Alan Byer Foreign Auto

Used 888-470-4083 Used 888-470-4083

Central New York's Luxury & Import Sales & Service Center

A Refreshing Experience

by from Mohawk Valley |

Bob was very informative and to the point. He was never a "pushy salesman" during the whole car buying process. He knows his vehicles and will spend as much time as you need to go over the options that your vehicle has to offer. He also took the time to find the best financing rate available. We'll be back for our next car purchase! Thank you Bob and staff.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Rome, NY |

We were a bit concerned trading in our Escalade for a much smaller vehicle but we are LOVING our new XC60 Volvo and we had a great experience dealing with everyone at Alan Byer Volvo throughout the purchasing process, so THANK YOU!!

GReat Buying experience

by from Whitesboro, NY |

Bob, my sales man, was extremely helpful and patient with me. He made the decision easy and was upfront with all my options.

2003 Toyota Highlander

by from Cold Brook, NY |

This was one of the smoothest car-buying experiences ever. Bob was incredibly accommodating and brought the vehicle to Utica so I did not have to travel out to Syracuse for a test drive. This saved hours of my time. Very friendly, patient and informative service. Thanks!

A refreshing change!

by from Poland, NY |

My husband and I had a great buying experience with Bob. What a refreshing change! Bob went above and beyond to help us and Alan Byer is fortunate to have Bob as an employee. Not only is Bob very friendly but so is the whole staff; the head mechanic, Jason, the head of service, Jeremy, and the general manager, Peter all made us feel welcome. Bob treated us so well we plan to go back to him when we upgrade our other vehicle.

2013 Volvo

by from New Hartford,NY |

This is my first Volvo. Saw the ad ,looked in their lot and did a test drive. By the next day, deal was closed! Bob was great explaining all aspects of warranty and operating my new car. He was available around our schedule,helpful,polite and just a joy to work with. I highly recommend this dealership .

Good Communication

by from Liverpool NY |

Bob was great communicating with us promptly and allieving all concerns we might have had. Great salesperson and great follow through.

2013 Mazda

by from Barneveld, NY |

I can't say enough good things about this dealership. My entire experience start to finish was great. Upfront, honest, trustworthy and reliable. Peter was great to work with and Bob was super helpful with the finishing touches! Thanks again to Alan Byer, I LOVE my new car!

Papa Paul

by from Holland Patent New Yorl |

I have been dealing with alot of different dealers over the years and I have never been treated as well as I have been treated here. All of my questions have been answered and everything i wanted done was done in a timely manner. Bob and the rest of the staff go above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy

My 2014 Volvo

by from Rome, NY |

Women usually feel intimidated when purchasing a vehicle and/or having vehicle repairs done. Bob at Alan Byer in Utica was a pleasure to deal with. Am looking forward to having a long relationship with their location. I would recommend doing business with them and with Bob. Can't wait to start driving my Volvo!!!