Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Troy

Service 888-492-9810 Service 888-492-9810

Make the Choice.

Excellent sales staff, especially Chris Campbell

by from Farmington, MI |

Chris Campbell made my purchase at Suburban Chrysler Jeep Ram effortless. Great work!

December 19, 2015

Jeff, it's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Chris and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Rochester HIlls |

My son went in to get his first car and Bill Byrs was the best. He understood what my son was looking for and did not try to sell him anything that he did not need. My son was very pleased with the help that he got and that he took time to answer all my sons questions. I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking for a car.

Purchase of Vehicle

by from Lathrup Village, MI |

This was the third new vehicle bought by us from Joe Bellomo at Troy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Troy. Another straight forward purchase without any problems and with considerate service. Thanks again Joe.

Best salesman

by from Roseville Mi |

Bill Messina is the best car salesman I've dealt with. I meet him when he sold my youngest son a car. He told me when my lease was up he would be able to get me a good deal, and he did.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience with Bill met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Great Salesman - Glen Campbell

by from Huntington Woods, MI |

We have leased 6 vehicles thru Suburban and Glen Campbell. Each time the buying process was easy and Glen ensures that everything that was negotiated is as promised. Good experience.

May 25, 2016

Brian, thank you for the feedback and continued business! We are happy to hear that your experiences with Glen have been so enjoyable! We look forward to working with you again when you're ready for your next one!

Suburban Chrysler Dealership does it right

by from Belleville, Mi |

I drove a lot further than I wanted to find the type of used car I was looking for. Tyler Glass made the car available to me, arranged the deal to my satisfaction, and had the car ready to go in the same day. He made Suburban Chrysler/Jeep a dealer to consider again. However, I resent the amount of their "document" fee.

May 25, 2016

Bob, we always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Tyler met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Troy, Michigan |

great service, fixed what was needed, great follow up, kept me informed of what was going on. Would not think of going anyplace else.

May 21, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear we met all of your service needs when you brought your vehicle in. We look forward to working with you again next time you stop in!

Best dealership hands down!

by from Warren MI |

We leased two new vehicles from Crystal and the process was easy, convenient and fun. I wouldn't ever go to another dealer. We love our new cars!

May 7, 2016

Jackie and Chad, thank you for the feedback and congrats on your new vehicles! It is great that Crystal could make your experience fast and efficient and provide you with great customer service! Enjoy your new vehicles and we look forward to your return!

Great sales experience

by from Warren Mi |

First time at Suburban Chrysler was a wonderful experience. Derrick Walker was great to work with on getting the most out of my trade and getting a great lease price. I love my new 2016 Ram. Thanks Derrick!

May 7, 2016

Jeff, thank you for your feedback! It is great that Derrick could get the most out of your trade and into your new 2016 Ram! We hope to provide you with another wonderful experience next time you stop in!

Nice facility easy purchasing experience.

by from Sterling Heights, mi |

An easy car buying experience. Sales person, Jeff Ladda, was professional, at tentative, and low pressure. I would definitely buy another car from Jeff and Suburban Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram of Troy again.

May 6, 2016

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers such as yourself and we look forward to helping you with the next one!