Groove Ford

Service 888-286-8605

Groove the Power of Yes.

Great car buying experience

by from Aurora co |

Great experience and price. Alex Chatman was extremely knowledgeable and willing to work for my business. We test drove, he answered all my questions, we negotiated a fair price, he worked hard to get me the price I felt comfortable with, and we closed the deal in about 30 minute after everyone was on the same page. Great staff and facilities are new and clean.

Ask for Juan!

by from Denver |

I have been a dedicated Automotive Avenues customer since my credit union first referred me to them many years ago. I purchased 2 cars from them and swore I would never go to a dealership again. HOWEVER...like they say, "all good things come to an end". I visited them for my 3rd vehicle, thinking it was going to go as my previous experiences. Sadly, I was wrong. I don't want to bad mouth them, but things there have really changed since my last visit. I felt so worried, because I didn't know where to turn and really needed to get into a reliable car within a small window that I had time to do so. A few of my friends told me to go to Groove and see Juan, as he had helped them too. I was so apprehensive, it took me a few weeks to even call him. I had a pre-approval, just needed to get into a used vehicle that would last me for a while and be able to trust that I wasn't getting the run around. Juan's customer service and sincere concern for finding me something that would last, had low mileage, a great warranty and something I liked. I wanted a small SUV. He told me he would show me some, but the miles were a little high for what I wanted to spend. He asked to show me some other cars with lower miles and better warranties. All in all, I couldn't be happier with my ford certified vehicle with much lower mileage than I thought I could afford, and an even better warranty than I could've hoped for. AND, I spent LESS that I expected to! Juan has DEFINITELY changed my mind about car dealerships. I will never buy a car from anyone else. Additionally, the other salesmen at Groove were not they "typical" pushy car salesman. The facilities are totally built with the customer in mind. We all know you will be at the dealership awhile once you find a vehicle, and it was so comfortable. Even with my 6 year old nephew with me. Great experience. Highly recommend! Thanks Juan!

Alec Chatman

by from Colorado Springs |

They had the right vehicle at the right price. Alec was great and patient with me as I can be a harass when buying a new vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Just bought a new F150!! Awesome experience working with Juan Montoya. No pressure, showed me numerous vehicles, accommodated my financial situation, and gave a great deal on my trade in. Would highly recommend Groove Ford and be sure to ask for Juan.

Great transparent service

by from Denver, CO |

I had a great overall experience buying my 2014 Escape from Mike Dornbos at Groove Ford. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They gave me a great deal up front and got me to the payment I desired. Overall I love my new escape and I look forward to servicing my vehicle at their newly remodeled facility.

Easy process

by from Denver CO |

Lawrence Bradshaw made the buying process easy. Everything was thoroughly explained and it was a low-stress purchase.

Great customer service, very knowledgeable.

by from Castle Rock, Co |

Albert was very professional and I would highly recommend him!

by from Centennial, CO |

If you are looking for a mellow, low-key, friendly car buying experience, COME TO GROOVE FORD. No joke. We came here to get a car for my husband and, from the get go to the very end, the whole experience was a no-stress pleasure. I bought a jeep a car for myself a month ago and it was your typical, slick, bait and switch situation. NOT HERE! Everyone we came in contact with, from our salesman, Charlie, to Julie, our finance person, to David, the manager, were fun, nice, up-front, honest and no-bull! It was truly a pleasure to purchase a Ford here. We will definitely return, and we highly recommend.

Terry Cruz Groove Ford

by from Littleton, CO |

Great experience. Terry was easy to work with. Would definitely recommend him