Tuttle Click Hyundai

38 Auto Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618

New 877-407-9407 New 877-407-9407
Used 877-589-9147 Used 877-589-9147
Service 877-560-7572 Service 877-560-7572

great service, helpful, customer friendly,

by from mission viejo , CA |

they are really friendly and, helpful,they do whatever they can to satisfy the customer.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Irvine, CA |

My entire experience at Tuttle Click Hyundai was the best car buying experience I have ever had! I was so impressed with Donny Rabbini, the Fleet Manager, and Brian Hoffman, the Sales Manager. Both were professional, willing and able to make my purchasing experience one that I will never forget. I must admit I was a little nervous about going to a dealership by myself; but I was prepared and had my internet quotes in hand. I felt nothing but respect from both Donny and Brian; both were true gentlemen. I definitely left extremely happy in addition to driving away in an amazing, new Tucson. I would highly recommend Tuttle Click Hyundai to all!

Buying experience: Tuttle CLick Hyundai

by from Irvine, California |

Our experience with the folks of Tuttle-Click Hyundai was excellent. Their consideration and thoroughness were second to none.

They listened about my car allergy

by from Lake Forest, CA |

I've been car hunting for 5 months. I have told every place I've been about my severe allergy to new car smell - formalgahyde. They are the only ones who listened and came up with a plan to remove the smell that gives me huge headaches and make me nauseous. And it worked! Love my new Santa Fe Sport!

Saturday service

by from Lake Forest, CA |

service rep was extremely helpful and took the time to show me what they found.

I was treated with so much respect!

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, California |

Tuttle Click quoted a price for me that I thought was very low. I went to the dealership thinking it couldn't be a brand new SUV at that price. Not only was it brand new, it still had the plastic on it. Everyone there treated me with respect and dignity even when some credit issues came up. They went above and beyond to not only get me the loan, but after approval continued to find me a better loan until my interest went down another 3%. They were just as nice to me after I had signed the papers as when I first walked on the lot. I was even shown exactly where to drive to take my car in for the oil changes and service. Very nice staff!

great service

by from irvine, ca |

Rami at hyundai tuttle click has been a great help. He went out of his way to satisfy our needs and answer all questions

Best Service Ever

by from Lake Forest, Ca |

Even though I only own a Hyundai accent, I was treated like loyality. I was joyfully greeted by one man the minute I pulled into the service department with my engine light on. Very shortly I was greated by Adam (again with a big smile) , who checked my car in. I had concerns about bringing my car to A dealership.....because of a couple bad experiences with the other dealerships. I must say its hard to stay in that frame of mind of uneasiness ........when you are greeted by a confident smiling employee like Adam. Adam went straight to work to check my car in and asked all the correct questions to insure the technicians had all the info they need to find the problem and fix it. He made me feel at ease the whole time my car was there. Adam made sure I had a ride home and when I my car was done he also made sure I had a ride that night to come pick it up. He went over the couple minor items that need attention....that I will be having fixed soon. Adam also introduced me to a 3 year oil change plan which I will probably be purchasing in a few months. Adam has the most professional way of making someone that's feeling their car is falling apart........to making them feel their car is good as new. I left your dealership that day saying a small prayer ....thanking God for Sending me to Tuttle and for Adam being my service attendant.

Tuttle Click Hyundai Sales

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

I went in to the dealership for the 3rd time to buy the car (Santa Fe), on Jan 27. I had discussed the price, car and options with the Internet manager on two previous occasions during the week in person, and twice on the phone. I was assured they would meet my price target since 1) it was the end of the month, and they would take a loss to move the car 2) for every one car they sell, they were going to get two alloted which would help them grow the dealership 3) the sales manager was aware of my target and asked me to ask the internet manager to call me back When I went in with my wife having set up the deal and been assured by the internet manager, who had talked to the sales manager, they were about $5000 over my target nad provided some rather patthtic excuses about taking a loss. Another Hyundai dealer (more honest) quoted me a higher price that my target, but lower thanTutle Click's new price. AND - I ran into another person with exactly the same experience at Tuttle Click wanting to buy a Sonata. I serviced my Ford at Tutle Click Ford for many years, and why I went to Tuttle Click. My second option is a Ford via the X-Plan. Tuttle Click Ford lost that sale even though I liked their service, due their Hyundai dealership.

Fantastic

by from Yorba Linda |

I received excellent service from the second I stepped into the dealership. Everything was Great.