Sound Ford

101 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057

New 888-215-8605
Used 877-623-5084
Service 877-946-6387

#1 Volume Ford Dealer in Washington for the last 35 Years!

car dealer

by from Poulsbo, wa |

A salesman emailed me shortly after I filled out information on what I was looking for with a car buying service. He started to look for the truck and turned me over to the sales manager in short order. I had two other dealerships looking also for a truck. This dealership found the truck that I was looking for first, the negotiations were fast and resulted in a price that we were both happy with. The price from the car buying service helped in the negotiations. In all, I am very satisfied with my purchase from this dealership, especially the sales manager.

Quick Purchase

by from Des Moines, WA |

Purchased the Ford F-250 Super Duty. The service was excellent and the eager to do business. The staff was very helpful and went a bit over the top to make the sale. The sales staff did manage to find someone to answer questions for us if they didn't know the answer to our many questions. Wish the truck had been detailed a little more before driving away and a box provided to secure all our belongings out of the old vehicle we were trading in. All in all, everything worked out great for a late Sunday afternoon.

Purchased

by from Graham, WA |

Purchased a 2015 Ford Fiesta, Great service friendly staff,

2015 Focus, I love it!

by from Covington, WA |

I was in need of a good commuter car when a family member referred me to Sound Ford. Being on a budget, I figured I would be stuck with a basic model vehicle with very little comfort. I told our sales associate, Ben what my budget was and what I wanted. It took a little time, since the new Focus' were flying off the lot; but he tracked one down and now I am the proud new owner of a 2015 Ford Focus. To my surprise, it has so many more amenities than I was expecteding for the price. Thanks Ben!

A Great car at a great price!

by from Seattle, wa |

I had a good experience buying my new Ford Focus. The pricing was the best in the area, and the buying process was hassle-free. I love my new Focus!

Great and quick service,

by from Renton, Washington |

Tracy and Vincent made us feel very welcome. They made the process of finding our truck and purchasing the F-150 easy, quick and were even able to get a better rate on our loan. I am very satisfied with my vehicle purchasing experience with Sound Ford, thank you.

Great dealership

by from Seattle, WA |

Sound Ford was running some very good deals on Ford Focuses. I stopped by over the weekend to take a look at the cars and see what the total price would be. With a number of discounts the price was excellent - much better than at the other dealerships in the Seattle area. The service was curious - guys worked out the numbers quickly, and even loaned me the car that I was interested in for a few hours to go drive around and show it to my wife. After deciding to buy the car, Chris (one of the sales floor representative) took really good care of, helped me sort out the insurance, and gave a good tour of the car and it's technological capabilities. All in all a very happy camper and would definitely do business with these guys again.

Great experience

by from Renton, WA |

Rakesh and the rest of the sales team were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Simply incredible

by from Seattle, WA |

Sound Ford changed my life. Buying a car there was a religious experience.

amazing service

by from Puyallup,WA |

Bought a 2015 f-250, the service was incredible, and the employees went above and beyond.