Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5500 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

Extremely Satisfied

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I am nothing short of extremely satisfied with Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield, my salesperson - Campbell Cameron, and the finance team. My search for a new car took over 6 months and I think I wound up at Mercedes 3 or 4 times before finally deciding to buy an C250. Every time I stopped in Campbell was happy to let me test drive (again and again) and he graciously answered all of my questions. The finance team was efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant - everything you want when making a large purchase. Overall the experience was fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to Campbell and Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield.

Cannot give any higher recommendation

by from Fresno, CA |

After test driving nearly 15 cars at 10 different dealers in a week I came to the conclusion that the best car and the best dealer by far for me was Mercedes Benz Bakersfield. My excellent salesman was Mr. Cameron. What a wonderful, good listener, non-aggressive, and knowledgeable salesman he is. He let me decide which car was best for me. What a freakin' concept. He didn't "sell" me anything but rather allowed me to select "my" car. Please check him out for yourself.

Could not have been easier

by from Hawthorne, CA |

My sales consultant, Leo, took me through the leasing experience seamlessly. I don't like playing games or getting surprised, and Leo did none of that. The price he quoted me on the phone is the price I got. No wait, I got a BETTER PRICE because his original quote was for 12k miles and I only needed 10k miles. This was not the first Mercedes dealership I visited, but the others were not able to earn my business. They treated me fairly and gave me a great price on my new C-Class. I look forward to shopping here in the future.

Beautiful.

by from Bakersfield |

This review is for the service department only. I brought my car in on a parts recall and they checked me in right away, put down protective mats and plastic in the car and asked if I wanted it washed; a free service they provide. As soon as I sat down, fresh coffee was made and cookies offered. They were dealing with a temporary power outage and so many computers were down, but they were cheerful and managing, not cowed and angry at the tech disaster. They have a little store which offers car and truck gadgets like license plates, steering wheel covers, etc. They also offer a courtesy shuttle to ferry you anywhere you would like while your car is being repaired. Dealing with car repair is never as fun as say, a barrel of monkeys, but they have made the process as painless as possible.

Mercedes is bomb!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Just leased a C400 from here. Best car buying/leasing experience I've ever had. No games. Straightforward. Campbell (my Scottish sales advisor) Joel (the manager) and the finance team were awesome. I've dealt with many car dealerships in the Bakersfield area including Ford, Audi and BMW. My experience with Mercedes was by far the best.

Very nice service place

by from Bakersfield |

I stopped in on a Friday afternoon, after making an online appointment to have a recall issue fixed on my car. Upon arrival, I was told they have to order the part and it would take a week. They said if I didn't hear from them, to call to make sure part arrived and to schedule appointment. They didn't call so I used the online chat to see if my part had arrived and they said they would research it and have someone call me..... They scheduled my appointment to have the recall fixed the next day. It was an easy drop off process. They offered me a ride home and a pickup. The driver called me 30 minutes before he picked me up. He too was very friendly. The lobby has fresh popped popcorn for customers. They also have coffee and free wifi. There are multiple tvs and multiple couches in the waiting area. I definitely will take my car here for any service issues in the future.

Very professional environment

by from Shafter, ca |

Thank you MB Bakersfield for making the often painful experience of buying a car, very pleasant. Campbell was a pleasure to work with; knowledgeable, no pressure, funny and very helpful overall. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We will certainly be back.

Very informative, helpful and understanding

by from Bakersfield, California |

We recently leased a new E350 from here. They did an amazing job at making it a great experience for us! They really helped us with the decision process of purchase vs lease and made the negotiation process painless. They were so friendly and made it a comfortable experience for us while we were there with our two small children. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for great car buying experience!

what you would expect

by from bakersfield, ca |

Stopped by service dept for a recall notice on my car. They were quick, professional, and pleasant. The waiting room is modern and clean but chairs were a little uncomfortable. I would still not hesitate to use them again.

Jennifer did an amazing job

by from Bakersfield |

We just purchased the new C Class on Saturday from Jennifer and had a great experience. We want to thank Bobby and Jennifer for all their help. I am sure I am going to love my new car! Thanks for everything!

Good dealership

by from Bakersfield |

We were approached quickly upon entering the dealership. We weren't overwhelmed by salesmen and ours was very laid back and polite. He remembered our names without having to ask again, and remembered all our details and preferences. Our salesman was Jesse and was good.