Car City

1525 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

Used 866-496-2590 Used 866-496-2590

Our strong finance team will work magic to get you financed regardless of your credit!!

Love this place!

by from Glendale, CA |

I love this place, as I'm always having a great experience with them. During this past 5 years I got already 4 cars from them for me and my wife, and I'm 100% satisfied with the service, cars and a very friendly staff. They always can get you the car you want, within your budget and time-frame, and financing is super easy, specially for those who don't have an outstanding credit. Thank you guys so much for being so professional and helpful!

Great Experience

by from Glendale, CA |

I had a great experience while purchasing a used car for my elderly parents. My great experience started when I first called the dealer to inquire about their inventory. I spoke to a gentleman named Ashot, gave him my budget, told him the car is for my elderly parents and that was all. He gave me few options, the car was detailed, went and looked at it, dropped few hundreds from the price and we were out with the car. Never once I felt pressured or uncomfortable during the process. I will definitely return as a customer and or refer my friends and families.

Great service!

by from Glendale CA. |

I purchased a Lexus E-330 recently and very satisfied with the service.

Car City responded to this review

March 8, 2014

Thank-you for your review.

I recommend this place

by from Los angeles |

I love this place, very friendly and relaxed people. I had been turned down at 2 dealers because of my credit issues; they got me approved in no time. I love the BMW I got and it is running great. Also they answered every question I had without plying games or pushing me into a car that I didn like. I do definitely recommend this car dealer.

Car City responded to this review

March 8, 2014

Thank-you for your review.