Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Troy

Service 888-492-9810

Make the Choice.

Another great purchase experience

by from Lake Orion, MI |

Just bought my second new vehicle from Joe Bellomo at Suburban Jeep Troy. It was a very good experience as it was back in 2011 when I bought the first car from Joe. As an automotive engineer I tend to know exactly what I want in a new car. Working with Joe was very nice because he didn't ever push features or try to talk me into something I didn't need. The first vehicle I purchased was brand new off the lot and this most recent one was a custom order. Joe kept me informed of the new build progress and always was available when I had questions. I highly recommend this dealership and Joe Bellomo to all.

Good Service from Great Salesman

by from Fraser, MI |

We just leased our second vehicle from Joe Bellomo at Suburban Chrysler of Troy. He makes the visit to a dealership easy and pleasant; Joe put us in the vehicle we wanted it was just that easy. Thanks Joe.

Excellent customer service and fair

by from Troy, Mi |

I was in need of a van and decided to lease. I went to Suburban Chrysler after shopping at other area dealers. By far, I received the best customer service fro Joe Bellomo and Tom Brown. I bought of the lot and everything was done, from the trade in to the lease, in the same evening. I got a great lease deal and fair trade in price. Suburban Chrysler itself has great amenities we took advantage of while we waited for the transaction to be complete. I will definetly return as needed.

Great experience and great dealer

by from Northville, mi |

I purchased a used 2012 Jeep Liberty from Don Smith at Suburban Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram of Troy. Don was very knowledgeable and helpful. It was my first experience purchasing a used vehicle and I was very pleased with the service that Don provided. I would highly recommend working with Don Smith at Suburban Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram of Troy when purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Troy responded to this review

June 30, 2015

We are happy to hear that your first car buying experience was a positive one! Customer service & satisfaction is always our top priority, and we hope to work with you again. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Went pretty well !

by from madison heights , mi |

I worked with Don Smith. He was the perfect fit for me. He was not pushy. He listened to what I was looking for and was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed my experience working with Suburban Dodge Chrysler Jeep .

Great Car Buying Experience

by from New Baltimore, MI |

Rick LaRue was very helpful in my purchase of a new Dart. The car buying experience was the easiest I have ever experienced. Rick really cared about my needs and worked to provide exactly what I wanted and needed. I recommend Rick LaRue to everyone who wants a great salesman that works in the customers best interest.

Satisfied Customer

by from Troy, Michigan |

James Fredal was great. He made the process of trading the old vehicle and buying a new car very pleasant and easy. He was helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership. Thank you.

Pleasant Experience at this dealership

by from troy, mi |

Rick LaRue was our sales person and we would highly recommend him to anyone who would need help with purchasing a vehicle at this location. this is our first time at chrysler and our experience was top of the line,. rick took his time to find what we needed for our family. he was understanding and patient. we will do business again at this location in the future

Customer service exceptional.

by from Royal oak, mich |

I have been in the customer service business my entire life and it is disheartening to see how the majority of companies treat their customers. What a breathe of fresh air to actually be treated as a valued customer. I certainly understand how important reviews, however I rarely have a reason to write a positive review. Jose, in sales, and Tom the service manager earn my loyalty and this review. Their customer service was exceptional. My son and I went to the dealership to get an oil change and a minor repair. I ended up buying 2 cars. Both Jose and Tom took the time to get to know us, we're extremely informative and genuinely concerned that we got exactly what fit our needs. I can't thank them enough for their enthusiasm and renewing my outlook on humanity in general. One negative- I did get the oil change but the service department forgot to fix my minor repair.

Satisfied Customer

by from Southfield, MI |

I was satisfied with my experience at this dealership. Jose Arbelaez was very helpful from the time I reached out to the dealership about a vehicle to the time I signed my paperwork. The finance manager Nick took the time to explain my financing options and made sure (with my help) I got the best rate. There were times during the process that I would have liked to be better informed of the status of my vehicle, but when I spoke with Jose he was on top of things. I am happy with my purchase and I will keep this dealership in mind for my future purchases.

Things worked out

by from Portland, OR |

I ended up buying a vehicle from Suburban Chrysler online. This was my first time doing so which made me somewhat apprehensive but Craig was a big help despite some hiccups along the way. What I appreciated about the dealership was their willingness to take the car to an independent mechanic in order to inspect the vehicle since I was buying this out of state. Craig was always responsive and often communicated through texts. As I mentioned above there were some hiccups especially dealing with the shipping but in the end Craig was able to come through which made me a very happy customer. I would do business with this dealership again! Cory