Bergstrom Buick GMC Cadillac of Green Bay

301 N Taylor St, Green Bay, WI 54303

New 877-728-3049
Used 888-871-0446
Service 888-701-1707

Where you get a great deal more!

Customer Service - Job #1

by from Green Bay, WI |

The experience for my wife and I was positive from the very beginning. While we enjoyed our previous vehicle, the dealership we purchased it from could use a few tips from Bergstrom. We have had our new vehicle for only a few weeks, and I can tell that we would not hesitate to purchase a future one from the same dealership.

Bergstrom Buick GMC Cadillac of Green Bay responded to this review

August 8, 2013

Fossil, we're glad you found the right car! Let us know if any questions.

helpful,caring staff.willing to spend time

by from oshkosh,wi |

Bergstrom is the best.friendly staff,Randy Jenkins was fabulous to deal with He made the buying process gun.

Excellent customer service

by from Green Bay, WI |

I bought a 2014 Buick Lacrosse. The sales person, Randy Roubal, was very polite, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. The other staff members I was introduced to were very nice and welcoming and appreciative of my business. As a former Brennan customer, this makes me more comfortable working with Bergstrom.

Excellent and superior service!

by from Green Bay |

We leased a 2014 GMC Acadia AWD from Doug Seeman. He was great and we would refer him to any of our family and friends. He made sure we were comfortable and that all we asked for was taken care of. Once the deal was done he did not stop there, he has since called and checked to make sure everything was going fine and to see if we are happy with our purchase. That means a lot in any business. Every one we came in contact with at Bergstrom was very professional. GIVE DOUG A RAISE!

Fast online response

by from Pulaski,wi |

So far only got info. I emailed Sunday night at 9 pm and got a response! Love that.

Super nice salesman and great facility!!

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

Randy Jenkins was super friendly, honest and down to earth with us and he helped me get the exact vehicle that I wanted and did everything he could to get us the right payment in my budget

TPMS

by from Green Bay |

My appt was during the holiday season and there was a "skeleton" crew working. My service writer was also my service tech. He was very good at listening and reviewing my previous visits. I was extremely satisfied with his service, both on my car and with the way he treated me as a customer. (Brian)

Wonderful service

by from Green Bay , WI |

My husband and I are leasing a 2014 GMC Acadia. We are new to the leasing experience and our salesperson Ryan, and all the staff we worked with, did an excellent job walking us through the process. We are very happy with our purchase.

Great service

by from Green Bay, WI |

Stabilitrak/ABS warming came on. Called service garage to see if they could look at it, seeing as it was a Friday and I was scheduled to work the weekend. Wanted to make sure that the vehicle was drivable. Contacted Shaun in the service garage and they looked at it and came back with the diagnoses of some teeth missing. Vehicle was drivable. Scheduled work to be done on Monday Dec.30th. Appraiser came out, they gave me a loaner so I could get my errands done. Within a few hours they were calling that the vehicle was done. Quick, friendly service. Awesome, for such short notice. They squeezed me in to get the issue taken care of. Thank you

Great Workmanship & Service Manager

by from Green Bay, wi |

My only concern was when I called to let them know about the new error codes I was receiving the lady said I would have to schedule a new appointment ( which would be about a week) because this was now going to take more time than my appointment was set up for. After talking to service manager stating this was a safety issue he kept me in my original appointment.

Great Customer Service & Great Facilities

by from Green Bay, WI |

Overall a very good experience. Randy was very helpful and attentive, answered all of our questions. Customer Service was excellent. Your Starbucks machine is awesome.