eFleet Direct

16100 Allisonville Rd, Noblesville, IN 46060

Satisfied Buyer (2014 MDX)

by from North Haven, CT |

I was shopping for a 2014 MDX. First went to MIlford Acura and spoke to a salesperson at that location that did not appear to have much experience in the Acura product, was less than professional and came across much to agressive for someone who clearly had little product knowledge. A friend recommended I go to North Haven, since he had a good experience here. I went and was greeted by a very professional and very polite salesperson named Bana Azhari, who immediately made me feel comfortable, but did not "charge" at me as soon as I walked in and she did not "pressure" me to purchase anything. I informed her that I was interested in the MDX and I was immediately impressed with her dept of knowledge of the vehicle. While I had already researched the car and thought I knew all about the product, I realized that she was so advanced in her product knowledge that by the time she finished decribing all the benefits of the vehicle and taking it for a test drive with me, I was already sold on her and the dealership. She, along with the GM, worked out a 36 month lease with a payment plan I could live with and I honestly couldn't be happier with the entire experience I ahd at Aruca by Executive. In fact, I will looking to Purchase or Lease a new Mazda for my 16 year old daughter soon and as a result of my experience with Ms. Azhari, I will be going to see her for this vehicle as well, as Executive also has a Mazda dealership and I will work through her for the referral. For all the aforementioned reasons, I certainly would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to my frineds, family and colleagues as a result of my experience with the MDX Lease. -John Izzo / Ansonia, CT

Arapahoe Hyundai

by from Littleton, CO |

The shopping experience was excellent, there sales rep, mike Conway, gave us excellent features and benefits on the Hyundai sonata. We will be buying a car very soon from this family owned and operated business.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Wausau, WI |

Brickner's of Wausau has made our car buying process so easy. It has been such a pleasure doing business with them.. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Where is the dealership????

by from Noblesville, IN |

Great salesperson. Poor location! You could have sold a ton of cars if you would have had a half way decent location.

I can say enough good things about eFleet Direct

by from Fishers |

I can say enough good things about my car buying experience with eFleet Direct. Their entire team was extremely helpful through the entire process. I was able to purchase a newer model year than I had expected because of their great pricing. They worked with me on my trade-in to ensure that I got a fair value for my old vehicle. The financing they secured for me was at a much better interest rate than I thought I could get. This allowed me to keep my payments lower than anticipated. The finishing touch was the easy closing process which took less time than any of my previous car buying experiences. Great cars, great prices, great people, great dealership!

Exceeded our expectations!!!

by from Indianapolis |

We needed someone honest and caring because we were in need of a car in a hurry. I was told about EFleetdirect by a relative who had recently purchased a car from them. I met Kim and Tom who made our car buying experience a pleasure. They have been very courteous to me and my husband and the whole experience was simply positive. We didn experience any high pressure sales tactic, and the selection was excellent. Great dealership with great people to help on the sales and service side of the business. I am very happy with my new car and I would highly recommend anyone to purchase from EFleetdirect in the future. Laura C.

Great people to work with.

by from Carmel |

In the past, I have always hated shopping for cars, I never liked the whole process. During my recent vehicle search, I spent a couple months combing the Internet with no success. Every time I thought I found what I was looking for, it either had the right features but the price was too high or it had the right price, but was lacking the features I was looking for. Then I stumbled upon the eFleet Direct site and found exactly what I was looking for. The staff at eFleet was friendly, informative and made it a very positive buying experience. Overall, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction and for the first time, I felt like I was driving off the lot with a vehicle that was worth more than I paid for it!

Excellent Value!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I visited the store only after searching for a new car online for weeks. I was greeted by Tom who was wonderful to work with! He offered his advise and expertise throughout the entire process. The price of the car was outstanding!! I would refer anyone to efleetdirect!!

Excellent Value!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

A bit misleading

by from Noblesville, Ind. |

Pictures are misleading once you view in person. Cars look shiny and very clean, but the two I looked at did not look anything like the pictures. Dark Maroon Ford had big dings in doors, scratches all over and blistered paint on the hood. Silver Ford looked real nice in photo, but had scratches on door panels and the back bumper was uncliped from its fittings. Very disappointed when I saw both. Talked to the salesman and he said if I wanted a nicer car then I should expect to pay more. The following week, I purchased a spotless, 1 year newer Ford than his silver one for $100.00 more than his asking price. Mine has leather also and 18,000 less miles on it. The salesman also told me he could not negotiate the price since it was set by his company in Ohio. I just don't think the pictures truly represent the overall condition of these two vehicles. Cannot say anything about any other pictures since I did not personally inspect any but the two mentioned.