Sterling Mccall Hyundai

(4.0) 4 Reviews

12230 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77477

Terrible service after purchase

by from League city texas |

Absolutely worst service imaginable after purchasing a vehicle. During the buying process they will do anything in their power to get a hold of you, after the purchase is finalized, good luck is all I can say. I have contacted the dealership on many occasions, requesting to speak to the financial director Jessie Valdez, always directed to his voice mail. In the unlikely event (one time) I did speak with him, I addressed my problem he said he would get back to me and never did. I was promised a copy of a document via e-mail never received it. Spoke to the GM, addressed my issue he pulled up my information, asked if he could call me back the following day after he acquired all the information to assist me, never called back! I have contacted the dealership multiple time, reception constantly sends me to GM voicemail as well as financial directors voicemail ( Jessie Valdez). When asked if there is anyone I can speak to, the receptionist response is "If they did not answer, then they are not here" when asked who is in charge and is there anyone I can speak to the response is "I don't know." I have had to file a complaint case with Hyundai Motor America for their lack of cooperation. So basically to sum up their operation, I would say prior to handing them your money they are eager to assist, AFTER they have received your business on the other hand, when a company shows their true professionalism, they fall dramatically short. I would suggest taking your business else where if you expect good quality customer service after your purchase!!!

April 29, 2014

Joshua, We sincerely apologize for what you experienced. We acknowledge that everything has been resolved and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to do so. If there is ever anything we can do in the future, we hope to be given the opportunity to earn your business back.

Awesome Experience - Ask for Lisa!

by from houston, TX |

My husband and I spent a total of 2 hours at the dealership (usually 6 +) and drove out with a brand new car. Lisa was quick, informative and best of all, a sweet heart. awesome experience!

April 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Candace! I'm pleased to hear you had a great time purchasing your new Hyundai with Lisa. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Raul Ramos, General Manager

Great experience

by from Houston, TX |

I have been trying to buy a Hyundai Sonata Limited for 2 months now. Usual dealership nonsense of come in, we can talk, what a deal I have for you, blah blah blah.... No one would find the car I wanted and give me a price. Lisa Priest with Sterling was my shining light. She answered my questions, gave us real prices, and found us the exact care we wanted at a great price. We walked in, drove around the block and 2 hours later we drove out in a new car. She did everything to help us keep under budget and find our car. I can't thank her enough. No kidding. Best car buying experience EVER. Kudos to Lisa.

December 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Marc. I am pleased to hear that Lisa did a great job in finding the car you were looking for at the price you wanted. The Hyundai Sonata Limited is a great car, and I hope you are enjoying it. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Raul Ramos, General Manager

Top of Their Class

by from Houston, TX |

This was my fifth car purchased from a dealership and I can honestly say this tops them all. As a new parent on a budget and my car approaching its last miles I couldn?t imagine I?d be a proud owner of a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Thanks to the team at Sterling McCall Hyundai I almost enjoy my 45 minute commute each morning. Below is the reason I rated them at the top of their class: Customer Service- Out of 10 inquiries to local dealers they were the first to contact me and offer their assistance in any way possible. Bill respected my time and was very patient with my specific needs (budget and time constraints). Without an appointment he welcomed me and although he had another client he set me up with a test drive right off so I would have to wait around. Quality of Work- For me efficiency is a big deal. Time is important and they did a great job managing mine. The whole process took all of two lunch breaks. Bill?s ?four piece puzzle? approach laid everything out for me to be able to make a final decision. Friendliness- All of the staff involved made me feel comfortable and made the process enjoyable. There was a lot of joking around with each other in the building that made for a great environment. You could tell the people that worked there enjoyed what they do which was reflected in their work. Price- Leaving the dealership I felt great but a couple days later I received a phone call about a down-payment I was unaware of. I should have looked over the paperwork closer and this would have never happened but I simply missed it. I truly feel negligence isn?t an excuse for anything but it definitely threw me off guard since I didn?t have the money. Prepared to return the car they once more worked something out to fix my dilemma. Overall Experience- Overall I felt like a valued customer that was taken excellent care of. I will be purchasing from Sterling McCall Hyundai in the future. When you know what you want but don?t know how to make it happen this is the place to go. Personal thanks to Anthony Val Verde, Bill (William) Lasar, and John Juarez.