Auto Fair, Inc.

775 Boston Post Rd, West Haven, CT 06516

Used 866-665-4901 Used 866-665-4901

CT's Best Indoor Auto Showcase!!

Lindsley

by from Wallingford, Ct. |

The price for my Truck was very good. I have had my Truck for 6 year with very little repairs. 2001 Dodge Dakota. They are very very honest people. I am now looking for a SUV 6V

Got a GREAT DEAL !!!,Trade-in,Price & PEOPLE

by from Waterbury.Ct. |

5 Stars all the way!!! Need a car? FIRST place to look.Great PEOPLE!!! Thanks Auto Fair

Wonderful experience!

by from New Haven, CT |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my '09 Kia Optima LX from AutoFair! The staff was very friendly, helpful, and efficient. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. I was introduced to this dealership by my friend who is a local pastor. She had a high confidence in this dealership integrity and honesty and she was right!

Ford 500 bought

by from Hamden,CT |

I went in to look at cars one day and was driving home the next day with a car. The employees that were working both those days were very friendly, I have a young daughter and they even entertained her. My credit is not the greatest and when the dealer told me I could get a loan I was really happy, they also explained that if I got all my payments done for at least a year it would not only help my credit but it would enable me to trade it in for a better car if I wanted to. They also helped me get insurance right there in the office. I have been referring them to people I know are interested in getting a car.

Buying a Used Car

by from Orange, CT |

I looked long and hard for a used car along the ranks of many places in CT. Auto Fair fit the bill for quality, professionalism of the salesman! Not only did he give me feedback but asked questions regarding what I used a car for and deterred me from making mistakes of buying a car that looked good but not meant for me. He advised me of performance, mileage and future repairs. Not only did I buy a car but I had m y son come look as well and he purchased a truck. He encouraged me to get a warranty and I am glad I did. Now I have protection. Marc in the service dept. was very helpful with my first oil change and suggested in future what I need to do regarding rotating my tires, in 5,000 more miles to keep good wear on them. The owner Bill greets you and thoroughly asks if your happy and whatever else you need just call us! That's what we are here for. I highly recommend this dealership for CLEAN quality used cars!

Auto Fair, Inc.

by from Stratford, CT. |

Went to this dealer because of a vehicle that we saw on line. This dealer has a great selection of vehicles to choose from. All of the vehicles are clean and in great shape. The people at the dealership were extremely pleasant to work with. These people were not pushy and were very helpful answering questions. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I will definitely go back when we are looking for a car again.

Great service

by from Meriden,connecticut |

excellent attention all the paperwork quickly and very friendly staff

Great People!!!

by from Hamden, CT |

Great customer service! I was definitely satisfied with the way I was treated by Louis and John. They were really nice. I found the car I wanted and I'm very happy with it.

Great customer service!

by from Branford, CT |

It was great to find a used car dealership with such integrity. The sales staff was super knowledgeable and didn't pressure me at all from start to finish! I would highly recommend these guys to anybody

Auto Fair Used Cars

by from Bethany, CT |

Nice knowledgable people, no pressure and very helpful during the buying process. Happy with my car & the price. Also, discount if you shop online.