BMW of Mobile

3025 Government St, Mobile, AL 36606

New 888-903-4961 New888-903-4961
Used 888-799-4008 Used888-799-4008
Service 877-226-1629 Service 877-226-1629

For the ultimate luxury experience in Sales ,Service ,Parts and Body Shop come to BMW of Mobile

True Quality

by from Mobile, Al |

Theses guys walk the walk. I trust them completely.

May 11, 2016

John ,thanks so much for taking the time and the kind words .If I can help you in the future please feel free to contact me on my cell phone .

Awesome Job Guys

by from Mobile, al |

Savannah and Daniel are great! Thank you for a great experience! I know you all were busy and we appreciate keeping us informed and happy! We love the car!

April 22, 2015

We're glad you love your car! Thank you for your review!

Oustanding service department

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I brought my car in to get serviced yesterday and was very impressed. The facility is clean, organized and the people who work there are great. Our service consultant was Craig Stueve. He was extremely professional and kept me updated on the progress of my car repairs. Because my car was just going to be there for one day, I opted not to get the loaner car that was offered. My husband was out of town the day the car needed to be picked up, so they sent a young man named Chauncey Howard to pick me up and take me to the dealership. He was extremely nice, and picked me up within minutes of calling for a ride. Bottom line, if I owned a dealership, I would certainly want people like Craig Stueve and Chauncey Howard to represent me.

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your car!!

Wonderful experience!

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I purchased a BMWX3 a couple of days ago. I was extremely satisfied with everything about BMW of Mobile. My car salesperson was Krystal Willis. She was very knowledgable about the car that I was interested, and so pleasant to work with. Her and I hit it off immediately, and I felt like when I left, that I had made a new friend. Everything and everyone that I came in contact with were wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new or pre-owned automobile. I give them 5 stars! Dianne Stuart, Mobile, Alabama

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your X3!!

Bmw of mobile is great

by from Mobile, al |

Straight foward deal Fair price Great service ..........

July 11, 2013

If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope you are enjoying your vehicle!!