Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5600 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

Extremely Satisfied

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I am nothing short of extremely satisfied with Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield, my salesperson - Campbell Cameron, and the finance team. My search for a new car took over 6 months and I think I wound up at Mercedes 3 or 4 times before finally deciding to buy an C250. Every time I stopped in Campbell was happy to let me test drive (again and again) and he graciously answered all of my questions. The finance team was efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant - everything you want when making a large purchase. Overall the experience was fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to Campbell and Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield.

Wow this service department gets it - Just wow

by from Bakersfield |

This has to do with the service guys-they're all pretty much great. Efficient in getting everything done, super polite and they fixed my car...twice! Plus it was under recall and it didn't cost me anything. I'm not one that tends to take my car into a dealership to get it worked on for various reasons but I'll be sure to take my car in here, even if it's not under recall. John and Bill were ultra helpful and great guys to work with!

Mercedes Bakersfield is great

by from Bakersfield, CA |

After a very long month, I am very pleased to say they Mercedes Benz Bakersfield has gone above and beyond to satisfy my family! Joel Gomez has been amazing, Jennifer has always been an honest and caring sales woman, and that goes for all of sales and financing! I'm extremely happy! I will go back every time! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Bad service

by from Los angeles |

I ask about does a car which have add the illuminated star, but the dealer lie to me said yes. When I got the car he said illumainted star is broken go fix, and u have warrently coverage. In fact, the car don't have adding the illuminated star. And, I try to call back, he just answer u can add and u pay it and then he didn't answer ever.

Great Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I always come here to service my car. They always tell me the truth & get the job done fast. Today, I had my car serviced & found out that it needed more repair. They told me that it would take 1 1/2 hours, & it took about 30 - 45 minutes to finish the job. I was soooo happy!

Good of a deal as I could expect

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I've purchased two cars from this place both were about as good of a deal I could have achieved based on true car, other dealers, car buying services and the internet. You have to go in educated so you know what you want to pay. They aren't giving away their profit. But that's fair in the free market. Campbell Cameron did a fine job selling and arranging loaners if needed for minor service since they don't have a cafe waiting area. I'd rather go about my business than sit in a dealership so that satisfies. Also, the service department did a good job. Again, coming in educated helps the outcome.

Ample breathing room and politeness.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Although Mercedes vehicles sell themselves, it was a pleasure working with Sangera. My husband, son, and I visited this place in July to explore some vehicle options. We worked with the staff to find the perfect fit for our family (the GL450 comfortably fits multiple car seats!) We negotiated a fair price and left feeling extremely comfortable with the price we paid for such a high quality car. The salesmen aren't cheesy or pushy, in fact they're kind and give you ample privacy and time to discuss the purchase. We love our GL and highly recommend visiting them!

No Purchase

by from Fresno,CA |

I have not purchased any car yet I was only shopping around thanks

Mixed Feelings

by from Bakersfield |

Alright... I have mixed feelings here. But when I really look at what was bothering me about my experiences with Sangera, it came down to Mercedes Benz, not Sangera, as the problem. Let's break it down. 2.5 years ago, my trusty 13 year old Honda died. I was alone and scared and taking alternate means to get around... I had never bought a car before (bought the Honda off my parents at 18). A friend who is car savvy put me in touch with a guy he knew at Sangera. They talked through what I wanted and brought me a Certified Benz... Yes you read that right. They came to my place so I could test drive the car. I liked it and decided to buy it. My friend suggested getting an extended warranty (WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS) and so I did. I was green, I was new... I didn't know what I was doing. The Mercedes wasn't so bad. It felt super fancy after driving a 1990's Honda civic. It had seat heaters. And a CD player. (Turns out the tape player on my old car was a little outdated.) Fast forward 2.5 years. My Mercedes makes me angry. But that isn't Sangera's fault. I've replaced 9 light bulbs in 2 years... NINE! I didn't replace ONE on my Honda. This year was the first time I had the need to use my warranty. My recently acquired husband (shhh don't tell him I referred to him like that...) was skeptical of the warranty but the first time out of the gate, it saved us $700. Sweet! (except it cost around $3000) It was today that made me really mad. Did you know extended warranties don't cover airbags? Yeah. I have an airbag issue and the warranty won't cover it. Try as hard as he might, they service guy couldn't convince them to cover it... or the CV joint boot... So that is thousands of dollars of repairs that my thousands of dollars of warranty won't cover. But is that Sangera's fault? No... (they did sell it to me but I did buy it...) The service people at Sangera are super friendly and kind. They really listen to whatever you need and are very helpful. The lounge at Sangera is stocked with snacks and drinks and wifi. Not a bad place to hang out. They are pretty efficient at their work and I haven't had an issue with my car being stuck in repair limbo. Overall, I am frustrated with Mercedes and the warranty but I have been treated with nothing but respect from the guys here. They even offered a loaner since my car will be there overnight. AND they even offered to take us to the dealership that my husband's car is at (YES, two cars being repaired on the same day... dumb luck) if we needed it. I can't say I would recommend buying a Mercedes but if you have one, this is the place to go for service!

Good quick service department.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I can't say that I've experienced a quicker service on my cars. Not only were they speedy, but they were very upfront about the expected costs and services needed for my car. I was only in there for a routine maintenance and maybe a potential diagnostic, but as soon as I mentioned something outside of the regular service - the guy let me know what that would cost. I know this is a little thing, but they also wash your car. I have to say that it's nice to see when other dealers seem to be getting rid of the wash altogether to cut costs. I will say that I don't need two emails and a phone call to follow up on my service. I'm pretty sure that if I'm not satisfied I'd let you know, but hey - you know what they say about assuming. Kudos to them for making sure you're happy with what they've done to your car.

Customer service for sales gets an A+++++

by from Bakersfield |

Customer Service for Sales was awesome. Everyone was very helpful and made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. I leased a 2014 C250 I saw at a golf tournament. My credit was a bit shot due to isolated circumstances, but the director and sales consultant were very helpful and were able to let me walk out with key and car in hand. I will pay more than I wanted to a month, but I am ok with that, especially with the quality of this car. I am very pleased with my car and look forward to future service with them. I'm glad I chose this dealership.