Mike Dodd's Motor Trends

Mike Dodd's Motor Trends

3971 Fm 528, Alvin, TX 77511

Used 866-457-3703

A better Way to Buy and Sell a Car! Call us today!

Love my BMW!

by from Houston, TX |

I was looking for the perfect car and I found it! Jarrell Cooper was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all like the guys at other places. He helped us pick out the perfect car (my bucket list BMW) and Cynthia Chang was able to save me some on the financing as well. Thanks for the help Jarrell and Cynthia! We will be back!

Amazing Service!

by from Austin Tx |

This place was AMAZING! I drove all the way from Austin Tx to purchase a beautiful Gun Metal Metallic 2012 Nissan Juke for my mom. I got a Juke about a month ago, then my sister got one, my best friend got one and my mom wanted one too, she was very specific so it was hard to find one she liked, this one at Motor Trends was "the one" plus some. We were very nervous about driving all the way out here to buy a car, but as soon as we pulled up we knew we were at the right place. Everything was smooth and we felt very comfortable. They had everything worked out before we got there and it was a very pleasant experience. Even the bathroom is nice and very clean! Haha I highly recommend this place to everyone! Anyone driving in from far away like me, rest assure your in good hands! :)

Love my Camaro!!!

by from Pasadena, Tx |

Thanks Motor Trends for the fast and easy purchase of my Camaro. Everything from start to finish was better than I could imagine. You guys know how to take care of a customer. I will buy all my cars from you for now on and will definitely recommend you to all my friends and family.

Great Car Selection

by from "Austin, TX" |

This place is GREAT! They have a very nice and large car selection. Customer service was perfect. I drove all the way from Austin to buy one of their cars. I highly recommend this place!!!

Fantastic Experience. Everyone there was great.

by from Pearland, TX |

The staff was wonderful. Everyone was of the highest caliber. They stayed late two nights in a row to make sure everything was done correctly and to provide the best experience in buying a car. They heard what I said and met my personal need. I would recommend this company to everyone. Come and experience this great company, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Cynthia Steve Frank and everyone else at this company.

Great experience....Friendly service

by from League City Tx |

I live about 6 miles from the place and always drove by it and saw all the cool cars. I finally went in when 16 year old needed a car and they had every make and model. We ended up his 1st car there and I will be back when it's time for me. Thanks to everyone at Motor Trends. See you soon.....

In Tears!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

I am a pastor, and I take pride in what I do, I purchased a Hyundai Genesis fully loaded, when I first arrived I felt like the first salesman was just trying to rush me, so after the purchase, I drove the car off the lot, and a few blocks down the road the car would not stop, the break lights didn't work, the inspection was not done, so I returned it, the salesman was disrespectful, so I started to work with Frank... He is the best!!! Now they had me to return the car they fixed and got me a rental... Then I had another problem and he fixed that too!!! The service is great, but I have only had the car 4 months and I am without a car, it has been to the shop 10 times, towed 4 times, and now I am having to walk while a car sits in my driveway! Hyundai told me that it's a lemon, so at this point I don't know, but I know God is able... So now I sit and wait!!! Great service, just a bad Car!!! I would buy again, just a better car!

Super Experience!

by from Friendswood, Tx |

What a wonderful experience! We were looking for a first car for our daughter; we could not have asked for a better dealership! They took care of us through every detail! They went above and beyond!!

This is what a car dealer is supposed to be...

by from Missouri City, Texas |

I was truly amazed. From the time we arrived, the service was impeccable. We were kind of a pain and asked to look at 5 large suv's. The salesman moved cars and pulled them around for us with no problem at all. We made our decision on which vehicle to buy, hot our appraisal numbers finalized and signed paper work with the finance department. We were out within 1 hour. Thanks Mike Dodd for the awesome Tahoe we got.

Great experience

by from Houston, Texas |

This place has some car eye candy. I have been a lot of places and this place is at the top of the list. Service is great. Prices are very reasonable. When I bought my car I knew I was getting a deal. I am very proud to drive a vehicle knowing that I bought it from Motor Trends. Keep up the great work guys.

Awesome all around

by from Houston, Texas |

From start to finish the process was easy, delightful and exciting. We drive away very happy and will do all our car shopping here in the future. Thanks to the entire staff for a great experience.