Mercedes-Benz of Chicago

New 888-824-1407
Used 866-737-8978
Service 888-682-9177

A Fletcher Jones Company

Owners of a new 2013 C300 and Used C350!

by from Chicago, IL |

Michael was absolutely wonderful. We have been Mercedes owners for 15+ years and have seen many dealers and dealerships. Fletcher Jones was wonderful right from the start. Michael explained everything thoroughly to us and went above and beyond expectations. Due to this we ended up not only leasing a C300 but I also bought the car we were leasing, a C350. Michael checked up on us everyday and even when he wasn't at work. We were concerned about price as well, but he thoroughly checked all options for us to ensure we received the best deal and car for our budget. It was first class customer service and I highly highly recommend him. Erick was in charge of looking after my C350 and shipping as well. He was incredibly professional and truly helped with all questions we had and expedited everything to perfection. I hope not to go to servicing often, but if you do, Erick is the person that you should call. Both Michael and Erick are a winning combination and I look forward to them for years to come.

Outstand Service Consultant!!!

by from Chicago |

The service department at Fletcher Jones Mercedes Benz is outstanding. My service consultant, Erick McGregor was very helpful in assisting me with my SIRIUS XM radio. After receiving the run around from the people from SIRIUS for three weeks. First, I was only able to get the sports radio station as opposed to all the channels. I set up an appointment with Erick and he work diligently in seeing that the software on my 2008 S550 Mercedes Benz. Now I receive ALL the SIRIUS stations!! Also, I only opened my trunk twice, I noticed that the bracket which holds the net in my trunk is damaged and he is working on having it replaced as well. Erick McGregor is truly outstanding service consultant!

great service

by from rockford ,illinois |

i buy mercedes ml350.with carlos yesterday.in life i bought may be 15 car or more.but i see first time easy and simpale buying process.sales person carlos is great.he doing good job.thanks carlos and mercedes of chicaggo.

Owner of 2013 GLK

by from Bolingbrook IL |

Marco G. and Mya was very helpful and pleasant. I was in and out with great speed and called back as told. Great service and I would refer others.

by from Chicago, IL |

Chuck Benson consistantly provides outstanding customer service, no matter how minor my request or repair is. I highly recommend that you seek out Chuck to assist you. All other personnel, including the schedulers when I call for an appointment, also offer outstanding support.

KP from Chicago

by from Chicago, Il. |

Melvin Peoples did an excellent job as usual and provided service and guidance of the absolute highest caliber. I was very pleased with all aspects of my most recent experience just as I have been for over 30 years of doing business there with Melvin, MB of Chicago and its predecessors! Keep up the great work on congratulations on a job perfectly done.

by from Chicago, IL |

I received GREAT services from Bria Kinney. I recommend him if you want to have a first class car buying experience.

Customer Roadside Assistance

by from Chicago, IL |

Just used Roadside Assistance after a tire blowout from a pothole. The serviceman was fast, friendly and polite. The whole process took less than an hour and I was back on the road. Superb!

There when you need them.

by from Chicago, Illinois |

On Saturday leaving work my Mercedes dashboard lit up with a "Brake Wear" warning and "See Workshop" instruction. This was really unexpected and scary as I knew I was not due for any brake work. As I drove towards home I hands-free called Fletcher Jones Mercedes Repair Center (where I bought and have serviced my MB for the past seven and a half years) to find out if they were still open. Lucky for me they were still open and also had a loaner that had just been returned. I was ending the call as I pulled into the shop. Eric was most helpful and was able to get me on the road in only a short time. On Monday Gayle called to say it was not the brakes but that the after market caliper cover that had snapped loose and sheared the sensor wire for the brake wear that caused the warning. Gayle had the MB inspected and found that Chicago's hard winter and treacherous potholes had done a number on the suspension. They say all things happen for a reason, well that caliper cover must have failed so that my suspension would get repaired before worse things could occur. Thanks to all the staff at Fletcher Jones for the great work in keeping me and my MB safe and secure.

by from Chicago, IL |

I love the 2008 S550 Mercedes Benz! My first thought was the low miles 12,000 which definitely caught my attention. Ryan, my sales consultant was very knowledgable and he answered my questions throughly. Overall, Fletcher Jones is a first class dealership where the customers truly come FIRST!

Mr. Toney J Smith

by from Rogers Park,Illinois |

I've been a Flecther Jones client since mid June 2012, i made a very good and quality decision in choosing this dealership,my service experience for my 2008 E350 has been superior.Special thanks to all the service advisors especially Melvin,Terry and techs for taking care of my baby..