Tenafly Kia

95 County Rd, Tenafly, NJ 07670

Goldstein

by from Hoboken NJ |

I highly recommend this dealership. They were very professional and extremely helpful.

Highly Recommend This Dealership!!

by from New York, NY |

After being burned by another Kia dealership, I was turned off to buying a car, but Carlos Alcaide of Tenafly Kia restored by faith in top notch salesmanship. My purchase of my new 2013 Kia Soul was painless and drama free. Carlos found my dream car and offered me a fair price. He found excellent financing even with my less than perfect credit score. My car was delivered as promised! Run don't walk to this dealer!

Great Sales Person who goes the extra Mile!!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

This is my Second Kia Sorrento that I am leasing from the same dealership. The first one and this one was because of our Sales Person. They both were Excellent. In our recent Lease Carlos went out of his way to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted. I live in Jersey city and Traveled to Tenefly Kia because of the OUTSTANDING Staff that awaits us there. As long as Tenafly Kia keeps employing Sales People Like Carlos we will be a Long Time Customer.

the best place to buy a car

by from New York City, NY |

I narrowed down my car purchase to a Kia Soul - basic good car, excellent warranties, lots of cargo space, no frills. I requested information from multiple Kia dealers in and around NYC via the web. What I got were lots of emails and phone calls with no reliable information about cars in stock or prices. It was intrusive and time consuming; I just wanted the process to be as simple and efficient as possible. Then Joe DiMaggio from Tenafly Kia called me directly: I explained my position, and he offered me a firm price on the car I wanted on the spot. When I was ready to buy the Soul about 6 weeks later, I went to Tenafly Kia, test drove a car, asked questions and got answers, and then was left on my own in the showroom to think about options as I requested. At no point did I feel pressured or that I was not getting truthful answers to my questions. The purchase went smoothly (paperwork, registration, plates) and they even arranged sale of my old heap for scrap. I would feel completely confident in sending anyone to Tenafly. All the employees are skilled, efficient and just plain nice to deal with. Their excellent ratings are well deserved. I didn't know car dealerships operated so well.

Great experience at Tenafly Kia

by from Englewood Cliffs, NJ |

In the past I have always felt somewhat nervous about buying a car because I have had sales people that were not honest with me. My salesman at Tenafly Kia, Grant, made me feel so at ease. He was so knowledgable about the cars and made the whole process delightful from beginning to end! I bought a Kia Optima and love the car. This dealership has a nice welcoming feel to it... you don't feel pressured at all. I will be back ~

This place is just fantastic

by from Ridgefield nj |

Well I don't know were my post went...here I go again, I can't thank joe&Carlos enough they were the best. Joe knew I was in a bad place with the garbage I was driving 2008 CHEVY EQUINOX OMG!!! NEVER AGAIN. they made our whole year. This dealership has the nicest people working there .knowledgeable, understanding, an experienced . Thankyou again so much jumpin joe an Carlos you guys were great... an thanks again to kia of tenafly for a beautiful 2014 sorrento..what an awesome truck.

recommend dealership

by from New Jersey |

Was the best experience ever had at buying a car. This is a second purchase for my family and all the people at this dealership are highly professional and well informed about their cars. I felt very comfortable and no pressure from either the salesman or his manager( Joe DiMaggio). I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone if your are looking for honesty , fair pricing and genuine caring from the whole team at Tenafly Kia.

July 19, 2013

Hi Carla, Just wanted to say thank you for your review about Tenafly Kia. It means a lot to us, and we really appreciate it. Always remember we are there for you! I hope to see you soon! all the best, Rob Engel, Owner/General Mgr. Tenafly Kia

Love my new KIA!!!

by from Northvale, NJ |

The whole experience of buying my car was a wonderful one!!! All of the employees at Tenafly Kia were knowledgeable, down to earth and definitely not pushy!! They were all so helpful and pleasant! A big shout out to Carlos, my salesman and to Joe DiMaggio!!! I love my new KIA Optima!!!! I get so many compliments on this car!! Thanks for the great experience guys!! Will let everyone know!!!

July 19, 2013

Dear Barb, Just a short but big thank you for writing such a nice review about our store, Tenafly Kia. I think that the relationship we have with all our customers is special, and your review shows it. Please let me know if there is anything you need! all the best, Rob Engel, President and General Mgr. Tenafly Kia

What a wonderful experience!!

by from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

I went to Tenafly Kia after visiting many other dealerships where I was either ignored, questions not answered or a sales person who just wanted to sell me something - not listening to what I wanted. I went to Tenafly Kia and worked with Joe DiMaggio on finding the right car for me and my budget. He was very helpful, made me feel very welcome. The whole staff made it a very inviting place to be. When I went to pick up the car, not only was Joe his usual helpful self, but Keith Yasso walked me through all the financial paperwork, Ricardo Seidner walked me through the service area and Grant Visconti spent time in explaining/demonstrating the features of my car. They were all wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone!!!

July 19, 2013

Hi Mariann, Thanks so much for the great review. Its a team effort here at Tenafly Kia. Everyone of our staff is involved with the customer to make sure that there is always a sense of urgency for any small or large issue. As my dad used to say "our customer is our best advertisement". It is really a long-term relationship. I hope everything is great with your vehicle. I will let the gang know about your kind review. all the best, Rob Engel, President/General Mgr Tenafly Kia

Leading By Example...

by from Bergen County, NJ |

My family and I were looking for a mid-sized SUV and currently own a Honda Pilot. After doing EXTENSIVE research on a variety of cars (Edmunds, Consumer Reports, etc.) the Kia Sorento, we noted, was a highly rated vehicle. We located a local Kia dealer and headed over. It should be noted that our experiences with car dealers have left a bad taste in our mouths regarding the buying process (the haggling, fine print, poor selling tactics, etc.) Walking into this dealer - was smooth sailing. No pressure off the bat. A simple hello, asked what we were looking for, etc. It was so simple and painless that we were a little shocked, and thought for sure the final paperwork process was where they would get us - exact opposite. The Finance Manager, Keith, was awesome. He presented simple math and did not "sell" us on anything. Rob, the owner, Joe DiMaggio, Sales Manager, Keith, the Finance Manager and Jorge, the gentleman who went over our features were top-notch. It was truly a breath of fresh-air. The entire process was great. We highly recommend Kia Tenafly.

July 19, 2013

To the Entire JSD family, Thank you all so much for the great review! I will let our team see the review, and I know they will really appreciate it. I sometimes tell people that we are almost in a different business: NOT THE CAR-SELLING BUSINESS, BUT INSTEAD "THE CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS. What I simply mean is that high pressure is not the place to be. Our best way of selling our wonderful Kia vehicles is to sell our selves. We won't stop caring. I hope you are really enjoying the vehicle. all the best, Rob Engel (owner, General Mgr, etc) Tenafly Kia