Hudson Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

625 Route 440, Jersey City, NJ 07304

New 877-338-9315
Used 888-377-1985
Service 888-287-1396

Hudson Chrysler Jeep Dodge always the lowest prices, largest selection, and best service.

amazing

by from jersey city,nj |

I unconditionally recommend Manuel Frias it was a pleasure to work with, a professional who knows his products, and an excellent judge of which car will make the buyer comfortable and happy. I've never had such a good service and I'm glad I chosen Hudson CJD instead of any generic car dealer. I was looking for a new car and I was treated as if I was a prestigious client. Manuel in particular was very patient and super professional, he is amazing. He immediately understood my financial situation was not the best at the moment and did everything he could to help me out and created a plan for me. At the end we eventually became friends. I don't write many reviews, but this time he totally deserved it. I wish every employee there was like him. I hope to see him as a manager the next time I go back to trade my car in. I sincerely petition the General Manager of this dealership to consider him. Wow, thanks.....

TERRIBLE

by from ACROSS THE POND |

JUST ANOTHER TERRIBLE DEALERSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasted Time

by from roseland, nj |

Called about a car listed on Cars,com. Said they had it available and is sitting outside waiting for me. Finally made it to there location after sitting in traffic. Sales man came out and didnt know what I was talking about. Spent 45minutes with him looking for the car. Finally left. No call back or anything after repeated calls. Noticed the car is still posted though. Seems to be some scamming going on,

Recommended

by from Hoboken, N.J. |

Hello! I wanted to share my feelings about my excellent car buying experience with Manuel Frias I purchased a new car on Tuesday 3/4/14 from Manuel. I must say that it has been the best car purchasing experience of my life. My other purchasing experiences have a lot of stress or pressure from both the salesman and the Managers, but Manuel went above and beyond to ensure my experience was as hassle free as possible. One thing that really stood out to me is he provided my wife, who was there with me, and I snacks and drinks while we waited for the finance department. I have never seen that before, and I must say that it impressed the heck out of me. Also the car I purchased was the Jeep Grand Cherokee limited, and when speaking about it instead of sounding like he was reading a brochure, he sounded intelligent and educated, with an opinion. I just wanted to say thank you to Manuel and let someone know of the excellent experience I had at Hudson CJD. I will send my relatives, friend and anyone I know to this dealership.-

amazing dealership

by from Jersey City, New Jersey |

Should have read the other reviews

by from Philadelphia PA |

Shadey bait and switch waste of time. Initially, this dealer seemed pretty respectable. They returned my call promptly and assured me the BMW I was interested in was in great shape, and they were definitely interested in my wife's car in trade. I explained I would be driving two hours (one way) and that I would have to transfer the child seat and all our baby stuff from my wife's car to my car, which would be a hassle. They assured me it would be "worth my time." How ironic. Things started to get weird the night before my appointment when they called to confirm for the next day, and they told me to "call when I was on my way." Huh? So fine, 30 minutes out I called to say I was almost there. I was then told: "call when you are 5 minutes away." I kid you not. When I was only a few minutes away, they called and said: "hey, don't waste your time coming, the car you were interested in was stolen." Yes, stolen. So they know I'll have driven four hours round trip for nothing, not to mention the hassle of taking my wife's car. And they tell me turn around and "not waste my time"? Little late for that, as they well knew. I went in since I was there anyway, and they tried to sell me a Chrysler. You've been warned.

BEWARE! before doing busines with this dealer

by from New York, NY |

I recently leased a car at this dealership and ran into a tremendous amount of trouble. I leased my car and decided to pick it up the following weekend. Over the course of that week, I was astonished by the lack of professionalism. Over numerous phone calls up until the day I went to actually pick up my car, I was bombarded with the dealership's lack of organization. They gave me the runaround, making false claims that my car would be ready and in good condition on a Saturday morning. They kept referring me to the salesman, who would never call back, was very inattentive and unhelpful. All I wanted to know is when my car would be ready, which no one could answer and would just pass me along to someone else. Finally, prior to that Saturday morning of when I initially was expected to pick up my car, the salesman leaves me a message about when I could expect my car to be ready, however when I show up, no one is prepared and my car is in fact not ready. After waiting for over two hours, I had to leave the dealer, without my car. 20 minutes later, I receive a call that my car is FINALLY ready, which then I go back to the dealership to a poorly presented vehicle. I do not recommend anyone to do any business with this dealership. Poor customer service and poorly managed team.

bait & switch dealership

by from new york |

don't go to this dealer you will waste your time they advertise a vehicle and tell you its there then when you go to the dealer they tell you it was sold, but they want you to look at more expensive vehicle...tita the manger very nice but also very untrustworthy....

Poor experience.

by from Hudson County, NJ |

Poor experience. Poor business tactics practiced. Buying a car should be a happy experience, which it was not!

Jeep Wrangler was replaced by Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Mahwah, NJ |

I had a situation with a Jeep Wrangler Sahara model and the manager John Goncalves did help me get out of this situation. Month ago I have signed a lease for Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2013, everything looks good, but because recently i had a spine surgery my back pain was increased for reason of heavy duty suspension of the wrangler. I have explained this to John Goncalves. In one week i was granted by new car Grand Cherokee 2013 with an unbelievable special soft ride suspension. I did not loose any money on this car exchanges. I definitely recommend this DealerShip if you have any medical condition, you will be granted with an experienced and use-full advices. And of course you should go to this Dealership even you don't have any medical problem, you also will be take care of that guy. I am a wealthy person and i could get any luxury car in the world, but i discovered that Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 is the softest quite ride among SUVs. O.G.

Great Service

by from Newark,NJ |

I was in and out with my new (used) car in no time