LW Automotive

10330 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA 15090

Used 888-202-8950 Used 888-202-8950

Best Cars at the best price

Great Service, Great Car, Great Price = 5 Stars

by from Gibsonia, PA |

Purchased my Audi there 14 months ago. Bring it there for service and still goes like a champ. Thanks for the wonderful car. 5 stars

LW Automotive responded to this review

June 28, 2012

Thank you for your purchase enjoy your vehicle and come back and see us!

Great family owned dealership!

by from Chicago, IL |

My whole experience in dealing with the family at LW Automotive has been very professional, prompt, and honest. All of my emails and calls were answered about the vehicle I was interested in buying. I requested the vehicle be taken to a local dealership to have them inspect the vehicle and without delay or hesitation, they had someone drive it over just so I could have better peace of mind. I flew out to PA within a week of getting positive feedback of the car and was picked up at the airport by Ralph. He was such a pleasure to meet and work with. Took a test drive with him and he told me to drive the car however I wanted to drive. I fell in love with the car, winding up and down twisty roads of Wexford. We eventually got back to the dealership and came to a very fair price for the vehicle pretty easily. Lorne and Rob at the dealership were also very friendly and honest. They stand by their word and make sure your experience goes smooth and to your liking. Unlike most dealers, they don't pressure you or make you feel obligated to sign or buy anything. The vehicle was better in person than what they described on their posting. If you see a vehicle you like, I wouldn't hesitate to make a call to inquire. This family enjoys cars just like we do and understand the importance of fairness and honesty. They also still answer questions I may have of the vehicle months after it arrived home and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks again guys, keep up the good work!

Friendly staff and easy to do business with

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Lorne and his team are always accommodating and easy to work with. I have purchased multiple cars from them and they are fair in price and come through on any commitments made. They always have great and fun selections of cars! I recommend them!

The best cars and prices I have seen in this area!

by from Pittsburgh,Pa |

Got a great deal!!! They were very knowledgable and experienced.

Truly World Class Experience!!!!

by from Pittsburgh,Pa |

I had a great buying experience and really appreciate the time and effort to ensure I was happy with my purchase.

Professional, courteous

by from Kalamazoo MI |

Gave me what I wanted for my car and sold me their car at a reasonable price. The car has been great so far and I am extremely pleased with how I was treated. I will likely do business with these people again despite the distance between my home and their location.

Infiniti of awesomeness

by from Pittsburgh |

Jeff was fantastic from beginning to end. I get tons of compliments on this car, it still smells new inside. I would and have recommended to everyone

Excellent Experience

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

Buying a car at LW was the overall best experience I've ever had buying a car. The salesman was able to answer all of the many questions I had about the vw toureg. I was impressed when he cautioned me about how expensive and sometimes difficult it could be to maintain this vehicle. I appreciated his honesty, and the fact that he wasn't just trying to sell me a car. He wanted to make sure the toureg was a good match. Can't say enough about the guys there. I highly recommend this dealership.

GREAT PEOPLE, AWESOME CARS, GOOD DEAL!!

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I was in the hunt for a nice used car and wanted out of the loan on my current car. i just recently bought a 2004 GTO off of LW and all i can say is wow. Their customer service is great, very friendly atmosphere. they did not push the sale on me or anything like that. they worked with me on my trade in and got my new payments exactly where i wanted to be. these guys r great!! i was even able to test drive the car twice and put the vehicle on a lift to check the underside. very trustworthy. I'm in love with my new car and reccomend anyone to go see the guys at LW in Wexford, pa they will take care of you!!! overall very happy!!!!

Great experience!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

LW automotive made my car buying experience so easy and enjoyable! I found a car on their website, made an appointment and the rest was effortless. Loren and Jeff really helped me get a quality car for a great price! Would highly recommend to anyone!!