City Mitsubishi

Service 866-210-3427

ONE OF NEW YORK'S LARGEST INDOOR SHOWROOMS

Great Experience

by from 37-27 86th street jackson heights 11372 |

I can't seem to understand why some people are very negative ! i recently purchased my outlander sport. The service was great, I was very comfortable and everyone was very pleasant & professional. I deff recommend this dealership to everyone ! GOOD LUCK

City Mitsubishi responded to this review

December 22, 2014

Dear Jessica, We welcome you as one of the newest member to the City Mitsubishi family. If we can be of further assistance to you kindly contact us at our toll free number 888-479-6257. We appreciate your business. Have a Happy & Healthy Holiday!! Myra@CityMitsubishi

Shady Dealership

by from New York, NY |

Costumer service here is atrocious, I've followed up more than 10 times now and they have not completed a transaction submitted since June. I like my car but wished I had gone to another dealership.

City Mitsubishi responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Myra here at City Mitsubishi. I apologize that your experience was not to your satisfaction. I would like to know how I can be of further assistance to you? Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (718) 777-8090 extension 28 Hopefully I can make amends for you. Sincerely, Myra Youcefi City Mitsubishi

Awesome Experience, very helpful and great service

by from Bronx, New York |

I hasd a wonderful experience with the team at City Mitsubishi Motors. It was very Crucial that I received a car as my old one was ready to give. They took such good care of me and got me a lower interest rate, lower payment and a better bank. The team there was GREAT from the time I walked in until the time I drove off in my new car. Thanks Everyone.

Shady dealership

by from Garfield, New Jersey |

Terrible dealership. Called the dealership and told a salesman that i was interested in a car. I told him i would be there the next day any time after 5pm. He said "ok no problem." I called the next day at about 5:15pm and told them i was on my way to see the car. They again told "ok sounds good we'll get everything ready and we'll see you in a bit." It was an hour drive there and they called me at 6:45pm and asked me when i was gonna get there. I told them i was in the area and will be there at about 7pm. They said "ok perfect. Ill tell the salesmen to get ready for you and we'll see you when you get here." I show up at 7pm and i tell them my name and the car i was there to see. They tell me the car was sold earlier that day at around 2pm and that they will show me another vehicle. When i asked why they didnt tell me the car was sold they said the systems take a long time to update. I was very upset because it was an hour drive to get there and i had to drive an hour to get home. I told them they should get a better system and the salesman said sarcastically "Ill be sure to put that in the suggestion box." The manager was apologetic but it seemed clear that they had no intention of telling me the car i was going there to purchase was already sold so they could try to sell me something else when i got there. Very shady dealership

bad experience

by from Garfield, NJ |

I had a very bad experience with this dealership. I called to inquire about a vehicle at 8:45 pm. The dealership closes at 9 so nobody answered. i was called back twice in about 15 min by the dealership so i answered the phone. i told the gentleman who called what car i wanted to see and told him i would be there tomorrow any time after 5pm. I told him my name and info and he said "ok no problem just ask for Jose" I called the dealership the next day at 5:45pm and told them im on my way to see the car and should be there shortly. "They said no problem we'll see you soon just ask for Denise when you get there." The dealership is about an hour from my house so at about 6:45pm i got a call from the Denise and they asked me what time i would be getting there. I said at about 7pm. Denise then told "ok great ill tell the salesmen to expect you" I get there at about 7pm exactly and i go to the front desk. I tell the gentleman what car im there to see and he tells me the car is gone and they sold it at 2pm and asked if i wanted to see another car. I asked the gentleman if he remembered speaking to me the night before and he said no even though he later he was the only one working that late the night before. I was upset and asked why they didnt tell me the car was sold when i called them at 5;45 AND why they didnt mention it when they called me at 6:45. They said "Well it takes some time for our system to update" When i told them that Denise told me she was going to tell the salesman i was coming and asked why they didnt even make sure the car they were selling was still there they just shrugged. I then told them they need a new system for keeping themselves updated the shorter salesman with glasses said with attitude "I'll remember to put that in the suggestion box" So it seemed to me that they knew the car was sold and didnt tell me in hopes that i would get there and they could sell me something else. Overall it was a wasted 2 hour commute for no reason. The dealership had many chances to tell me the car was already sold but just decided not to. The manger was nice enough and apologetic but his sales staff was very inefficient and unprofessional.

awesome experience, very helpful and great service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Purchased my first car today and had a amazing first experience. My dealer Jose was very helpful and made this process very simple and easy. Being very considerant of my bidget and how much I was willing to spend. He was very kind and very honest which was highly appreciated. Great staff and great deals just made the process so much better. After giving me a deal I basically couldnt refuse I drove off in my new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport!! THANKS!

Great Sales Team

by from BRONX , NY |

THANK YOU CITY MITSUBISHI CARS , I BOUGHT A BMW 5 SERIES AND MY BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS AMAZING , THE SALES STAFF TOOK THEIR TIME AND THEY WERE VERY PATIENT WITH ME AND MY CREDIT . I LEFT OUT OF THERE HAPPY AND SATISFIED . THANKS ONCE AGAIN .

Great service!!!

by from Astoria, New York |

We got a Mitsubishi outlander 2014 and the service was great! The staff was really friendly, they make us feel welcome. Manny is a great sales person and Nick is the one who made the magic happens!!

Happy and Pleased

by from New burgh |

Thank you city mitsubishi , i bought a 2011 bmw x5 and it was an amazing buying experience , and i would recommend this store

new mirage

by from New York |

Geovanny and Bryan were extremely professional and answered all my inquiries. They both made sure that all are concerns were addressed. I hope to deal with them again.

City Mitsubishi is the best!

by from "New York" |

I'm over joy and couldn't be happier with my new car bought from City Mitsubishi! Is the best place to go when wanting your dream car I went looking for a car and came out a happy person Im so in love with my 201 w Nissan sentra they made sure I was comfortable satisfied and happy thanks to sales manager Marlon and Jose Vasques for helping me getting a good reliable car I recommend anyone and everyone to go to City Mitsubishi for your dream car, I promise you, you won't be disappointed you'll leave a happy customer. ...City Mitsubishi is the place to go.