Peoria Subaru

Service 888-841-9161

How Do You Subaru? We Subaru With Peoria Subaru

Subaru purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Had a great experience at Subaru of Peoria. We found a vehicle we loved and couldn't be happier! Thanks Bob and staff for helping me out!

April 24, 2014

Sub4me, Thank you for your feedback! Bob and all of us here at Peoria Subaru appreciate your review! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call me at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Subaru!

Bought a car from Henry

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Henry made the process of buying a new car smooth and enjoyable. He listened to what I wanted and worked with my wish list and budget. Now I am driving off the lot in the perfect car! I would absolutely recomend Henry at Peoria Subaru.

December 3, 2014

Amanda, Thank you for the kind words! Henry is happy to hear you were so pleased! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Disappointed

by from Minneapolis, MN |

They had the best price on a used vehicle - until you added $1300 in fees to the listed price. Manager didn't want to discuss - I don't understand if that is they way they are to all potential customers, or just to those that live outside the state.

If Patience is a virtue, it's name is MOORE!!!

by from Oceanside, CA |

We spotted a couple of Subaru cars in the used inventory on Cars.com and they were both at Moore Chrysler Jeep, so we went in as our car was overdue for replacement. Chris Wesley came out to meet us, and the front parking lot was empty. He explained that today was one of their Customer Appreciation Lunches and that all of the cars were moved to the back lot to make room for the customers. He pulled the keys on the cars we wanted to look at and wheeled us over to them in the back lot. He showed us several used Subaru cars and SUV's, but we eventually settled on a 2015 Outback Limited. Chris told us that this dealership was the only dealership that he has worked at where the management allows sales between the different brands, and Peoria Subaru, a Moore dealership, was right next door. I told him around noon that I needed to get lunch for my wife, and he got us into the Customer Appreciation Luncheon, which by the way, was catered by Dillon's Barbecue from Peoria, the place I was planning on taking her for lunch. While we ate, he gathered several options that were within our discussed price range. After we ate, we tried both a new Forester and a new Outback Limited, and although the Forester was nice, the Outback Limited literally floored me. He showed us a similar used Outback with low mileage, but when we ran the numbers, the dealer financing rate made it a no-brainer when deciding on the new unit. We spent the requisite 6 hours total at the dealership, which is what I expect when buying a car at a dealership, but the friendly atmosphere made it seem like a fairly quick day. The finance person, Evan, was friendly and no-nonsense. He laid out what worked for us, and as first time Subaru owners, we got an extended warranty with a rebate. We kept the anti-theft option, purchased another option that supposedly flashes the center rear brake light when you stop. It seems to have been not activated, but that is something that they are in the middle of resolving. The Subaru Delivery person, Henry, walked us through all of the features and was very friendly and helpful. He even helped us move the contents of the trade-in to the new car. He also walked us through the service center, even though we live in California, he said that when we visit my dad, bring the car in and have it inspected. He will shuttle us to the mall and back while it is inspected and it will be washed when we get back to pick it up. Overall, we got a good deal, as well as getting what we wanted from the trade. Happy Happy HAPPY!!!! We will be coming back again for another Subaru when the other car is due for trade.

November 29, 2014

John E. Boy, We couldn't be happier to hear about your experience here! We want to reassure you we are here for all of your automotive needs and if you need anything at all please call us at 623-972-2300. Welcome to the Moore family and enjoy your new Outback!

Follow up to original review

by from Goodyear AZ |

I wrote my original review before I talked to the finance dept. When I talked to them, I chose not to take the Gap Ins or Extended warranty. The person I was dealing with became angry and short with me. Very unpleasant gentleman. Then I had a problem with my car in the evening. I was unable to unlock the door. Again the gentleman I spoke to was rude. He sounded annoyed that I had bothered him and I had to ask for the phone number to road service. I have never encountered such rude people. I will be looking for another dealer to take care of my needs with my Forester.

sUBARU PURCHASE

by from Peoria, Az |

EXCELLENT SERVICE Henry was great, the experience was fun and enjoyable.

November 8, 2014

Barbara Brown, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Subaru!

2015 Subaru Outback

by from Phoenix Arizona |

We have bought 10 different new cars in the past 7 years, have met many sale person, Henry is the best, very polite, knows about cars, very detailed and easy work with, no pressure and get it done.

November 4, 2014

David Tai, Thank you so much for the kind words! Henry has been with us for many years and we are always happy to hear from his customers! We hope you enjoy your new Subaru and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300.Thank you again!

Suburu Forester

by from Phoenix AZ |

Everythingwas great. Henry was very knowledgeable and helpful. The Finance Dept was very helpful and friendly.

November 3, 2014

Kelley Jessen, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! We are so happy to hear you had a good experience here! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Forester!

Thank you!

by from avondale,az |

Bob and Kevin recently helped me find my new Outback. Kevin went through every detail of the car with me and Bob was very knowledgeable. I will recommend them both to my colleagues. Thanks guys.

July 28, 2014

Mrking2, Thank you for your review! Bob and Kevin are just 2 of the amazing sales people we have here! We look forward to serving you again! Please call us if you need anything at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

great experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bough a Subaru Crosstrek from Bob and Spencer. They were very helpful in the process of finding a vehicle. In my first visit I worked with Bob and he educated me on the whole vehicle. I wasn't ready to make a decision so I went home to think about it. I came back in and worked with Spencer. He was very nice and finished the deal with him. I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere! Thanks everyone at Subaru

July 28, 2014

Sub Crosstrek, Thank you for giving us the opportunity! Spencer and Bob are always thrilled to hear from their clients! If you need anything in the future please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300! Enjoy your new Subaru!

Very Happy

by from phoenix,az |

Couldn't be happier with my new Impreza. Whole deal was super easy, Bob and John were a pleasure to work with. My wife loves it so much we might see you soner than I thought to pick one up for her. Thanks guys!

July 28, 2014

JeffB76, Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We would be happy to work with you again and please do not hesitate to call us if you need anything at 623-972-2300. See you soon!