Baydo Chevrolet

35108 92nd Avenue South, McKenna, WA 98558

New 877-289-3116
Used 888-378-9534
Service 866-441-2326

We Are The Home Of The "Drive Forever Worry Free" Lifetime Powertrain Warranty On Both New & Used Vehicles!

by from Tacoma, WA |

I called Baydo Chevrolet because I researched what Chevrolet dealer had the lowest sales tax rate around. They didn't have the exact model in stock that I was looking for but offered to find it and get there that day. I was skeptical but after driving 30 minutes from Tacoma, I was pleasantly surprised. Within minutes of arriving they found the truck I was after, they showed me the invoice and gave me a screaming deal. They actually gave me more for my trade than I expected and filled my gas tank. I saved over $400 in sales tax to boot. They made it so simple. Everyone was great! Thanks!

The Best Exerience!

The Best Exerience!

not what I wanted

by from portland, oregon |

I was looking for a Escalade, they had one but it was the same color as the one I already have. When I told tue salesman he hung up in my face. They will never get my business

Baydo Chevrolet responded to this review

July 13, 2014

We apologize for your experience here at Baydo Chevrolet and appreciate your feedback. We can assure you that recent changes and steps have been taken to ensure that this does not happen again. If we can be of any future assistance please let us know by calling (360) 400-2438.

Price Change at Signing

by from Puyallup, WA |

Being new to car buying, I was not expecting such horrible tactics that were used here. So when I drove the very long distance for a car in my price range and came to a verbal agreement to their asking price with the Finance Manager and a Sales Associate. I filled out the pre-qualify form online, the dealership said everything looked good, they just needed to fix a couple things on the vehicle. I offered to come in a sign the papers before the work was complete, but they asked me to wait. 3 weeks later, the repairs were still not complete but they agreed to have me come sign paperwork. Suddenly I was faced with a negotiation process all over again. They would not tell me the "new" price until an hour into the "negotiations" that I was not even expecting. They had suddenly raised the price on me over $2k and refused to honor the originally agreed to price. They also took my keys for my car (which was to be a trade in) and would not return them until I got extremely upset. I left in tears after being belittled and treated very poorly for over 2 1/2 hours. A week later, the online add for the exact car is still at the original price I had agreed to. Again I called them up to see if they were willing to honor THEIR posted price, they said they were not! I have been several different dealers since going through this and have found that this particular dealer has quite a bad reputation and is well known for this type of tactic. Please beware and get everything in writing!

Baydo Chevrolet responded to this review

July 13, 2014

We apologize for your experience here about a year ago at Baydo Chevrolet and appreciate your feedback. We can assure you that recent changes and steps have been taken to ensure that this does not happen again. If we can be of any future assistance please let us know by calling (360) 400-2438.

So Glad I Did

by from Fort Lewis, WA |

After shopping at 2 other Chevrolet dealers and getting the Car Dealer Shuffle at both places I decided to take my friends advice and try Baydo's. Wow, what a difference. They showed me all the cars that were available elsewhere, was very transparent with all the numbers throughout the whole process, gave me more for my trade and charged less in sales tax. Very friendly and professional. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy. Thanks for everything!!!