Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5500 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

2012 c250

by from bakersfieldca |

thank you so much for the great service throughout our car buying experience..thanks again.

2009 c300

by from hanford |

great service on our car purchase.everyone did A great job especially vince relerford.thanks again, look forward too doing more business in the future.

2012 250

by from bakersfield,ca |

we had A great experience at sangera.vince was exceptional.he deserves A raise.

Excellent Dealer, Great sales staff

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I never take time to write reviews, Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield deserve it. How many times you hear about customers that buy a car and sales people forget about the customer a soon you drive out? Well this is not the case of JESSE OCHOA, sales person at Mercedes Bakersfield, he answer all questions, knowledge about the brand, no pressure, very patience, follow up before and AFTER the sales. As a business owner I have to rate this person as one of the best sales person I know. Also I have to mention the General Manager Damon Culbertson a very friendly, helpful person that always stands behind wit an Excellent Customer Service. Walter G

MB Service

by from Bakersfield |

I truly appreciate Bryan Brown's (service consultant) dedication to customer satisfaction. He has made my one year association with Mercedes-Benz a very pleasant experience that positively influences my consideration for purchasing anothe mercedes-benz product in a year or two. This dealership reflects dedication to classic standards.

Fantastic experience

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I wasnt completely sure of what I wanted, but the patience and knowledge of the entire staff at Mercedes-Benz made my decision extremely easy. I was shopping a BMW and Audi but after getting a complete run down from Cambell on all the features and safety that Mercedes-Benz puts into their cars... I was sold. From Cambell, to their sales manager, the finance guy and even the marketing guy made me feel like I have been a customer for life. Between buying not only what I believe to be the best car for the money and getting the best customer service I have ever received from a car dealership, you can rest assured that I will be a Mercedes-Benz customer for life. It was truly a fantastic experience.

new rides

by from bakersfield ca |

john lamarsna was very knowledgable and was precise on everything he did . would reccomend him to all.

buying cars

by from bakersfield ca |

personell at mercedes bezes is grat exspecialy john lamarsna was one of the most helpful salesmen i have work with good job!

used cars shopper

by from bakersfield ca |

john lamarsna with mercedes of bakersfield was a great help to me this weakend with his knowledge and only being at the deakership for two weeks would reccomend him to everyone.

cars for me

by from bakersfield ca |

experience was great salesman john lamarsna was very helpful. would reccomend him to all my family and friends.