LGM 1 Auto Sales

991-993 18th Ave, Newark, NJ 07106

Used 877-460-9730

Gem in Newark

by from Morristown, NJ |

This place is tucked away in a neighborhood, but I'm so glad I found it. Greg and Larry are great guys, and their prices are the best in New Jersey. I bought an 02' Acura and I love it! Will definitely come back when I need another car.

LGM 1 Auto Sales responded to this review

March 10, 2014

Dear Shantelle, Thank you for the kind words, It was a pleasure working with you. Please tell your family and friends about us. Thanks Greg

GREAT DEAL GREAT SERVICE !!!

by from CARTERET,NJ |

I got great deal the service was even better they made sure that everything was great with the car and went above and beyond to help with my purchase I would definitely recommend this dealership IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A USED VEHICLE THIS IS THE ONE !!!!!!!!!

Never responded

by from Paterson, NJ |

Contacted them through the e-mail provided to inquire about a car I was interested. Never got a response or call. Wound up finding a vehicle a co-worker's relative was selling, so the loss was LGM's.

LGM 1 Auto Sales responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Dear Qmann, I apologize for not getting back to you, It was totally my fault. I am glad you found a car. Please give me another chance the next time you're in the market. Thanks Greg