Mike Dodd's Motor Trends

Mike Dodd's Motor Trends

3971 Fm 528, Alvin, TX 77511

Used 866-457-3703

A better Way to Buy and Sell a Car! Call us today!

Love my BMW!

by from Houston, TX |

I was looking for the perfect car and I found it! Jarrell Cooper was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all like the guys at other places. He helped us pick out the perfect car (my bucket list BMW) and Cynthia Chang was able to save me some on the financing as well. Thanks for the help Jarrell and Cynthia! We will be back!

customer service

by from League City, TX |

Came to Motor Vehicles today and used Robert as our salesman. This was the best service I've ever had.

Everything was perfect & great service

by from Crystal Beach, Tx. |

Bought my Ram their yesterday & got great service & fast & will go back & tell everyone I know!

Low pressure sales, friendly staff, and fast

by from Webster, Texas |

The overall experience was very good. They had exactly what I was looking for. My trade in was relatively pain free. I was able to obtain reasonable financing very quickly. The whole process from the moment I walked on the lot, was less than 2 hours. Robert was very professional and low pressure.

Very clean car, great service.

by from Alvin, Tx |

Volvo XC60 purchased from Mike Dodds Motor Trends, Alvin, Tx. I had been looking for a Volvo XC60 that had the equipment I wanted at a good price. When I found this car at Motor Trends of Alvin, Texas, I worked with Robert to make sure this was the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. This Volvo is extremely clean ? even the engine compartment sparkles! All of the equipment is in very good shape and is just what I was looking for. I will not hesitate to return to Robert at Motor Trends when the time comes for me to get another car; I don?t expect to need another one for several years thanks to Robert and his crew assisting me with this car.

Motor Trends

by from Alvin, TX |

I've been through many vehicle purchase processes and this, hands down, is the most friendly staff I've encountered. Robert Hines is very helpful and Cynthia Chang is a sweetheart. I definitely know where and who to go to for any vehicle purchase!!

GREAT DEALER

by from Friendswood, TX |

I found my truck at Motor Trends online through Car Gurus. I emailed them through the site and within a couple hours the sales manager didn't just email me back, but they called me directly to talk about the truck I had inquired about. I was just getting off work and had maybe 15 minutes to go look at the vehicle before they closed. Ronnell (who I had spoke with on the phone) stayed almost an hour after they closed while I test drove and inspected the vehicle myself, and then again when my parents got there. They let me drive the vehicle by myself and were very relaxed throughout the whole process. I never felt they were trying to hide anything or be shady about the process. The truck was a great deal according to market value. I ended up putting a deposit down to hold the truck for a week until the payment from the bank and insurance companies was settled. They let me take the truck during that time to go have an inspection done, where we discovered the sound in the speakers on the right side was distorted. They had the speakers fixed WITHOUT ANY HASSLE or any extra cost to me. Scott was very efficient with the paper work and informative of what we would need to do to complete the process. It was the easiest, most trustworthy car buying experience I've ever gone through, and I would recommend this dealer to anyone. They were all so very friendly, professional, and definitely care about their reputation and would not do anything that might jeopardize it. Two words: GREAT DEALERSHIP.

Great selection, prices and service!

by from Alvin, Texas |

Great selection, prices and service! We shopped around to compare and nothing came close to quality like here. Customer service was great too.

Great out of state car buying experience

by from Saint Louis, MO |

This was my first time ever buying a used car from out of state. I was worried that things would take a turn for the worse since I had a previous bad experience from a dealership in NY.(misleading internet pictures) So I decided to take a chance and try it again. This time fly from Missouri to Texas. All my worries went away. The car was what it looked like from the internet. No hidden surprises. The other thing I liked about the dealership is that you're in and out of the dealership fast. No waiting around all day before driving car off the lot. Since I was I getting good vibes from the dealership and felt confident with the car, I decided to drive back to Missouri. The only problem I had was that it was a long drive back home..... So the next vehicle I buy from them I'll have to car transport back. Great customer service. Awesome car. Excellent dealership!

Great Dealership!!

by from League City, TX |

They have very detailed pictures on their website and so it makes it easy to streamline the process. Ronell was also very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend Motor Trends to everyone and to also go to Ronell. Great dealership.

Great service!

by from League City TX |

These guys have figured it out, this was my first car buying experience that I didn?t feel totally exhausted after everything was completed. My salesman Robert got me the drive out price before I got there, I did the finance application on my phone. I was in and out in less than 90 mins. The whole staff was great. I never felt presured and I?ll certianly be back.