101 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057

New 888-215-8605
Used 877-623-5084
Service 877-946-6387

#1 Volume Ford Dealer in Washington for the last 35 Years!

KIND, HONEST & FAIR

by from HANSVILLE. WA 98340 |

I HAVE HAD A STROKE. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY FOR THESE PEOPLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. THEY TOOK THERE TIME. GAVE ME A FAIR PRICE. I WILL NOT GO TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU.... "DK

Excellent and knowledgeable team members

by from Renton Washington |

I bought a new 2015 Ford Escape from Sound Ford in Renton 2 weeks ago and couldn't be any happier. It is only my 5th car in the last 50 years and the process was fun and exciting. The vehicle is awesome and the customer service of both the sales team and financial department matches the A+++++ I've given them. Ask for Chris Hooten-Smith for sales, - he will do anything and everything to help you get the best deal on an amazing vehicle, and then if you're lucky enough to get Nabu in the Financial office for your closing, he will go the extra mile to be sure you fast and personal service as well as going beyond what anyone would expect in the financial side of a transaction. I highly recommend Sound Ford of Renton, they've not only given me the dream of owning a SUV I love, but have made a friend for life. Seriously, ask for Chris and Nabu

I am so happy with my new 2014 Ford Edge.

by from Renton, Washington |

It had been over 10 years since my husband and I purchased a new car. We did our homework and new exactly what we wanted. We went to the car show and had visited 4 other dealers. We wanted a V6 All wheel drive 2014 Ford Edge at a low price. My husband loves conflict so he loves the deal. Me, not so much. When we walked out Saturday night we were very happy with our purchase and the lower price of the Edge. On Sunday morning my husband read information about the weight limits when towing and realized he would never be happy. You can imagine he was feeling taken advantage of. Well we called our salesman and within a few minutes we were even happier than the night before. Mike wanted to make sure we were happy customers. So we drove our new 2014 Edge back to Sound Ford to exchange it for another with the tow package that would work for us for years to come. The Sales Department made sure everything was ready for us when we got there. Joe had the paperwork ready for us. (If you get a chance take a look at the photography in his office it's amazing.) Mike (our salesman) had our new car fueled, washed, floor mats installed and ready to go. Quak (my husband called him "The Muscle" wanted to make certain we were extremely happy. Well I for one am pleased to give a 5 star rating. and tell you I am more than 100% happy, is it 110%? no I am at least 120% pleased. I am not a math teacher but I do know there is really only 100% possible but since I had 2 new cars in 21 days Perhaps I should say I am 200% satisfied.

by from Renton, WA |

Had a great experience at Sound Ford. Got a good deal on my car and didn't feel pressured in to buying anything right away. Nothing bad to report at this time.

False Advertising, Horrible Service

by from Seattle, WA |

We went to see a used car advertised on Cars.com. We were told by phone it was available and on the lot. When we got there, they "couldn't find the car." Then they found it but "couldn't find the key." Then there had been a "typo in the paperwork on the computer." All this took almost an hour, but the car as listed did not exist. When we buy our new Ford, this dealership is the last place we will consider.

Service Department

by from Kirkland, WA |

Please save your money and time and go some where else. Brought a Ford-150 from this dealership but the afterward services were not very happy. Overall review is-- not a TRUSTWORTHY place to get your car or have your service done.

Tracy Brown and Joe Seppen great buying experience

by from Spanaway , Wa. |

Salesman Tracy Brown gave us great customer service and really knew the product we were interested in buying, which was a Ford Escape Titanium with the Tech package options ... He went with us on test drive and took the time to go over all the different options and how to use them and he also helped greatly with the trade in negotiations to get us very close to where we wanted to be ... Joe Seppen in finance really knows his stuff and explained all of our options and helped us arrive at the best possible financing option for us ... overall these two individuals made our buying experience the best we've ever had ... 2 thumbs way up !

Best car buying experience

by from Tacoma, WA |

Kyle and Garrett were awesome, they were honest and straight forward. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had!!!

Very happy customer!

by from Seattle, WA |

We are very happy with our car buying experience at Sound Ford. Australia was a great salesperson! She really took the time to help us find the perfect car for our family.

Rob Stonesifer at Sound Ford. Great sales rep

by from Bellevue, WA |

I bought a 2014 Ford Taurus from Sound Ford from Rob Stonesifer in Dec 2013. Rob was super to work with and a main reason I bought at Sound Ford. The car is great and I really had a positive experience. Rob knows his cars and was very patient working through the selection and buying process. I absolutely would buy a car from Rob at Sound Ford again. Sound Ford is at the top of my list.