Grant Culver Cars

(3.0) 4 Reviews

15 Se 15th Ave, Portland, OR 97214

Great service

by from Portland, Oregon |

I went into Grant Culver Cars not really knowing what to expect and was blown away by the amount of help they gave me. Both Chris and Kolby worked with me and gave me advice about buying a car. I came in around Thanksgiving and was amazed by the effort they put in for me around the holiday. They were able to give me feedback on two cars I was very interested in. I ended up buying a great car that I feel very good about. I definitely suggest doing business with them because they have a pressure free atmosphere.

Horrible service - lazy salesman

by from SE Portland |

I went looking a few cars Grant Culver had, even drove a few. I mentioned to the sales representative that the car I was interested in had a slight pull. Mind you this was a Saturday, well the salesman said oh it will be Monday when I can have my shop look at it. Well Monday rolls around no call back to me letting me know the status. Wednesday I called him back any word, was told oh we haven't had time to look at it. That was 2 weeks ago I lost my patience and went elsewhere to buy a car. How can a place stay in business that treats customers like they are second fiddle. This is horrible. I sure hope the owner of Grant Culver realizes what a lazy salesman he has working for him. Not to mention when I went in to their sales office the sales guy was playing a video game with his girlfirend on their television. That to me is very unprofessional. I will let everyone I know NEVER buy a car there or waste their time inquiring on a vehicle Apparently the salesman is paid on salary not commission.

seems to ignore you after the sale

by from spokane |

wonderful car buying experience, but after the sale they wouldn't return phone calls or e-mails about service problems.

What a great experience!

by from Brush Prairie, WA |

I went in looking at a used BMW 325XI...I was met by Chris Culver who was very honest and pointed out flaws upfront. I put him to the test, by asking him 100's of questions about every little button and gadget that the car had, all of which he answered with no hesitation and in a way that was understandable. When it came time to negotiate, the first thing he did was hand me a copy of the carfax. Chris was extremely fair and easy to deal with. I went in at 3:30 and was out by 4:30 driving my car home. I couldn't be happier...this has been the best experience I have ever had buying a car and I highly recommend this dealer!