Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5500 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

FOUND MY CAR

by from BAKERSFIELD |

OUR SALES PERSON JOHN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND TOOK HIS TIME TO ATTEND TO OUR NEEDS..

Amanda did us right,

by from Bakersfield California |

My overall experience has always been wonderful. Amanda David is a wonderful service consultant and I have had nothing but positive results with her.

Service is great. Again & again & again!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Once again excellent service. My service representative (Bryant) continues to provide excellent service.

Great Service

by from Bakersfield |

This was my first service experience. I started by using the online system with a note asking how to proceed with scheduling service. Samantha called me due to the inquiry. She was pleasant, knowdlegeable and got me off to a great start. Samantha made the appointment, told me who the advisor would be and approximately how long it would take to provide the service. The day of service I was met upon arrival by a lady advisor (Dawn)? She determined who my advisor was to be, John Hoffman. He then took over. The process was smooth, timely and my best service expierence anywhere in my over 57 years of driving. We had been cadillac drivers for over 30 years until 2011. Cadillac never was this good!

Campbell Rocks!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Campbell is the best! He made the experience very easy and is always very gracious.

Service at the dealership.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Recently I went to another auto service center for my Mercedes. Reason being that a friend of mine stated that going to the dealer was not worth the cost. To my surprise the other service center was much higher for the services than at the Mercedes dealer and honestly the customer service did not compare. The few years of owning a Mercedes I have been very pleased. Mainly because of John Hoffman. Whenever I come in for service he treats me with respect and always has a spontaneous attitude to my needs. I have never been displeased with his service or any of the other staff in the service department. I always leave feeling like I was taken care of by people who really care about my concerns. Thank you Mercedes of Bakersfield for employing people who care. This alone has made owning a Mercedes such a pleasure.

Class Act!

by from Fresno |

Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield is a Class Act! Highly recommended.

Bakersfield was awesome!

by from Bay Area |

As you might, or might not, realize, our visit to Bakersfield was out of necessity. Our 2000 E320 wagon threw its fan belt at 4:30pm on Monday, just as we were going through town. We were able to limp up to an exit within a few hundred yards and out to a parking lot. I even found some shade behind a Subway sandwich shop. Your rescue was timely and efficient and we were towed into your facility around 5:15. Even though the mechanics had left, the service representative was an angel. She explained the situation, started the paperwork, and arranged for us to go to motel, and even recommended a Mexican restaurant. She was a dear. She followed up the next morning and we were on the road at noon on Tuesday. The car performed well on the way home and hopefully will behave for several more miles!! Thank you to your team for all the assistance,

I am always amazed

by from Bakersfield |

I am always amazed at how wonderfully we are treated when we take our cars to Sangera Mercedes for service or repair! Dawn Cash, our service advisor is perfect! She is honest, gives us great advice, and is very knowledgeable regarding our vehicles! Thank you again, Dawn! This trip we even saw our salesman, Campbell Cameron, and he is always friendly, helpful, fair, and courteous! We feel like we are "family," at Sangera...PS Jose, who picked me up, was also very courteous and friendly! Thank you all again!

Nothing Special

by from Bakersfield |

I have to say I am disappointed with Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield. Their customer service was below average and it was like pulling teeth getting information out of them (at least with the salesman who was working with us). Overall I bought a car because I did research and already knew what I wanted. If I had a choice I would have avoided the trips to the dealership.I knew more about the vehicles than the salesman. Needless to say the car is great but the dealership was eh.

Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield responded to this review

February 14, 2013

We are sorry to hear that your experience was than stellar while visiting us. We are constantly striving to improve and take your feedback very seriously.