere.

Bob Shotwell

by from Snottsdale |

Bob, thank you for being so super awesome. This was the fastest car buying experience ever! Thank you thank you oh and thank you again!!!! B. Reid

Great experience w/ Bob Shotwell

by from Glendale, AZ |

Bob was very helpful when we came in to buy a Subaru. He went out of his way to make the sale very positive! We would buy a car from him again!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My husband and I came in to drive a new Forester. We weren't sure if it was going to be big enough for our growing family. Bob explained all of the new features and let us put in our car seats to insure a great match! We bought it that day and couldn't be happier with our purchase! We are now a Subaru family! Thanks Bob and Peoria Subaru!

My Son's Car

by from Peoria, AZ |

We bought my son a new wrx for his 18th birthday. Thank you Bob and Spencer for making this happen. He is enjoying it very much!