Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield

5500 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-398-3858
Used 888-447-7915
Service 888-450-6255

Providing a World-Class Ownership Experience.

Very good experience

by from Delano, CA |

Lalo was a great sale representative. He was knowledgeable, direct, and pleasant to talk to.

5 stars for them

by from Bakersfield |

I'd rarely EVER give a car dealership 5 stars. However, I will at Sangera Mercedes after my latest car buying experience. If you want to deal with a sharp honest man, talk to Cambell there. He. won't sell you what you don't want and will try and help you if he can. You will not have to grab a shower to clean yourself after dealing with Cambell. Maybe the best car buying experience I've had in 30 years. Thumbs up for employing people like him and your finance manager BJ.

After all these years someone gets it right.

by from Somewhere in the vicinity |

We just bought a new '14 Mercedes-Benz. We have purchased several new cars over 30 years and I must say this was the best experience! Cambell was the sales person and he was great!! We got a great price for our trade and great deal on our new car. The more we checked our deal against other places the better Bakersfield and Cambell stood out. We had to trade our VW Jetta TDI because the clowns at Family Motors just couldn't be tolerated any longer. They are real Scheiße Hosen ! Fahrvergnügen this!

Very knowledgeable and professional

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I went in last week just for a look, but ended leaving with a brand new car at a great price. Even though the specific car I wanted was not on site, Jennifer helped me get exactly what I wanted at a price I could not say no to. Excellent service, friendly staff, and never once did I feel "bullied" by my salesgirl. She was down to earth, easy to talk to, and genuinely on the customer's side. I would recommend Jennifer and this dealership to anyone looking to buy.

I hate buying cars

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I hate buying cars. The technique I've used the last several times is to settle in on a specific make, model and feature pack. Arrange your financing early then do a phone/fax/email blitz of all dealers in the area. Get some good offers, then play them against one another until you get a good deal. The last two cars I've purchased have been Mercedes-Benz and they have both been from this dealership. Why? Simply because they have been the cheapest after working my plan. My brother-in-law works for another dealer in LA, and Bakersfield has even beaten the "employee price" deal I got from his dealer. I'm not saying you should walk into Bakersfield and take whatever price they offer. Get a few good offers and see what this dealer can offer. For whatever reason, they seem to compete on price. Maybe they are hungry or something, don't know. I can't comment on their service department or any other part of the dealership.

Unequivocally: The Best.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I've purchased over a dozen cars from this place over the years. During that time, I think I've met most of the people who work at the dealership. I can say, unequivocally, that all of the people I've encountered here -- from the Sales Manager to the service writers to the receptionists to the guys in the shop -- have been wonderfully professional, personable, and willing to go the extra mile. The sales process has always been completely above board, without the usual car dealer bait-and-switch shenanigans. More importantly, that same level of customer service continues long after the sale, too. Whenever I've had a problem or an issue with one of my cars, I know that it will be quickly and completely addressed by the team at Sangera, giving me one less thing to worry about. I buy Mercedes because I love the brand, but I buy them from Sangera because I know that I will be valued as customer long after I've signed on the dotted line.

Worth my time to go here

by from Fresno, CA |

I just purchased my first vehicle from Mercedes-benz Bakersfield. I worked with Surinder online, and he was very good to me. Never pushy, even when I was going to go with another dealership. It turned out that the other dealer could not deliver and Bakersfield got the vehicle I wanted, so I came back. I reached out to Surinder once again, and he was helpful and professional. Surinder did a great job of setting my expectations for all of the steps of the process. After the test drive, it was only 45 minutes and I was on my way home. I had pre-arranged financing and knew exactly what I wanted, so the rest was just formalities. Bakersfield made the rest a piece of cake. I'm sorry I wasted my time at that other dealer.

The integrity of the people here is first-class.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I had an experience with my Mercedes-Benz recently and the integrity the people at Sangera showed is first class all the way. I will be a life long customer because of the quality of the vehicles they sell but more because they truly put their customers first! Thank you, Lorie

This place will surprise you

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Everyone has their own unique experience of purchasing a car. "Great customer service" and "auto dealership" usually don't pair with each other. But this place will surprise you. When you are in market for a luxury vehicle, "service" is one of the most important reasons to consider in your decision making process and Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield does it better than anyone else in this market! Don't get me wrong, there are many luxury dealers who provides their customers with their best effort yet majority of them are trailing what Mercedes-Benz of Bakersfield does daily! Sales staff are friendly and courteous, and their service department is one of the cleanest service bays that I've ever seen in ANY kind of dealership! Their techs pamper your car while they service it!! Again, this may not be for everyone yet if you're in market for a luxury vehicle, this place will exceed your expectation.

Great experience!

by from Bakersfield |

Jennifer was wonderful people to work with. I will gladly refer my family and friends to her.