Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5500 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

Happy Girl

by from Bakersfield |

I am proud owner of a 2005 C250. Recently I popped into Mercedes of Bakersfield looking to upgrade. I was very impressed by one of the newer sales people, John LaMarsna. He was not pushy and very knowledgable. In the next 6 months I will be purchasing my 2nd Benz and I plan on buying it from him.

Great experience!

by from Visalia, ca |

Campbell did an amazing job of accomodating our every whim. Wow, we love our new car and love the great deal we got too! Thanks for listening so closely and making it easy to own a dreamy Mercedes!!

used car

by from bakersfield |

passed by the mercedes benzs dealership and decided to stop in after i parked i was greeted by a young man i believe his name was john lamarsna. great experience .

shopper

by from bakersfield |

went in and looked at some cars and this nice person came up to me and showed me some cars and i want to come back and by one from him out of all the people that tryed to help me by far he was the best one .i belive his name was John LaMarsna.

E Class Mercedes-Benz

by from Bakersfield, CA |

On July 10, 2012 I purchased a 2006 E Class Mercedes-Benz. The vehicle was in perfect condition. I never would have thought someone would take such great care for a vehicle. It was incredible reading the CARFAX. My salesman Surinder helped find the right car. He understood my family needs and he and the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield delivered a car we will cherish for years to come. Overall experience was terrific.

Cool people

by from Bako |

This place has some of the nicest people in the industry... They really dispel the myth of "car salesman" mentality. I had a wonderful experience and would not hesitate suggesting Mercedes Benz of Bakersfield to anyone.

Stand Up & Deliver

by from San Luis Obispo |

Awesome experience! I live out of town and found the car I wanted here on cars.com. Communication was fast and they answered all my questions, provided additional photos and bent over backwards to make me feel important. The customer service was great and the vehicle was even better. I have and will send all my friends down there for their next purchase. Great job Mercedes-Benz or Bakersfield!!!

Love MBZ 4 Life

by from Bakersfield |

A quick note to all. Mr. LaMarsna recently assisted me during my visit to Mercerdes Benz of Bakersfield. He was informative, polite and professional, above all. Would recommend this dealership and Mr. LaMarsna as your sales consultant. Although I did not purchase on this day, I will be returning once I am ready.

Great & Professional Customer Service

by from Bakersfield |

I recently had the opportunity to visit Mercedez Benz of Bakersfield where I was greeted by Mr. John LaMarsna. Hands down, John was absolutely 100% helpful in answering questions I had. This isn't my first Mercedez so needless to say, I've had some encounters with other sales staff (not in Bakersfield, however) who, quite frankly didn't have the knowledge about the vehicle they wanted to sell me. John, on the other hand, knows his product and best of all, he treats you with the respect you deserve.

reapairs

by from bakersfield ca |

pulled into dealership and couldn't find were i was supposed to take my vehicle and a nice sales person john lamarsna came up to me and ask me if i need help finding someone or if i need direction and he guide me in the right direction. good job