Flow Lexus of Winston-Salem

(5.0) 2 Reviews

805 Jonestown Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103

Fabulous Dealership

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I realize car dealers generally don't rate "fabulous" as a descriptive word, but I have done business with Flow Lexus for 20 years and have never had a dealership experience as professional and honest (another unlikely description) as the salesmen and service individuals at Flow. In addition to my Lexus vehicles, I own/owned many other makes and models, none of which provided the same dealership experiences as the quality and service at Flow Lexus. Unlike all other dealerships I've done business with in the past 40 years, the salesmen and service advisors at Flow respected that I did my research and knew exactly what I wanted to purchase and what services I wanted performed. They did not try to sell me something I didn't want or need, gave me top dollar for my trades, and then negotiated fairly on the purchase price of my new vehicles. I reached out to two other Lexus dealers nearby while researching my recent ES300h purchase to get a feeling for the market, and was extremely disappointed with with both initial contacts. My disappointment was relayed to one of the sales managers who sent a generic email request regarding my experience with his dealership. I'm not naive enough to believe every employee at Flow can rate a "fabulous" and "honest" description, but my personal experiences have been such.

Great experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

After muc shopping I purchased an '08 Lexus LS 460. The dealer has a super clean 'Certified' used car. The transaction went smoothly, and I am happy with the purchase.