Boucher Hyundai

1583 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 888-383-3649
Used 866-508-6541
Service 888-269-3950

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Easy process, friendly service.

by from Muskego, Wi. |

Very happy with the car and buying experience overall.

Great experience

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

My overall experience with Boucher Hyundai was great! I love my new Elantra. Pamela in sales was excellent, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable during the entire process! The whole staff was friendly and willing to help. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great Purchase Experience

by from Waukesha, WI |

Met Fawn Delaney while waiting for minor service on my car. I had been in contact with her prior to my visit regarding interest in a vehicle posted on the dealership web site. She was very helpful in our purchase process. She was accommodating and very customer-focused. This is the second vehicle I purchased from her and both times she demonstrated excellent service and expertise.

Purchase of a Santa Fe Sport

by from Winneconne, Wi |

Very positive experience. Set the price online and with a phone. Auto was ready and salesman was professional and courteous. The deal with off without a hitch and we in and out with a new vehicle in 3 hours to include a test drive. Very smooth.

Truly Wonderful Experience!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Fawn and the team at Boucher Hyundai were amazing to work with. We had just purchased a 2013 Hyundai from a different dealer 5 months prior, and that car got totaled. We went to Boucher because they had a 2014 model listed online that was very close to what we had, and we wanted to replace the car as soon as possible. Even though we were eager to buy, we never felt pressured! The car was amazing and we had no doubt in our minds we were getting a great deal on the price. Fawn was so helpful and REALLY went the extra mile to make sure we had everything we needed and every question answered before we drove the car off the lot. Additionally, Ben in the Finance Department was WONDERFUL!! That can be the most stressful part of the process with all the forms and contracts, and he made it fun and painless. He explained every form that we signed so clearly and simply, and we felt very at ease. We will be returning to Boucher Hyundai of Waukesha the next time we need a vehicle, and HIGHLY recommend them!

Best dealership out of many

by from Muskego, Wi |

Overall everyone was friendly and helpful. Third Hyundai my family owns and I would recommend Boucher, even if it means driving past other Hyundai dealerships. Pam was the person who helped throughout the entire buying process and I couldn't of asked for someone nicer.

Excellent Dealership!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Boucher Hyundai since I became a customer of theirs in November 2011. They are honest, friendly, helpful and seem to genuinely care about their customers. I feel very confident that I receive the highest quality at the most reasonable prices for both purchasing vehicles and servicing them there. I have been very happy with the 2012 Hyundai Tucson Limited I initially purchased there in 2011. I recently traded it in to upgrade to the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport which is a little bigger and has many more features. Boucher gave me top dollar for my Tucson which enabled me to do this upgrade. I am confident I received a great deal and an awesome vehicle in this process. I highly recommend Boucher Hyundai for all your vehicle needs, you won't be disappointed!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Great Buying experience with Chris Baker and my new 2015 Sonata. From the moment of contact on the internet to the final agreed upon numbers he made it easy and simple to understand. It's much easier to compare prices and features if you can get the sales person to give you a walk out the door number! Then you don't care about all the in's and out's Just the final number. He was willing the car compared well with the Ford, Nissan and Subaru. We love it! Thanks Chris! 2nd vehicle we've bought from this dealership, and additional reason! Their service Dept! It does a great job. Of course we've only had to have our Santa Fe in for oil changes and it's approaching 100,000 miles, but they handle it quickly for us.

Great experience!

by from Sullivan, WI |

They were very friendly and helpful. The sales lady I had, Pamela Gordon, was very helpful and I liked the fact that she wasn't very pushy. It just seemed like her best interest was helping me find the best fit car for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Loving my Sonata!

by from Brookfield, WI |

Mike Rapport was a great help and made my car buying experience easy! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Wonderful No Pressure Experience!!

by from Brookfield, Wisconsin |

John Chavez was a great salesman, who did not pressure us at all. When he came out to the lot to greet us we immediately felt comfortable with him. He spent a lot of time with us, reviewing the cars features and selecting the right car for our needs. I would go back again and purchase a vehicle with John and Bouche!