Mike Dodd's Motor Trends

3971 Fm 528, Alvin, TX 77511

Used 866-457-3703 Used866-457-3703

A better Way to Buy and Sell a Car! Call us today!

Very Honest Folks to do buisness with!

by from Northern Lower Pen. Mich. |

This was my first time ever to buy a vehicle sight unseen over the internet etc. I bought a 2009 Corvette Z-06 thru Robert my salseman at "Motor Trends" in Texas. I reside in upper Mich, and had to rely upon Robert et al at Motor Trends handleing all of the process. Which included a small portion of costs via a Loan co finance, as well as shipping arangement's...of which Robert excelled! My vette arrived from Huston TX-To-Northern Mich in superb clean condition. The trucker used was very helpfull in my concern's of potential dammages and foul weather during the drive as it was still the month of late feb-and car arrived March 1st. Barley Any road dirt or grime! That with an Open air carrier too. I was kinda nervous being a first timer buying such an expensive item, and being a pre owned car etc...However Robert was always there to take my several phone call's, deal with my every concern, and do so promptly. This is an Honest and Caring group of folk's and I will not hesitate to recomend or refer them to other's I may come across that are also in the car market. R.D. in Mich.

Very pleased overall

by from Katy, TX |

One of my favorite things about Mike Dodds is that I wasn't hassled. I knew what I was coming to look for. I was given the keys and left alone to inspect the vehicle without a salesperson breathing down my neck. Marcus did a great job of helping me feel comfortable while I was there and was great to work with. So far, we are pleased with the vehicle we purchased and plan to look into their inventory when we are ready to buy again. Thanks, Marcus.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Texas City, Tx |

Excellent customer service from all of the staff at Mike Dodd's Motor Trends. My Family and I will by all our cars from them.

Mike Dodds Motor Trends flood relief support

by from Houston Texas |

I want to personally thank Marcus Cook for all the help he provided me and my family. We purchased a 2015 S60 Volvo for my daughter after her 2013 battle was lost in the flood. Marcus did everything possible to make sure she felt comfortable and safe. I rated them at five stars but the entire team at Motor Trends deserves 10 stars!!!! Keep up the good work..and see Marcus Ray Cook

Great Car and Great Dealership!

by from Lafayette, LA |

Great car, great dealership, and great staff! Marcus was at my disposal and helped along the way.

Honest and Upfront

by from Houston, Tx |

Wonderful team at Mike Dodds. I worked with Marcus Cook to purchase my latest vehicle. Couldnt be happier with the service and support I received.

Awesome!

by from Austin, Texas |

I really was hesitant about shopping for a car and putting money down on something I hadn't seen. However, the car was exactly what was described, the process was quick and efficient, and I walked away happy! I definitely recommend Mike Dodd's Motor Trends! I know I will be back.

Great dealership, solid inventory of used cars

by from Sugar Land, TX |

Smooth sales transaction, I worked with Robert. Car was as described. Only issue I had was their detailing of the car for me to take ownership. I pretty much had to get it done at another place to have it to my liking, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to that. It was not a big deal, I would go back to purchase a car from them again.

Wowed by customer service and ease of purchase!

by from Mckinney, TX |

I had been looking online for a very specific Volvo, and Mike Dodd had one as well as a couple of other dealers. I decided to go with Robert at this dealership because he was always professional and full of information, never pushy, and VERY patient with my million and one texts over a 2 week span. AND the price was very fair. My husband happened to be in Houston and checked out the car, but I'm purchasing the car sight unseen because of solid customer service, price, and ease of transaction.

Awesome!

by from Austin, Texas |

I worked with both Bobby, and Marcus on my purchase. The car was exactly as they stated on their website. The finance part was quick and easy with Mike and Cynthia! I will be back to purchase my next vehicles here.