Quality Mazda

Service 888-296-2022

Experience the DiLorenzo Advantage

beware

by from abq, nm |

I had purchased my vehicle from Quality Mazda in Albuquerque New Mexico along with a full warranty and have had nothing but problems since the day I bought it. I've brought my vehicle in 10-20 times complaining of rattling noises due to front suspension problems and they've refused to look at it. I've had to buy new tires because of this and THEY even rotated the tires several times without even acknowledging that the reason the front right tire is going bald is because of the bad front bushings. The rotated tires all wore out on the front right side. Every time I've had my oil change 4-5 times they?ve hand written on the work order that there is a transfer case leak, not once have they asked about fixing it? Really it goes on. Now it's an air conditioner problem and they?ve said unless it's completely broken they can't fix it? The biggest problem is they have done inspections of the vehicle, or said they did and never acknowledged any of the problems. The Customer Service is the worst I've ever seen they truly ?DO NOT CARE? and are flat out rude. I'm warning anyone buying a vehicle here or servicing your car here BEWARE !!!! Also I asked repeatedly for written estimates and Patrick Hill the Service adviser flat out refuses to give any estimates for any of the problems and would not put any of the complaints in writing. Really it?s just awful to deal with them. You?ve been warned.

Wonderful Experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Our experience at this dealership has been great. They worked with us thoroughly and we had a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a used car. Please ask for Rich Barreras and/or Charles Cooke. We had been looking for a car all day and we did not have the same personability with other salesmen. This was the environment we needed to feel comfortable to buy a vehicle.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Everything has been a mess here. I would not recommend doing business with this group. We purchased our first brand new car from them back in January 2013 it was a CX-9 it has already been to the shop twice the first time for a bad wheel bearing which was fixed after 2 weeks in the shop. It took them one week to figure it out another 3 days to just order the part and then it was finally fixed. In the process of fixing the wheel bearing they bent the dust shield on the front brakes which caused it to scrape the rotor. This took them another week to fix. Horrible customer service from Daniel, I am extremely dissatisfied. We had bought the oil change plan from them at the times of the sale but since have returned it because this service department will never again see our brand new car. As I type this it has been three months since we returned the oil changes and STILL NO REFUND yet. The finance department here is a joke as well. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. again I saw DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY WILL BURN YOU!!!!

These guys are the best!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

They listened to what I wanted and fit me to it and under budget. Thanks Quality Mazda.

Actually found an honest car salesperson.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We bought a Mazda 3 iSport at Quality Mazda from Ben V. on April 4, 2013. I dealt with five different salespeople at various dealerships in this process and Ben was the most reasonable and responsive. Be sure to ask for him specifically. If you are a savvy internet shopper (which you probably are, since you are researching dealer reviews) ,you know how annoying the run around that you get from car salesmen can be. Ben does none of that, he is willing to communicate via email and be up front about prices and incentives. We had one minor issue when we went into the dealership to pick up the car. The agreement had been verbal , and to Ben?s credit he was honest about what he had promised on the phone and told the sales manager (who was questioning the issue) that he had made the verbal agreement with us. Both my husband and I were very impressed by his honesty, not a word you often see used to describe anything to do with car sales. There was no high pressure selling. He also made a great effort to streamline the processes, getting the paperwork started before we arrived and having the car already detailed and ready to go. It is obvious that Ben is the rare breed of car salesperson who realizes that people have access to a lot of information on the internet now, and those of us who do our research do not want to be subjected to the ridiculous blather we get from many car salespeople. If you want someone straightforward and honest, contact Ben.

Friendly service, no pressure

by from Los Alamos, NM |

After searching out vehicles and making inquiries on the internet, Tom Shroba at Quality contacted me. He was very professional and we were able to discuss a no haggle internet price over the phone. I used Edmunds Fair Market calculator, and Quality?s price came in about $1500 below the Fair Market value calculated by Edmunds. When we visited Quality, they were polite, and not aggressive like some dealerships. They honored the price we negotiated over the phone, and we wrote up the contract. When I told them I wasn?t interested in any of the add-ons, they didn?t try to talk me into a bunch of extras that I didn?t want, we processed all the paperwork and I left with a new vehicle in just over 1.5hrs. I would definitely go back to Quality, and I have nothing but good words to say about Tom Shroba as an honest salesman.

Great Customer Service

by from Tijeras, NM |

We received excellent customer service at Quality Mazda from the salesman's attentiveness to personal service from the account manager. Even the service department was above average in prompt work on our vehicle.