Fuccillo Imports

Used 888-219-1898 Used 888-219-1898

It's Huge!

Great experience dealing with Fuccillo Imports

by from Cape Vincent,N.Y. |

Need more Subaru's on the lot to choose from.We love our 2014 Legacy it's a good looking vehicle and we feel very safe driving this vehicle in the winter.

April 16, 2014

Lester, Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. We look forward to working with you again for your next servicing need. Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager

Great sales service

by from Watertown, NY |

Personal hands on approach. Very accommadating at the dealership. Would recommend salesperson and also the general manager Kevin was very helpful.

May 4, 2016

Sally, we always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has been accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

Great service department

by from Evans Mills, NY 13637 |

I have been dealing with Christy in the service department for years and she has been great to work with. Fuccillo has always been fair and considerate to my needs. To be frank the service department IS the reason I purchased my second vehicle from Fuccillo.

May 4, 2016

Colleen, you have been doing business with Christy and Fuccillo Imports for years and your review about us is truly appreciated. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

timely service

by from watertown ny |

Ford was the service employee, he was attentive and friendly. He advised my inspection would be about 30-45 minutes and he delivered.

April 30, 2016

Hi Susan and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that Ford was so helpful and attentive during your visit to our dealership. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

Great buying experience

by from Watertown, NY |

Coty Morgia, the sales person was extremely helpful in finding the exact vehicle I wanted within just a few days. He helped me to become familiar with the features of my new Outback and he made it a pleasure doing business with Fuccillo Imports!

April 30, 2016

Congratulations on your brand new car! Coty is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

Lease Experience

by from Watertown, NY |

Sales representative did a great job to not make us feel pressured. He also worked hard with finance to get us near our goal payment plan. The staff we meant were very kind.

April 27, 2016

Christopher, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and pressure free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. Enjoy your new car! Be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

Excellent, As Always

by from Manton, MI |

Fast, efficient, very friendly. We moved to Michigan last Nov., and had oil change & recall work done while visiting NY. Fucillo's did what they said they would, as always. and then gave my wife assurances of no problems driving through Canada back to Michigan!

April 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us. We are delighted to hear you were treated with fast, friendly, and efficient service on your car. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again whenever it's time for your next car. Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

Very good service shop

by from Watertown, NY |

Very friendly. Quick service. And excellant pricing. Went above and beyond when asked if I could install a turbo in my BRZ. They did their research and let me know by phone within the hour.

April 27, 2016

Johnathon, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a fast and friendly experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

Great service

by from Watertown, NY |

Although I changed my preferences over the course of a few days, the sales rep and manager were patient with me and continued to work with me until I was satisfied with my final choice.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777

Great Service

by from Watertown, NY |

Everyone is always so NICE! ALways have a smile also I got thirsty and there was bottle water available thank you! It is always so Professional when you walk everyone is dressed that way and perform that way. and it is clean!

April 21, 2016

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving friendly and professional customer service and a clean and comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Sincerely, Kevin Morris - General Manager (800) 359-7777