Groove Ford

Service 888-286-8605

Groove the Power of Yes.

Excellent Service

by from Castle Rock, CO |

We dreaded the car buying process, but ended up with a really good experience here. Rick Ervin was excellent as our salesman and we highly recommend him. We never felt pressured, and it was in fact, a smooth experience from start to finish. We are happy with our purchase and are impressed with the dealership and especially Rick.

Groove Ford responded to this review

December 9, 2014

leasing new Ford Explorer and Focus

by from Littleton, CO |

From the minute we walked through the doors we felt welcomed and like our time mattered. The sales team got us an excellent price and worked to make a deal within our budget. They listened to what we needed for our family and didn't try to sell us anything we didn't need. The facilities were amazing, free video games for our kids, snacks and drinks to keep us all satisfied. This was an excellent buying experience for our family and we will be coming back again in 3 years. David G. and Lawrence B. were amazing!!!

PURCHASING MY ESCAPE

by from AURORA COLORADO |

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY FORD FOCUS AND MET WITH SALES MANAGER SCOTT STRAUSHEIM AND SALES REP LAWRENCE BRADSHAW AND THEY MADE THINGS RIGHT AND HELPED ME GET INTO A NEW FORD ESCAPE WITH LITTLE HASSLE AS POSSIBLE. THE TEAM AT GROOVE FORD IS THE BEST AND HELPED ME OUT. I WILL BE BACK AND I WILL REFER MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

What a nice change

by from Denver, CO |

After a week of frustration and disappointment, attempting to find the right vehicle, Groove Ford made it happen quickly and painlessly. George was fantastic...loved his friendly, helpful service.

Great Service from Terry and Paul

by from Denver, CO |

I went in without an intent to purchase a vehicle. I was worried that going in as a young single woman would put a target on my back. Terry helped me along with Paul. The car I requested was ready to be driven and I was given the option of taking it on the highway. Paul owns the same car (2015 Ford Fusion) and raved about it. I told Terry I wanted a car, but didn't need one. He asked what my magic number is to make this a sale so I gave it to him. They were able to get my payments $30 above my magic number which is highly affordable given it's a 2015. They answered all my questions as a first time leaser. I did not feel hassled or pressured into the purchase at all and I am so pleased with my new vehicle! After the purchase, Terry went back outside with me and went over the bluetooth system. Definitely recommend Terry.

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful

by from Parker, CO |

Salesmen who listen to what you're looking for and provide service for getting you in to a new car. Simply cannot be beat.

I had a great experience....thanks James

by from Denver, CO |

Buying cars isn't my favorite activity....but James K at Groove Ford made it fun and enjoyable. Thanks again. Ask for James K....you won't be disappointed.

This place is the best!

by from Centennial, CO |

This place is fantastic! I left today with a new Ford Escape and couldn't be more pleased with my experience at Groove Ford. I called ahead of time to speak with someone in sales and spoke with Lawrence Bradshaw. He was extremely helpful and thorough, answering all my questions. I told him the color and style I wanted and he said he'd have a few ready for me to look at when I arrived. When I arrived to the dealership Lawrence was finishing up with another customer but I was greeted by Brian Johnson and David Galbraith. I immediately felt welcomed and at ease. As soon as Lawrence was finished, we got to meet. He had the car I described ready for me, I took it for a test drive and loved it! I think they could tell I was a little nervous about the paperwork process. I'd never purchased a car on my own, but they took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. Everyone was extremely attentive, professional and helpful. The process was much easier (and faster) than I expected! I genuinely had a good time with these guys- the entire team also happens to have a great sense of humor which is always a bonus :) I don't have a negative thing to say about the staff, the facility or my experience. I left today with a great deal, an awesome car and a positive experience. I gave everyone hugs (seriously) and was off in my shiny new car! Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Got the car of my dreams

by from Colorado Springs, cco |

Great customer service! Thank you assisting me in my purchase Lawrence Bradshaw!

Lawrence/LB is great! I got a great deal @Groove

by from Centennial |

Lawrence made buying my new focus st very easy! Best Dealer I have been to! I will buy my next car from Lawrence and refer everyone I know!

Helpful, patient, easy process

by from Denver, CO |

Visited a few dealerships trying to find the right truck. I ended up purchasing a new F-150 Platinum from Robert Upingco at Groove. He was very patient with all of our questions and requests to compare different models while we were trying to decide which one was the right truck. During the purchase process, he was again very patient running different financial options and helping us decide to the best one for us. Would highly recommend both Groove and Robert.