Roberts Auto

Used 866-678-8166

The Real Car Guys

Auto Awesome!

by from Albany,NY |

I recently shopped around what seemed like every dealership in the Capital Region. I was dissatified with either the customer service or the payment arrangements. I came to Roberts Auto and spoke with a really nice gentleman named Wael. I don't have the best credit score but Wael was able to not only get me in a car as promised he was able to get me in a really nice car that is affordable. This was my first experience with a car note and Wael broke it down pretty simple for me and was able to give me the payment I needed. Miss Toya Redd ( yes I named her) drives like a dream! No buyer's remorse here! Very happy with my purchase. Wael was very knowledgable and friendly.He also gives great hugs and if you are nice to him he will let you express your excitment on the loud speaker! I just love love love my toyota! If you see a red blur on the highway it is more than likely me! Thanks again Wael you are THE BEST!

April 28, 2015

Good to hear you love your Toyota, love the name too :)

Customer Service at it's BEST!

by from Albany, NY |

Good customer service is the lifeline of any business. It's about sending customers off feeling happy - So happy that they find themselves passing positive feedback about the business and their experience to others. I am one of those happy customers. I recently purchased a new car from Roberts Auto, my sales person was Wael Abdu. He made purchasing a new car so easy and stress free. From the time I arrived at Roberts Auto, to test driving the vehicle, to signing on the dotted line. Who would have thought that purchasing a vehicle could be so easy (not me) but it was just that simple. He was friendly, caring, honest and extremely helpful, any questions I had he answered. I drove off in my new car completely satisfied and with tears of Joy knowing that I received the best customer service. Wael thank you for putting my mind at ease and for making purchasing a new vehicle so enjoyable.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for the nice review, its nice to hear feedback from the customers!

The Real Car Guys!

by from Albany, NY |

By far the greatest experience ever! The staff were all amazing. 5 Stars all across the board. I would definitely recommend all my friends and family. Great job! Thank you :)

April 28, 2015

Thanks Breanna, hope to hear from you on your next purchase!

The BEST experience of my Life!

by from Albany, NY |

Can you say "GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE" well I can, the atmosphere was welcoming, they all were friendly, caring, honest and very helpful. I had 11 wonderful years with my old car but found myself in need of a newer vehicle. After going to other dealerships and spending countless hours looking at cars that they wanted me to see versus what I wanted to see, I found the whole car buying experience HORRIBLE and the customer service EXTREMLY POOR (a complete waste of my time). But at Roberts Auto Services the experience was complete different. I never knew that buying a car could be so easy, simple, and smooth. I even recommend a co-worker because of the great treatment that I received at Roberts Auto Services. Because of Roberts Auto Services exceptional staff, I am telling all that I know "if you are in need of car you must visit Roberts Auto Services "THE REAL CAR GUYS" you will not be disappointed. To all the staff I can't say "THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR TAKING CARE OF ME" I LOVE MY CAR (PRECIOUS)!

April 28, 2015

Glad to hear we could enlighten the "car experience" for you, talk to you soon!

Reviews Don't Lie

by from Glens Falls, NY |

We chose to go to Robert's Auto based on the reviews we read online and they didn't let us down. We needed a new car ASAP and after calling Wael (who even phonetically spells his name in his emails for you) we worked out the financing before going down to see the Jeep we had picked out. Being February in NY he had it running and warmed up before we even got there so we only had to hop out of one car and into the new one for a quick test drive. There were a few minor things that needed to be fixed up and the mechanics at their garage were able to fix it right away while we worked out the deal (all with no hassle or stress). He never once pulled the "Let me go talk to my boss" game that the bigger dealerships do. The value we got for our trade in was top notch. We very highly recommend Roberts Auto-a pleasure to do business with and we love our new Jeep!

April 28, 2015

Good to hear we handled things to your expectations, hope you love the Jeep!

Always able to help

by from new york |

This would be my third car my wife and I have purchased at roberts they always have done a great job for us Bret has always been a great salesman .He has always looked out for our needs and wants.He has always helped even if we had any issues . Its great to have team that always puts there customers first Thanks again We will keep coming back.

April 28, 2015

Thanks for the great review!

Honest, straight forward & they just cared!

by from Colonie, NY |

This was my second car a purchase from Roberts (Brett was my salesman) I explained my needs and concerns and they fit me into a car that was perfect for me. They listen to my needs for a monthly payment I could afford. They understood all the different questions I had asked, and gave me honest answers. I am just so happy with knowing I can go to a used car dealer as a woman, and get treated like a person. I would recommend them to anybody! And when the time comes I'm in need of a new/used car, they will be the dealer I go to! I'm sold on the fact that they care! Plus I love my new car!!!!

April 28, 2015

Glad we met your needs, enjoy your new car!

Great service and car

by from Schenectady, NY |

I typically hate the hassle of buying a car, but Brett made the entire process actually enjoyable. He really listened to what I wanted and matched me to the perfect car. The price was great AND they gave me a more than fair value for my trade-in. I wouldn't hesitate to send all my friends and family there.

April 28, 2015

Thanks, hopefully we will see your friends soon, we always reward referrals!

Horrible Experiance

by from New York |

Reluctant to fix any issues after the sale, while on the lot, the employees were treated very poorly. Spoken down to, borderline verbally abused by John. The entire process was completely rushed and unprofessional. An overall negative experience that I would never recommended.

August 3, 2014

We sincerely apologize for your experience at Roberts Auto Services. This is not the way we trained our employees. We will review this complaint with all of our employees and update this process to avoid this happening in the future.

simply the best!

by from Albany ny |

best experience I've ever had buying a used car and I have bought many. my sales rep Jonny took exceptional care of me from the moment I pulled up. couldn't ask for a better car buying experience. if your looking for a great used car these are the people you need to see first. (the real car guys)

September 15, 2014

Thank you! We hope you have been enjoying your new car!!!

Great, honest, straight-forward service!

by from Albany NY |

I recently traded in my Nissan Altima 2008 for a Nissan Murano 2007, we needed more room for our growing family. I have to say, my experience at Roberts was exceptional. They happened to be the first lot we stopped at to shop in person on the recommendation of a friend, and it was quickly clear that it was going to be our last. Selling points: 1) Easy to shop and UP-TO-DATE online inventory listing. Had all the pertinent information for each car listed, and lots of photos in the cases of car makes we weren't familiar with. Some of the other places we were browsing on-line would have inventory listed that upon calling the next day would turn up as already sold 4-5 days prior. 2) Honest and straight-forward! Brett Torre, the gentleman who helped us was able to advise us on directions to go in considering what kind of car we were looking for and what price range we were looking for it in from the get-go. And then he gave us room to look around and do some research ourselves without pushing the issue! Originally we started looking for a Jeep Liberty but after considering what was available and what we could afford, it turned out of course that he was totally correct on how we changed our minds. 3) Trade in was easy. I've never traded in before but after doing some research online it seemed like we were going to have to spend the money to basically get the car detailed like a new car. Nope! Brett was able to see it, see it for what it was, and appraise it appropriately. 4) Very happy with the new Nissan Murano. Happy with the price we paid for it, how the car's use has panned out, and our overall experience with the purchasing stuff at the end of the deal. I literally was able to use ID stuff that I already had on my person to put the deposit down, showed up with stuff for insurance and DMV switches on the day of pick-up, and was ready to go! If you know what you're doing with car sales/value/mechanics/etc then maybe these points don't really matter as much to you. But if you're not (like me), these attributes were INVALUABLE. It turned what I was expecting to be a grueling at least 2 week search into a two-day experience. That in conjunction with not feeling skeeved out and or unsure if I was being taken advantage of and I feel that Roberts Auto Services is really a gem.

April 28, 2015

Happy your Murano accommodates your family, enjoy!