Auto Fair, Inc.

Auto Fair, Inc.

775 Boston Post Rd, West Haven, CT 06516

Used 866-665-4901

CT's Best Indoor Auto Showcase!!

Lindsley

by from Wallingford, Ct. |

The price for my Truck was very good. I have had my Truck for 6 year with very little repairs. 2001 Dodge Dakota. They are very very honest people. I am now looking for a SUV 6V

Worst car dealer

by from West haven CT |

Bought a 4x4 Mercedes and regretted. Before I ask then the transmission on the car and they said it is new that they had just changed it.... It was a big lie! March 2013 I bought the car and the transmission fell by September 2013. They don't respect their word neither the warranty. The mechanics are not specialist in transmission so they messd up my car and they talk to much for nothing. I had to put a complaint at the dmv..... Worst mechanics and dealer

Buy your car here!!!

by from Plymouth, Ct. |

I have purchased a number of new and used vehicles over the years and have this to say about my experience with Auto fair. Family owned business who treats their customers as family! No BS no Lies here with these guys! Very Generous Trade in value for my truck, Very reasonable purchase price on nearly new 2013 Mustang Convertible. Customer service was perfect. Bill Jr. is a great guy and very honest and very helpful. I will be back in a couple months to buy my daughter a car here. I will do business here again! Thank you for a great car at a great price!

Great people, great experience!

by from East Haven |

Buying a car is usually nothing I want to ever be bothered with. It's time consuming, overwhelming and I'm always skeptical about what the sales people tell me. Well, I have to tell you, my whole attitude changed when I went to Auto Fair! The owner and sales people were professional, knowledgeable and patient! They didn't harass you, follow you or talk you into buying a vehicle that you really didn't want. Most of all...they care and they listen. If what you want is not part of their huge selection, they begin their journey to find you exactly what you want. I said I was looking for a specific white BMW and within days, it was there! I was amazed! Their expert service technicians check the whole vehicle for you and make sure it's in perfect condition for you. The paper work was seamless and the whole process was a pleasure. If and when I buy another car, this will be the only place I go!!!

Fair prices and great customer service!

by from Wallingford, CT |

My wife and I were seeking a small, affordable 4x4 SUV. The staff at Auto Fair was able to show us several makes/models in the comfort of their indoor showroom - which was a real plus on a snowy winter day! We really liked a Jeep Liberty we saw and Auto Fair's pricing put it within our budget - they even worked with us to finance it at great low rate! (We had previously seen several similarly equipped models at other dealers for quite a bit more, and assumed we couldn't afford one.) Several moths later, it is still running like an new car. We cant thank Auto Fair enough for their great service and fair prices. We will definitely be back - and sending our friends here!

Friendly and very reasonable prices

by from New Haven, CT |

I went down to look for an affordable and reliable suv. I didn't really know what I wanted specifically, but the salesmen were very helpful in helping me to find something in my price range. I ended up with a Jeep Grand Cherokee, which I am extremely pleased with. In the times since my purchase, I have returned for oil changes and general maintenance and again, I remain very satisfied with the customer service I continue to receive. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a used car.

Great Experience

by from Cheshire ct |

Bought and service my car here. Great vehicles great people and great service.

Great Experience

by from connecticut |

Bought and service my VW here. Great Price, Great selection of quality clean cars. And great people. Overall best place to buy and service cars or trucks in the area.

3 Cars so far and nothing but Good!

by from East Haven |

My Son (09 Nissan Altima Coupe), my Wife (07 BMW 328xi) and myself (07 Jeep Patriot Limited) have bought vehicles at Auto Fair in the last 6 months. All 3 vehicles were in excellent shape and all were sold at fair prices. I have no complaints from our first visit to the dealership through our last. This is a friendly place to buy a quality used car and it is very low pressure. I will check them out first next time my family needs a car.

Great Dealership, Great people

by from North Haven CT. 06473 |

Best dealership I have ever experienced. They sell quality vehicles and stand behind them 100%. I have bought dozens of vehicles over nine years and will continue to buy from the most honest people in the business. If they don't have what you want they will make every effort to get it for you. Bravo Auto Fair, your the best. Home of the lifetime warranty and just as important home of great customer service.

Best experience better car

by from Orange ct |

Searched on auto trader for cars tried every dealer around This was by far the best info no hidden agenda I picked the car on a Saturday I drove off Monday morning With real plates I'm sure it can be done same day but they worked with my situation May find other cars online won't find a process that works as well as Thea guys A+