Vern Eide Ford Lincoln

2300 N Main St, Mitchell, SD 57301

New 888-204-1789
Used 888-765-7362
Service 888-240-5176

Big City Inventory. Small Town Pricing.

Poor Service

by from Rapid City |

I was not satisfied at all. I was low-balled on my trade in value and waited three days to hear back from the on-line rep. I would not recommend doing business with them.

Solid in All aspects!!

by from Mitchell, SD |

We had a great experience from start to finish in the entire process. Charlie Bates, Gene Kitchens and Corey were all great to work with. We knew what we wanted and what we were looking for in our primary vehicle and had such a solid experience, we ended up trading off both vehicles and came away with 2 quality used vehicles. Gene was very helpful in explaining the up and potential downs to many different vehicles while Charlie was very honest and up-front with us on the possible limitations involved with others. Overall I do not really have anything negative to say and would recommend these guys to anyone in the search for. A different vehicle!

High Standards, Vern Eide Surpassed Them Immensely

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

First and foremost, our buying experience was top notch. There were no games or tactics, and nothing but professional integrity was displayed. They were straight shooters through the entire process and gave us more than a fair deal on our trade in and new vehicle price. We had the rare situation where our brand new vehicle needed mechanical attention multiple times. Our sales rep, Matt Engelland, could have easily passed us off, however, this was not the case. He continually informed us of the situation, the solutions, other options, and progress of the repairs. In addition to that, he personally delivered the vehicle each time to our personal residence (which is over an hour from the office and was on his own time). Each time he delivered the vehicle it was freshly washed, detailed, and filled with gas. It wasn't just Matt that exemplified qualtiy customer service. Charlie and Dave were more than helpful in guiding us through this process. This shows us that the whole dealership has this customer first mentality, and it's not just talk. We probably have too high of standards when it comes to customer service, and we can honestly say that Vern Eide Ford impressed us. They truly did more than what was expected. Out of anything we have ever bought from houses, vehicles, furniture, etc., this was by far the best experience we have ever had, We have recommended our family and closest friends to Vern Eide Ford for their next vehicle purchase and we, ourselves, will continue the relationship.

great experiance

by from Kimball,SD |

We have been looking for the right car for over a year. We happened to stop in at Vern Eide in Mitchell just to check out what they had. Jaeson greeted us. I told him we are just looking we have been looking for over a year trying to find the right car. I asked him about the Verano as I had not heard about the car. He was very knowledgably about the car. It had every thing I had been looking for. Everyone was very helpful with the proses. They even reminded me of my old GM card I had stopped using years ago that I had points still on that saved us money. They also told us about a incentive from a old car we are driving that saved us a thousand dollars. Other family members have bought from Vern Eide in Mitchell and have had good experience. Yes we did buy the car. They also hung a sold sign in the car while we did the paper work.

Awesome all-around experience

by from SIoux Falls, South Dakota |

EXCELLENT SERVICE! From day 1 in contact with Matt Engelland up to the day I bought my Pick-up I felt like i was their only customer. Matt was insightful and honest and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I recommend this dealership over any in South Dakota. It is worth the drive!!

Always SHOP here!

by from Mitchell, SD |

Will never buy a car anywhere else. Have always had perfect service in sales and service. Charlie Bates was a great help at getting my payment where I needed it! Love that I can get my vehicles local and still have great options.

ANOTHER BAD EIDE EFFECT.

by from SIOUX FALLS, SD |

THE EIDE STORE IN SIOUX FALLS GAVE ME A LOW BALL TRADE OFFER ON MY 2012 HONDA CROSSTOUR. THEN, I CALLED THE EIDE STORE IN MITCHELL TO DEAL ON A 2012 HYUNDAI. THEY IN TURN CALLED THE HONDA STORE IN SIOUX FALLS TOCHECK THE VALUE OF MY CROSSTOUR. THE HONDA STORE TOLD THEM THE VALUE 2500 LESS THEN THE HONDA STORE HAD OFFERED ME, THINKING I WOULD RUN BACK AND TAKE THERE DEAL. IT DIDN`T WORK. I PUT 7500 DOWN AND 2030 IN PAYMENT ON THIS LEASE AND THEY WOULD ONLY ALLOW ME 1350 TRADE IN PLUS THE PAYMENTS WERE 120 HIGHER. THE EIDE EFFECT........... PUT IT WHERE THE SUN DON`T SHINE..

Great Customer Service

by from West River, SD |

My husband and I drove over 270 miles to work with Tyler Sutton at Vern Eide Ford - he was honest, fun, and very knowledgeable!!! We highly recommend you look into working with Tyler and the rest of the crew at Vern Eide Ford in Mitchell, SD.

WARNING: Veterans/Military using USAA Loans

by from Box Elder, SD |

Great Customer Service. Very Friendly. BUt..... BEWARE veterans with USAA Loans! This Dealer does not honor USAA Dealer Electronic checks. Went to purchase the vehicle on a Sat. would not realease the vehicle until funds where put into their account. USAA deposited money to their bank on Monday and their OWN bank held funds. Would still not release vehicle. It is now wed. and they are now releasing Vehicle to me that i technically purchased on Sat. Not willing to release vehicle even with USAA talking to them nor with copy of security agreement. Do not purchase vehicle from them if you are a USAA patron. Search elsewhere that honors USAA Dealer Electronic checks.

very disappointed and not trustworthy

by from small town, south dakota |

bought a vehicle from them one day and was on the way to pick it up and they sold it to somebody else the same day. sales people dishonest. wouldn't recomend doing business with them