Groove Ford

Service 888-286-8605

Groove the Power of Yes.

Proud Owner '15 Ford Explorer

by from Centennial, CO |

Have purchased many vehicles from Groove Ford and always drive off the lot very happy thanks to Lawrence (LB) and Scott (Manager). We feel confident in all the vehicle deals we have done over the last 10 years thanks to an extremely attentive team of professionals! Can't thank you gentlemen enough!!

2010 Ford Escape

by from Centennial Colorado |

Very friendly service. Really clean cars. I am very pleased with the overall experience.

Ask for a deal...got one

by from Parker CO |

Dealership always friendly that is why I came back. Got a great deal on a new F150. Thanks again!

Terry Cruz - Groove Ford

by from Denver, CO |

Thanks to Terry Cruz who makes the impossible possible! I had been wanting to trade in my vehicle for a smaller car for a while and it came to a point where it needed to be done fairly quickly. I discussed what my needs were with Terry and he worked diligently for days. During this time he delivered 2 different cars to my office to show me and let me test drive them. Terry was professional and extremely knowledgeable not only about the different cars, but also about my own personal options as well. He made me feel like I was a valuable customer and listened to my requests. He also made the car-buying process fun and not complete drudgery. He managed to find a great vehicle for me and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience. If you're in the market for a new/used car, go see Terry Cruz.

Great Buying Experience

by from Denver, CO |

Great buying experience, our salesman Mike Dornbos did a fantastic job selling us on a new Explorer and was very knowlegable on the product and features. Very easy buying experience, highly recommended.

my new fusion

by from Castle Rock, CO |

LB listened to me and my needs and got me what I wanted at the price I needed to stay at. Great experience!

Alec Chatman

by from Centennial, CO |

Alec Chatman was an awesome help, really invested his time to get me the deal I was looking for. Worked with me through the entire day to get all questions and concerns answered. Nothing short of 5 star customer service from he and the groove staff, very honest and upfront. Highly recomended.

Great Service Department

by from Denver |

I have gotten my oil changed several times at Groove Ford and I have always loved my experience. They are fast and the vehicle is always done when they say it will be done. The staff is very friendly and they have a nice waiting area.

2015 Ford Edge

by from Aurora, CO |

I inadvertently included the wrong star rating in my initial review. i received five-star service from Larry Bradshaw, who helped me purchase my new Edge. Explained vehicle functionality since it had been almost 15 years since I last purchased a vehicle. He was knowledgeable, friendly and guided me through the purchase process. My experience was far superior to my previous purchase due to Larry's professionalism and knowlege of the vehicle, I recommend Larry to assist my friends in the future.

New Car Sale

by from Aurora, CO |

Kendall worked very hard at making sure I got what I wanted. the buying process was as seamless as can be when buying a car.

Alec chatmam

by from Aurora, CO |

Alec was knowledgeable and friendly, but straightforward and honest. I hate car shopping for the notorious "wheeling and dealing"... Alec did none of that and I respect him tremendously for it!