City Mitsubishi

56-15 Northern Blvd, Woodside, NY 11377

New 866-551-7712
Used 866-507-4297
Service 866-210-3427

Shop Inside Out of the Weather! BMW's, Mercedes, Land Rover, Mustangs, Camaros! We've Got It All!

horrible experience!!! don't waste your time!!!

by from queens,ny |

I had an appointment to see a used bmw m5. They called me twice to confirm my appointment, first time two days prior and second on the day of appointment. When I arrived to see the car, it wasn't there. They apologized And offered me to look at another vehicle. Supposedly the car was in service Wasted my time

Super Happy!!

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

I purchased a used BMW at the fraction of the cost of local competitors. The dealer was very transparent by providing me with a carfax and service schedule. My soecific budget was met and they even arranged to get me a new set of all-season mats!! Great service and professionalism- thanks to Nick and his team!! I'm recommending all of my friends and family. THANK YOU.

Outstanding Customer Service! Thank you!

by from Long Island City, NY |

Just when I thought I couldn't get a car, I made one call to City Mitsubishi and my dreams came true! I was able to get a safe reliable car for my family. Everyone treated us well even though my credit wasn't as good as it once was. I had lost my job for a while and that affected things. I found a new job, but not soon enough that it had affected my credit. City Mitsubishi found a bank that looked at all of my credit history and got me approved. Thanks again! You've won me over and I'm telling my friends and family about my wonderful experience!

July 4, 2015

Jacob, Thank you for your recent purchase. We are very happy that you are enjoying your new vehicle.

I got my BMW at City Mitsubishi last year!

by from LIC, NY |

Yes, last year I had to get my car fixed and ended up getting a sweet BMW! I still have it today and love it! Nicest people around! I saw some hit cars that made me think I might get a Mercedes there next time. All those cars inside was cool. Thanks again to City Mitsubishi! I will be back for my next sweet ride soon!

June 23, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Hope to see you again when you are in the market to purchase another vehicle

Luv My Outlander Sport! Thank you City Mitsubishi

by from NYC, NY |

Everyone was professional and over the top nice. We went to several dealers and next time we are just going straight to City Mitsubishi because our experience was good and we felt comfortable. Highly reccommend them!

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your recent purchase and we are so happy that you are enjoying you new Outlander Sport.

Muy Bueno! Very Good! Excellente! Awesome! Gracias

by from Long Island City, NY |

City Mitsubishi team was very helpful. We enjoyed excellent service at a time when we were a little stressed out about buying a car. Everyone was helpful and we are now driving the car of our dreams. Thanks to everyone there! We will go back and tell our friends, too!

June 20, 2015

Courtney Nic, Thank you for your recent purchase and we are so excited that you are excited with your new vehicle and the excellent service you received from our sales team. We look forward to assisting your friends with their purchase. Thanks again and enjoy your new vehicle. Dawn Torelli Internet Sales Manager

Outstanding Service

by from Woodside, New York |

Went there on Memorial Day weekend to purchase a Mitsubishi Mirage. The whole process was smooth, I was very satisfied with my purchase and the whole buying car experience. Vanessa was the sales consultant that look care of me. I highly recommend her if you're looking to buy a vehicle. She was professional, friendly and sweet. She was not pushy at all for me to purchase the car. Definitely look for her when you drop by City Mitsubishi located in Woodside, Queens. Thank you Vanessa for such a wonderful first time car buying experience. I am definitely one happy customer! :)

May 28, 2015

Thank you from the staff at City Mitsubishi. We are pleased to have another happy customer. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Over all Great Experience

by from Cortland, NY |

I went to buy a used car; the employees were professional and very knowledgeable. They have a great selection of used as well as new cars. Just aware of the extra costs they will add up to your final bill, so make them show you all those extra costs and unseen fees before you release the down-payment, the price we ended up paying was 20% more. Overall great experience but check your closing bill.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your visit here at City Mitsubishi. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience here and our staff was professional. For whatever reason I'm sorry you did not purchase but hope you will consider us if you are in the market again.

Attentive and professional service

by from Queens, NY |

They provided a great customer service. The staff was nice.

March 25, 2015

Thank you Maria, we are glad that you had a memorable experience here at City Mitsubishi. We hope to see you when you are ready for your next vehicle.

Very Helpful & great service

by from Nyc, Ny |

Just got my first car from them & they were very helpful in my search. Thanks guys!

March 25, 2015

Ayeesha, Thank you for your recent purchase. We are glad that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Hope to see you when you are ready for your next vehicle.

Nice & friendly!

by from New York, NY |

Just bought a new outlander from this dealer. It was a really fast and easy process. Everyone was friendly and it was just an overall pleasant experience! They deserve 5 stars!

February 23, 2015

Mr. Hsu Thank you for your new vehicle purchase. We are glad that we were able to make your car buying experience a memorable one. We hope that you will visit us again in the future.