Toyota of Poway

(4.1) 9 Reviews

13631 Poway Rd, Poway, CA 92064

Great service from all personnel.

by from San Diego, Ca |

Excellent service from the beginning (with service advisor) the satisfactory completion of work by the maintenance crew and professionalism by customer service and cashier. All are commendable. And yes, the service completed as estimated.

Good service

by from San Diego California |

I went there last time without an appointment and waiting for somebody to assist me on my car for an oil change. This guy showed up as quickly as he can and ask me on what help do I need that time. He approach me in a well mannered and he accommodated me well.

Excellent customer service :)

by from San Diego |

Shawn was the the guy who helped me get my car fixed. He was really helpful and friendly. I recommend you to go to this location besides employee friendliness the location is quite nice too so don't miss out :)

Great Service from Donald (SERVICES SUPERIOR)

by from San Diego, CA |

The lock lug nut was not in the vehicle when I purchased it which I never notice nor check. I needed to have my front tire change and didn't have it. I became very irate and call Toyota of Poway and left a message to Donald the Services Supervisor. Who was very calm and understanding. He took care of everything for me had my tire replace and gave me new lock lug nut. I'm a very happy customer.

Do yourselves a favor, STAY AWAY!!!

by from San Diego, CA |

No class whatsoever. These guys are as sleazy as they get. Do yourselves a favor and just stay away this joke of a dealership altogether! There are plenty of other dealerships around the area, not to mention other ones that sell Toyotas in San Diego. We test drove a few models and we narrowed it down to two. We went through the usual motions with the dealer who picked us up off the lot. We sat down, he came at us with the numbers they could do and when we told them they were too high. He asked us how much we could afford (monthly and down payment). So we told him. His next move was to bring in his finance manager (yes, the finance manager after one go-around!). Now we liked our dealer. He seemed like a genuine guy, or so we thought. Not very pushy. But the finance manager - total unprofessional slob. When he realized that he couldn't make the amount of profit he wanted to make off of us, he resorted to insulting us in a passive-aggressive manner. He knew what to say in order to avoid any disciplinary or legal action, but it was enough to get his point across - NO DEAL! Are you kidding me?! You're selling Toyota's for crying out loud! He didn't even have enough self deceny to shake hands when we said we were walking away. Ever heard of professional courtesy? Need I remind you? YOU SELL CARS FOR A LIVING. Now we love Toyotas. They're good dependable cars, no doubt. But we had such a bad experience with this place that we'll just avoid the brand altogether from now on. It's a shame that I can't give this place a zero star rating. They don't deserve the 1 star I have to give them.

More than expected..

by from Oceanside, Ca |

I had been shopping on the net and in person when I had time. I was on the way to another dealer when I looked one last time for a Dodge Ram and they had one one the loet. Figured I'd stop to look before heading to San Diego and I'm soo glad I did. The truck was better than what I was looking for and I got the deal I wanted. The special finance department worked hard and kept me informed of what was going on and explained the whole contract and small print in detail to me. Also, I was on my motorcycle and the several salesmen helped my pick up and load it in the truck. Kudos to them for that because for sure, that's not in their contract and yes, I would and did recommend a friend and he too drove away with a car..

Nothing except the price was good!!

by from San Diego |

We went to Toyota of Poway as this is the closet dealership to our house. They agreed on the price we offered for the car. When we got in to buy the car, the customer service wasn't that great. All they cared about was making the sale and letting us go. No service with a smile. The finance and insurance guy just wanted to zoom by the paperwork without giving my husband a chance to review. Like all dealers they were very pushy on buying extended warranty and other protections. Customer Service experience was not at all impressive. But the price was great!!

Good Used Car experiance

by from Poway, CA |

Recently purchased a 2008 Toyota Corrolla from Poway Toyota. The salesman was nice and not too pushy. I received a good deal and overall it did not take too long. Thank you

Good Used Car experiance