Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5600 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

Much Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end cars. But when I showed up - I was in shock at how much cheaper it was. Glad I went here instead of the hyundai i was looking at. Now I drive a Brand new Mercedes. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Bakersfield Mercedes without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.

Very nice experience

by from Shafter, CA |

It was time to buy a new car and I was dreading the wheeling and dealing that has to go on to buy a car. Who has the time and energy for that anymore?! I had 3 cars that I was researching and needed to test drive. My first stop was Sangera ,I was immediately greeted (not attacked) by Lalo, who was warm, personable and very knowledgeable . After showing me a car I was interested in and explaining all the options, I received a price for the car I had chosen. I explained I had two other cars I wanted to check out and would get back to them. Well, the other dealerships were not as friendly, professional or accommodating. I went back to Sangera, Lalo found me the car that I love with the specific options I wanted, went on his day off to pick it up and I bought my beautiful new C250 that week. Great price, great warranty, great experience. I can't imagine a better experience for purchasing a car!

by from bakersfield |

Bought my 2014 C-CLass with 6 miles on it. Jesse was the best sales person ive ever went to and ive had several new cars i wont go anywhere else the sales department worked with my not so good credit thank you guys so much.

best Prices eva :)

by from Bakersfieldf - CA |

My fiance and I recently bought a 2013 Subaru Outback from Mercedes of Bakersfield and couldn't be happier. All of the used cars at the other dealerships seemed to be priced well above book value, while Mecedes priced our car well below book value. The deal we got was literally thousands less than comparable cars on the internet.

Fan for life

by from Bakersfield |

Great car dealership. I was treated like royalty! I went from a BMW x3 to a Mercedes-Benz GLK. I am a fan for life here. They were great, and made sure I got the best deal for my trade.

Drama and Unprofessional Management

by from Long Island |

My experience quickly turned into the internet sales manager, Surinder, trying to steal me away from the very nice and kind Jennifer, who I had already been working with for two hours. After addressing Surinder's unprofessional behavior with a sales manager, Joel, he promised to get back to me about questions I had regarding the ML350. Not only did Joel never return my call to follow up on his word, he did not return another call from a subsequent voicemail. He read and never replied to my text messages following up about the vehicle. Then Jennifer told me the car had quickly been moved and she could not find it. Jennifer was very helpful, kind, relatable and great. Joel and Surinder failed miserably in professionalism. VERY DISAPPOINTING FOR A MERCEDES DEALER. MANAGEMENT FELL WAY BELOW STANDARD.

Phenomenal Customer Service

by from Tehachapi, CA |

I would definitely go to Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield. I didn't buy my car there, but they still take really good care of me and my car. If there is ever an issue, they resolve it in a timely and professional manner. Top-Notch customer service.

Favorite dealership ever

by from Bakersfield |

I've purchased and leased so many cars here I should have written a review years ago. This is, by far, my favorite dealership to work with I have almost a decade of experience with Mercedes of Bakersfield. For years they have taken care of my family, and they have done so honestly and professionally. I've become so trusting of the salespeople there (I really like Campbell) that we have done the last few transactions over the phone, before I even drove the vehicles. He knew what I wanted, and he delivered. When anything does go wrong the service department is prompt and professional. I'll be doing business with Bakersfield for as long as I am legally allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

Go to Sangera!

by from Bakersfield |

My first and only car, a 1995 Subaru with well over 200,000 miles on it needed a new home, so the hubs and I started looking for something a bit newer. It's so nerve racking buying a new car but the salesman at Sangera are so nice. The hubs and I took our sweet time finding the right car for us, around 4 weeks going back to the dealership and looking at their different vehicles. We also went to other dealerships (BMW, Lexus and AUdi) and Mercedes is by far the best. BMW people were not very helpful or knowledgeable and Audi people were insanely pushy. We worked with Jesse and Mike, mostly with Jesse but with Mike on the last day. Both were great and I highly recommend them both. Mike also helped another family member purchase their car and highly recommend him as well! As for the service department, my family loves Subaru and we get our cars serviced here. Amanda has taken awesome care of our cars! If you're going to buy a Mercedes or Subaru, go to Sangera!

Super cool dealership. My dad even liked them!

by from Shafter, CA |

I was looking for a new car, as I had sold mine and needed a new one. I was looking at Mercedes with a newer body but not the brand new one because I don't like the lights on the back of the new ones. We found a Mercedes here, used, and it looked sharp. We arrived I think on a Friday and Lalo, the salesman, helped us. He was very casual, in a good way, not pushy like most car salesman. He said he'd been there quite a few years and this was the best dealership in town. Nice. It also just got a a distinction award for being one of the top Mercedes dealerships. Don't get me wrong, I don't normally fall for stupid awards like that, but for them I can believe it. Throughout looking for a car, I've dealt with many a shady dealerships, and Sangera was one of the best ones. Lalo is great, he put up with my very... overwhelming dad let's say haha. Though it's understandable when you deal with so many shady salesman trying to screw you out of your money. Kraig (don't know if I spelled that right) the financial officer, was very nice. He explained everything and made me feel comfortable. Overall I was very satisfied and hope to continue having a good experience with Sangera Mercedes :)