Seattle Volvo

1120 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101

Great service, nice folks...

by from Bainbridge Island, WA |

The folks at Seattle Volvo have been so professional, helpful, thorough, and nice over the years! I will REALLY miss the downtown location - and I am dreading driving over to Ravenna. They're probably nice too, just too far away for my convenience.

Never less than excellent

by from Seattle WA |

I have found, since 1991, Bob Byers' Volvo personnel, service and facilities meeting every expectation. Even when, early on, a minor irritation persisted (windshield leak), I was never offered dismissive or impolite treatment. Once the Pike Street shop was opened, it was as if I had my own private garage. The staff there has been uniformly friendly, helpful, and able to meet all my needs, including a newer Volvo when my dear '91 was totaled by an idiot in a hurry (not by me!). That was a stressful time, and Scott, Adam and all the sales staff helped me through it with the least amount of frenzy. I will miss "my" garage when the Pike Street facility is closed. I will, however, again make the Ravenna shop my own as well, especially as I will be able to greet my old friends there. I'm grateful to the company management for hanging on to staff who make an effort to support their clientele. Thank you for years and years of helpful service, advice, and rear lights.

Great service

by from Seattle, WA |

Seattle Volvo simply makes owning a car simple. Great experience.

Service

by from Seattle Washington |

Professional. Scott answered all questions and the repairs were made as promised.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Tacoma, wa |

As always excellent service! Will not take my car anywhere else. Replaced timing belt, and recharged ac. Work is excellent and prices are reasonable.

car service

by from seattle |

the staff at the service department provides always a courteous,friendly service.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Seattle, WA |

We have been very pleased with the Customer Service that Mr. Adam Sasnett has been providing. We are sad that the Downtown facility will move at the U district, but really grateful that Adam will be there for our next service.

Excellent service, reasonable price

by from Seattle, WA |

Excellent quality service at a reasonable price. Seattle Volvo fixed an onboard computer problem that had been plaguing me. I had taken the car to an independent repair shop multiple times, but they were unable to find the cause of the problem or fix it. Seattle Volvo did a wonderful job in tracking down the problem and fixing it at a great price.

Outstanding partnership with car owners

by from Seattle |

I am enjoying my third Volvo because I learned when I owned my first one that though Volvos are excellent, the quality of partnership Seattle Volvo works hard to maintain with its Volvo-owners makes for a thoroughly reliable and consistently pleasant experience. If they decided to sell Edsels I would probably buy one just to get to continue to enjoy their amazing customer service.

Great Service!

by from Seattle, WA |

Had a starting problem that Seattle Volvo diagnosed and fixed in hours after another shop failed to repair after having it for 2 days. The price of the repair was fair and less than I thought it would be. The car was repaired very fast and service, as usual was excellent. I am so sad that they are moving out of the Capitol Hill location, will miss them!