Fairfield Hyundai

202 Lycoming Mall Rd, Muncy, PA 17756

Used 570-368-8121 Used 570-368-8121

Purchasing Experience

by from Lock Haven, PA |

I recently purchased a 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Fairfield Hyundai in mid-February. My overall experience was wonderful. The people there are very kind, courteous, and helpful. I was more than pleased with all aspects involved in purchasing my new car. I would without a doubt recommend anyone to buy their car from Fairfield auto group.

Outstanding place to purchase a vehicle

by from Muncy, PA |

My experience with Fairfield Hyundai starts back in 1994 when I purchased my first new car, a Hyundai Scoupe. I loved that car but unfortunately lost it in an accident. My second vehicle was a 1996 Elantra. After that I tried a few different brand cars, but returned in 2011 with my partner to purchase a new Elantra. In 2013 we traded the Elantra in on a Veloster and I also purchased a Genesis. Just recently I traded the Genesis on a new Azera and we still have the Veloster. It's been great to see Hyundai grow into such a great brand and Fairfield Hyundai has been along for the ride. Today they have a great modern building, down-to-earth sales staff and excellent management that always make it a point to come talk and and make sure customers like me are always happy with our vehicles. The service department is also exceptions, always getting our vehicles in quickly for oil changes and any routine maintenance. Our cars have been reliable and haven't needed any warranty repair work. I highly recommend Fairfield Hyundai to anyone interested in a new vehicles. You simply can't beat the experience.

Car Buying Experience

by from Lock Haven, PA |

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Fairfield Hyundai in mid-February. I was more than pleased with the overall buying experience. They were very kind, courtesy, and helpful throughout the entire process. I spent a little time researching for the car I wanted at the right price and I believe I got the best deal possible and would recommend Fairfield before any other dealership.