Lamborghini Carolinas

Used 888-252-0479
Service 888-432-2389

Fabulous Experience

by from Pinehurst, NC |

Seriously, I have had 7 cars in the last 6 years and helped several friends with their purchase. This purchase was by far the best! I had searched far and wide for just the right car and 2 days prior to this purchase visited a dealership that specializes in the vehicle I purchased from Lamborghini Carolinas. As others have said, I knew from the start that this experience would be different. Comfortable? Who says that about a car purchase? Well, I do now. My purchase and trade were so smooth that upon reflection, during the hour and a half drive home, I couldn't believe what had transpired. Honesty and transparency are the cornerstone of this dealership and it shows. No pressure, go at the pace with which you are comfortable. All facts given. It doesn't get any better than that. As a woman buyer, I appreciated that Chase didn't talk down to me. He had no idea if this was my 1st or hundredth purchase and he was fantastic.

July 4, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us! Enjoy your new Mini and when you are ready for your 8th car in 7 years, give us a call! -Chase

Fantastic Experience!!

by from Carrboro, NC |

From my first email contact through the final purchase transaction, I had noting but positive interaction with the guys at Lamborghini Carolinas. Chase is an absolute pleasure to work with. He let me move through the process at my relative slow pace and never applied pressure. He was very accommodating and had excellent follow through. Would definitely recommend these guys to others and plan to return for future purchases. Top Notch!!! Love my X3. Thanks!!

Mercedes 2012 SLK

by from East Sparta OH |

Dale and Chase both provided excellent service. We requested pictures and they responded right away with many pictures and assurance that the vehicle was in excellent shape. We were very skeptical of making this large of a purchase from another state. They are very professional and easy to deal with, no pressure. We were only able to pick it up on a Sunday, Dale's response was positive and he met us at the dealership on a Sunday after our 8 hour drive with smile. He took the time to let us test drive, gave us a tour, and provided ample time to review the documents and explained the paperwork in detail. We highly recommend them and would not hesitate to rely on their word or their opinion of the vehicle. They perform a detail investigation on every vehicle they sell. Dale and Chase will be very honest about the vehicle -- very hard to find in the vehicle industry. In addition, we received a call the next day making sure we made it home safely and were happy with the vehicle. We are very excited about our spectacular vehicle -- and appreciate the great service!

Best car buying experience

by from Raleigh NC |

This is by far the best buying experience we ever had!! Both Dale and Chase are very friendly, knowledgeable and honest. They have made the entire purchase experience very pleasant. This is what a car buying should be and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Cars available for sale in this deal are all in excellent low mileage condition, fairly priced and price negotiation is straight forward with decision maker directly. The shop is extremely clean and professionally managed. Highly recommended!!

May 7, 2014

Thank you sincerely for the 5-star review! We are ecstatic to be held in your high regard and glad you are enjoying your new vehicle! -Chase

This is how buying a car should be.

by from New York, NY |

I was very leery of purchasing a car 5 states away because once the deal was done, I would have no recourse if something went sour. From the first time I spoke with Dale Knorzer and later with Chase Winslow, my apprehension faded pretty quickly. I just got a gut feeling that these guys were totally legit - everything they said was honest and up front. And there was never any feeling of being pressured. Chase led me through the process of buying the car - whether to trade in my old car (which I did), whether to finance or not, extending the warranty, etc and explained all of the options for me. He even researched the most cost effective way for me to fly down to pick up the car. That day we spent much of the afternoon going through the car and taking care of the paperwork and there was never any rush. Chase removed all of the anxiety that normally goes with buying a car. It was a pleasure working with Chase and Dale.

May 7, 2014

Thank you so much for the great words and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your new car! It was a pleasure working with you and hope to see you for your next car! -Chase

Lamborghini Carolinas:Excellent buying experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Overall excellent buying experience. Chase Winslow was very prompt on responding to calls/emails, professional, knowledgeable, and went out of his way to make the buying process as smooth and quick as possible. I would definitely recommend Lamborghini Carolinas and Chase to others.

May 2, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review and it was a pleasure working with you! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your new car!

Wonderful staff. Wonderful customer service.

by from Denton, NC |

Chase and the whole staff were great to work with. Chase was great, he answered all my questions, he is very knowledgable. He called several times to make sure all was okay and thank me for my business. I will defiantly recommend Chase and the dealership to family and friends.

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your new BMW!

Great experience

by from Greenville, sc |

I traded my car for a pre owned BMW. Chase did a great job from start to finish and made sure I was happy. I drove over 3 hrs to pick up my car at this dealership and I would do it again. They can find you what ever car you are looking for. Highly recommended!!!

January 8, 2014

Thank you for the great words! We are glad to have you as part of the family and ecstatic that you are enjoying your "new" BMW! -Chase

Great service, stress free

by from High Point NC |

Chase Winslow and the Lamborghini Carolinas staff without a doubt provided the best buying experience I've ever had. From the moment I walked in the door, to the day I took delivery of my BMW, it was an entirely stress free environment. Chase is extremely professional, his extensive knowledge on each car really makes the experience first class. It is obvious that the used inventory is hand selected for uniqueness and condition. Although my car was not CPO, Chase had documented research, inspection, and dealer maintenance done previous to my purchase. Chase took extra care in making sure the day I took delivery of my car was effortless, It was a scheduled appointment where I had his undivided attention with no distractions. You really owe it to yourself to visit this dealership and enjoy the comfort of of the Lamborghini Carolinas team.

January 8, 2014

Great experience, easy as can be.

by from Kentucky |

I recently purchased a 335is from Dale at Lamborghini Carolinas. The process was very simple and straightforward. I think they understand that most people buying a car are trying to do just that: buy a car. There was no pressure, no financing gimmicks, no attempt to sell a dealership extended warranty, etc. Dale was honest, knowledgeable, and straightforward. He even came in when the dealership was closed so that I could pick the car up. Even if you're not not buying a Lamborghini, you'll be treated great and I can't help but recommend them.

November 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review and your business! It was a pleasure conducting business with you and are ecstatic that you are loving your new 335is! Cordially, Dale

A happy customer?? YOU BET!!

by from San Diego, CA |

I had been looking for a Lotus Elise for over a year, when I came across the one at Lamborghini Carolinas, I knew I found what I was looking for. Dale was very helpful from the first phone call, answered all the questions I had, took the time to take more pictures. Not only had I found the perfect car, I also found the best dealer! The buying process was very easy, again Dale was there to guide me through. Being out state, actually across the continent in CA, it can be very stressful, but the team at Lamborghini Carolinas, from Dale to Melissa, made the whole experience one I could only be pleased with. If they have the car you want, you will not be disappointed!

November 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review and words! It was a pleasure conducting business with you and are ecstatic that you are loving your new Elise! Cordially, Dale