Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5600 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

Fan for life

by from Bakersfield |

Great car dealership. I was treated like royalty! I went from a BMW x3 to a Mercedes-Benz GLK. I am a fan for life here. They were great, and made sure I got the best deal for my trade.

Drama and Unprofessional Management

by from Long Island |

My experience quickly turned into the internet sales manager, Surinder, trying to steal me away from the very nice and kind Jennifer, who I had already been working with for two hours. After addressing Surinder's unprofessional behavior with a sales manager, Joel, he promised to get back to me about questions I had regarding the ML350. Not only did Joel never return my call to follow up on his word, he did not return another call from a subsequent voicemail. He read and never replied to my text messages following up about the vehicle. Then Jennifer told me the car had quickly been moved and she could not find it. Jennifer was very helpful, kind, relatable and great. Joel and Surinder failed miserably in professionalism. VERY DISAPPOINTING FOR A MERCEDES DEALER. MANAGEMENT FELL WAY BELOW STANDARD.

Phenomenal Customer Service

by from Tehachapi, CA |

I would definitely go to Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield. I didn't buy my car there, but they still take really good care of me and my car. If there is ever an issue, they resolve it in a timely and professional manner. Top-Notch customer service.

Favorite dealership ever

by from Bakersfield |

I've purchased and leased so many cars here I should have written a review years ago. This is, by far, my favorite dealership to work with I have almost a decade of experience with Mercedes of Bakersfield. For years they have taken care of my family, and they have done so honestly and professionally. I've become so trusting of the salespeople there (I really like Campbell) that we have done the last few transactions over the phone, before I even drove the vehicles. He knew what I wanted, and he delivered. When anything does go wrong the service department is prompt and professional. I'll be doing business with Bakersfield for as long as I am legally allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

Go to Sangera!

by from Bakersfield |

My first and only car, a 1995 Subaru with well over 200,000 miles on it needed a new home, so the hubs and I started looking for something a bit newer. It's so nerve racking buying a new car but the salesman at Sangera are so nice. The hubs and I took our sweet time finding the right car for us, around 4 weeks going back to the dealership and looking at their different vehicles. We also went to other dealerships (BMW, Lexus and AUdi) and Mercedes is by far the best. BMW people were not very helpful or knowledgeable and Audi people were insanely pushy. We worked with Jesse and Mike, mostly with Jesse but with Mike on the last day. Both were great and I highly recommend them both. Mike also helped another family member purchase their car and highly recommend him as well! As for the service department, my family loves Subaru and we get our cars serviced here. Amanda has taken awesome care of our cars! If you're going to buy a Mercedes or Subaru, go to Sangera!

Super cool dealership. My dad even liked them!

by from Shafter, CA |

I was looking for a new car, as I had sold mine and needed a new one. I was looking at Mercedes with a newer body but not the brand new one because I don't like the lights on the back of the new ones. We found a Mercedes here, used, and it looked sharp. We arrived I think on a Friday and Lalo, the salesman, helped us. He was very casual, in a good way, not pushy like most car salesman. He said he'd been there quite a few years and this was the best dealership in town. Nice. It also just got a a distinction award for being one of the top Mercedes dealerships. Don't get me wrong, I don't normally fall for stupid awards like that, but for them I can believe it. Throughout looking for a car, I've dealt with many a shady dealerships, and Sangera was one of the best ones. Lalo is great, he put up with my very... overwhelming dad let's say haha. Though it's understandable when you deal with so many shady salesman trying to screw you out of your money. Kraig (don't know if I spelled that right) the financial officer, was very nice. He explained everything and made me feel comfortable. Overall I was very satisfied and hope to continue having a good experience with Sangera Mercedes :)

Positive car buying experience

by from Bakersfield |

I was in the market for a new car for my son and was shopping around for a fair deal. Like a good consumer, I called a few dealers to inquire about prices and then we test drove a car at Sangera Benz. The salesman, Phil Turley, was a real class act. He patiently explained the car to us, and pointed out all the features as we drove around. He was very laid back - no gimmicks, no creepy salesman jive, no pushiness. After our drive, we chatted with him and the sales manager but decided to wait a bit and make sure we did our homework. After researching other dealers (including the awful and sexist BMW dealership), I found that Sangera Mercedes had a very good price - but more importantly, Phil was the ONLY salesperson that was respectful and sincere. That sealed the deal for us. We went in and purchased the car and are very happy with our experience there. I would recommend Sangera - and make sure you work with Phil for the most positive car buying experience you will ever have. I have bought many cars in my day and this is the one I feel the best about.

Super stand up dudes.

by from bakersfield ca |

This place rocks. I took our SUV there Bill the service director found out how Benz was treating us stepped in did the right thing. He turned a nightmare in to us wanting to buy from these dudes again. If any one is looking for a new ride, go and ask for Damon, he will make you HAPPY this is a real stand up man I know I will buy from no other and if you need service Bill will not let you down can not say that about most. Bill is AWESOME

My experience was uniformly positive

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

Internet tools such as Cars.com, Auto Trader and CarFax have provided a certain transparency on car prices and quality both new and used such that the quality of the customer service at a dealership is now the tantamount distinguishing characteristic. The brand touch points, therefore, are in two places; the buying/financing arm and the service arm. I found myself recently in the position where I faced either significant and uncertain repair to my Mercedes-Benz or getting rid of the vehicle. This led me to the service department at Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield. The estimate was fairly staggering. Keep in mind though, that certified dealerships are required to replace any part that tests faulty with OEM parts. This can make them a lot higher. They were honest about that and even suggested that I might get another opinion on the car. As I contemplated my options I ultimately decided to investigate trading the car for a new one. This led me to Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield sales and in particular Campbell Cameron. I was interested, then in testing a lot of different vehicles. Bakersfield service had me in one of their loaner vehicles and because I was considering a new Mercedes-Benz they were very patient and allowed me to stay in their car. I tried numerous cars and decided on the C250. Campbell investigated numerous options for me and ran all kinds of scenarios so that I really did have a lot of options for both vehicles and financing. I wound up with an issue with the title on my trade that took quite a while to track down and eradicate. During this time Campbell set me up with a car to drive and was extremely patient and supportive. This really helped ease the stress of buying a car when I hadn't really been anticipating buying a car. Overall, I can't think of how it could have gone better. A few people in particular deserve props: Campbell Cameron in Mercedes-Benz sales who patiently helped me through the process and delivered a great car at an extremely fair price. He also coordinated evaluation of my trade, which was complicated by its repair issues. Craig in Mercedes-Benz finance who patiently explained the options available without a hint of pressure; in fact, he was a pleasure to work with. Brian and Bill in Mercedes-Benz service who objectively reviewed the issues on my old car and explained the options. Lauren in the transportation department for keeping me driving during this time and tracking down the stuff I kept leaving in the vehicles. At the Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield my experience was uniformly positive. I know they realize that there are other dealers in driving distance and it appears they have settled on a consistent customer focus which in the complex area of auto purchasing and maintenance is a very good thing.

Sales & Service were spot on.

by from Bakersfield |

We recently bought a new car from the Subaru part of this dealership. Having had many bad experiences from many dealerships in the past (pushy salesmen, bad repair service, surprise bills), this was a breath of fresh air. Their salesmen were nothing but professional and informative, never pushed us to make a decision, went out of their way to find the right model/trim of the car we wanted, and negotiated a fair price for the car and our trade-in. I was especially happy that they didn't play games with the trade-in; they printed out the KBB report, picked the condition (which I agreed with) and paid that number. Delivery was flawless. My first experience with their service department was when I noticed the TPMS alarm when driving to work and found a huge stick protruding out of my tire sidewall. I drove the car to the dealer, and they swapped out the tire within 30 minutes, even though I didn't have an appointment. I was hugely grateful! My first scheduled service experience with them was this week as we had a minor issue with a rattle in the headliner. They gave me a free loaner (which was a late model Subaru, no less), fixed the issue quickly, and got me my car back within a day. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Great place to buy (and service) your Subaru.