Sound Ford

101 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057

New 888-215-8605
Used 877-623-5084
Service 877-946-6387

#1 Volume Ford Dealer in Washington for the last 35 Years!

False Advertising, Horrible Service

by from Seattle, WA |

We went to see a used car advertised on Cars.com. We were told by phone it was available and on the lot. When we got there, they "couldn't find the car." Then they found it but "couldn't find the key." Then there had been a "typo in the paperwork on the computer." All this took almost an hour, but the car as listed did not exist. When we buy our new Ford, this dealership is the last place we will consider.

Service Department

by from Kirkland, WA |

Please save your money and time and go some where else. Brought a Ford-150 from this dealership but the afterward services were not very happy. Overall review is-- not a TRUSTWORTHY place to get your car or have your service done.

Tracy Brown and Joe Seppen great buying experience

by from Spanaway , Wa. |

Salesman Tracy Brown gave us great customer service and really knew the product we were interested in buying, which was a Ford Escape Titanium with the Tech package options ... He went with us on test drive and took the time to go over all the different options and how to use them and he also helped greatly with the trade in negotiations to get us very close to where we wanted to be ... Joe Seppen in finance really knows his stuff and explained all of our options and helped us arrive at the best possible financing option for us ... overall these two individuals made our buying experience the best we've ever had ... 2 thumbs way up !

Best car buying experience

by from Tacoma, WA |

Kyle and Garrett were awesome, they were honest and straight forward. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had!!!

Very happy customer!

by from Seattle, WA |

We are very happy with our car buying experience at Sound Ford. Australia was a great salesperson! She really took the time to help us find the perfect car for our family.

Rob Stonesifer at Sound Ford. Great sales rep

by from Bellevue, WA |

I bought a 2014 Ford Taurus from Sound Ford from Rob Stonesifer in Dec 2013. Rob was super to work with and a main reason I bought at Sound Ford. The car is great and I really had a positive experience. Rob knows his cars and was very patient working through the selection and buying process. I absolutely would buy a car from Rob at Sound Ford again. Sound Ford is at the top of my list.

Never Again

by from Tacoma, WA |

We went out to see a used car I had talked to Mike about several times by email and phone. He contacted me the morning we went to see it and said it was still there--frantic email to call him, but when I did, he was distracted sounding. Got there, couldn't find a way into the lot, finally found a parking spot, other salesman, after finally acknowledging us, paged Mike, who became very busy--too busy to say hi or help us in any way. After a wait we were told the car was sold. We went elsewhere to buy. Next day I had an email from Mike saying basically, "I tried to contact you several times about the car you're interested in but wasn't able to reach you. Let me know if you're still interested." Really? What a mess.

I Liek My New Fusion

by from Renton, WA |

I had been watching prices on the Fusion for a while. I decided to drop in and see what they had. Found a Fusion I liked and Kwok was great to work with.

I Got The Exact Truck I Wanted

by from Oregon |

We were looking for a very specific F150. Edward at Sound Ford was the only dealer representative that found exactly what we were looking for. he brought the truck in for us.

I Got My Focus

by from Kirkland, WA |

I wanted a specific 2013 Focus. I made an online inquiry to Sound Ford and Edward Jenkins helped me. He was very professional and I got a great deal on my Focus. He had the car & all paperwork ready for me very quickly. Easiest car buying process I have ever encountered.