MINI of Birmingham

(5.0) 3 Reviews

2001 Tom Williams Way, Irondale, AL 35210

Happy Enough, I Bought Two!

by from Birmingham, AL |

I've had dealings with several MINI dealerships, in Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia. When it was time to buy my first MINI, I bought it from MINI of Birmingham (Tom Williams MINI). Having bought over 30 cars during my driving years, I had certain expectations of the purchasing process. However, I had bought a Lexus from Tom Williams before, and it was a stellar experience, years ago. My dealings with Mini of Birmingham were as-expected. They were courteous and clear and patient when I bought the car. Their showroom is always clean and they rotate out models, so every time you visit, there's something new to look at and play with. I had great dealings with JC and RJ in the service department for all of my scheduled services, as well. So, when I had the itch for my second MINI, I went back in. John Scanlan was always very welcoming at public events, even before I started shopping - or even realized I was about to. Gina Schoening was definitely the friendliest and most entertaining sales person I've ever dealt with. Talk about patient, too. I'm a bit of a tough customer sometimes. Her sense of humor, determination, and patience, got her the second MINI sale from me. Since that visit, I've been to the service department for a few things, and JC and RJ are always there with a smile and willingness to help me get motoring again quickly. MINI is a fun brand and their dealerships and people reflect that image.

Great Experience

by from jackson ms |

Other review went somewhere. Michael salesman and Cooper F

Great place

by from birmingham, al |

I highly recommend this Mini dealer. Looked all over for a quality preowned car and finally found the perfect dealership.