Baydo Chevrolet

(4.1) 5.0 11 Reviews

35108 92nd Avenue South, McKenna, WA 98558

Excellent Buying Experiance

by from Shelton, WA |

From the time we walked into the showroom until the purchase was completed we were treated like our satisfaction was all that mattered. We knew what we wanted in a new truck and they did an extensive search as they did not have one on the lot. When there was none to be found they offered to order from the factory We sat down with Walt Baydo, the owner.He took his time going through all of the options to have exactly what we wanted. They came up a price right where we had expected, no haggling. We then told them we had a trade. They told us to bring it in which we did. Again they gave us a very fair price for the trade, better than we had expected. It took about 6 weeks to arrive. We went in and in a very short time of finishing the rest of the paper work we drove off with our new truck, Would definitely buy from Baydo Chevrolet again.

Good experience

by from Yelm, Wa |

Efficient and friendly! I felt like they did a good job of keeping me informed about the work that was done and possible work that needs to be done in the future. Also, my truck was clean when I got it back, and I really appreciate that.

great service

by from Mckenna WA |

Great job Andrew, a pleasure to work with. all work was completed timely and delivered as promised. my vehicle was cleaned and all the paper work was waiting for me to sign. My wife and I was very happy that we were able to continue our daily events with very little time lost. You have earn my vehicle service business in the future. Thank you

Great service and people

by from Spanaway, Washington |

We made an appointment for services our vehicle was taken in immediately. It didn't take long for the service to be completed. It was a pleasant experience.

Great Service

by from Roy, WA |

We went to Baydo's looking to buy a car. We worked with Kevin, and could not have been treated better. He was very friendly, informative, and best of all, HONEST. He was very low pressure and never got too aggressive (there was a minimal amount, but a sales person that doesn't try to make the sale might want to try another line of work!). We worked with him over two days, but ended up not making the purchase, though it was by no means based on anything they did wrong. At the end of it, he looked us in the eye and shook our hands with just as much enthusiasm as if we had made the purchase. When are ready to make a purchase, we will be back. If you are ready, ask for Kevin. They don't get much better than him.

The Best Experience!

by from Tacoma, WA |

I called Baydo Chevrolet because I researched what Chevrolet dealer had the lowest sales tax rate around. They didn't have the exact model in stock that I was looking for but offered to find it and get there that day. I was skeptical but after driving 30 minutes from Tacoma, I was pleasantly surprised. Within minutes of arriving they found the truck I was after, they showed me the invoice and gave me a screaming deal. They actually gave me more for my trade than I expected and filled my gas tank. I saved over $400 in sales tax to boot. They made it so simple. Everyone was great! Thanks!

The Best Exerience!

The Best Exerience!

not what I wanted

by from portland, oregon |

I was looking for a Escalade, they had one but it was the same color as the one I already have. When I told tue salesman he hung up in my face. They will never get my business

Baydo Chevrolet responded to this review

July 13, 2014

We apologize for your experience here at Baydo Chevrolet and appreciate your feedback. We can assure you that recent changes and steps have been taken to ensure that this does not happen again. If we can be of any future assistance please let us know by calling (360) 400-2438.

Price Change at Signing

by from Puyallup, WA |

Being new to car buying, I was not expecting such horrible tactics that were used here. So when I drove the very long distance for a car in my price range and came to a verbal agreement to their asking price with the Finance Manager and a Sales Associate. I filled out the pre-qualify form online, the dealership said everything looked good, they just needed to fix a couple things on the vehicle. I offered to come in a sign the papers before the work was complete, but they asked me to wait. 3 weeks later, the repairs were still not complete but they agreed to have me come sign paperwork. Suddenly I was faced with a negotiation process all over again. They would not tell me the "new" price until an hour into the "negotiations" that I was not even expecting. They had suddenly raised the price on me over $2k and refused to honor the originally agreed to price. They also took my keys for my car (which was to be a trade in) and would not return them until I got extremely upset. I left in tears after being belittled and treated very poorly for over 2 1/2 hours. A week later, the online add for the exact car is still at the original price I had agreed to. Again I called them up to see if they were willing to honor THEIR posted price, they said they were not! I have been several different dealers since going through this and have found that this particular dealer has quite a bad reputation and is well known for this type of tactic. Please beware and get everything in writing!

Baydo Chevrolet responded to this review

July 13, 2014

We apologize for your experience here about a year ago at Baydo Chevrolet and appreciate your feedback. We can assure you that recent changes and steps have been taken to ensure that this does not happen again. If we can be of any future assistance please let us know by calling (360) 400-2438.