Quality Hyundai

115 Peat Meadow Rd, New Haven, CT 06513

Used 203-315-2900

Great experience

by from Wallingford, ct |

My father bought a new Elantra here with my assistance. This is an experienced dealer at a beautiful new location just off of I-95 in New Haven. Our salesman Jay Holliday was great and very helpfully and the owner Of the dealership in very hands-on and straight forward. We had done our research and they were very fair in their negotiations with us, including taking two trade ins off our hands. We enjoyed the environment at this dealer as opposed to some other "more crazy" aggressive Hyundai dealers we visited where you meet with many people during a visit.

Quality Hyundai responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Thanks Peter!! We try to make it easy, simple, and most importantly, NO PRESSURE!!

Quality Hyundai helped when no one else would.

by from New Haven, CT |

In search of a used car, I went to all the major dealers in the area. To them, it was all about easy approval. They sent me to all the banks, whacking my credit each time. This dealership was the ONLY one who actually asked what happened, and why. After explaining how difficult things have been past few years, it became a personal mission to put me into a car that was not going to kill me with ridiculous payments. Long story short, the finance department did things for me that I still can't believe they did. While I understand the long term dollars and cents of it all, I really believe they went so far above and beyond, that I would never want to deal with any other car dealership ever again. Crazy loyalty? Yeah, probably. But when I was down, with nowhere left to turn, they managed to put me into a really nice car, for lower payments than my phone bill. What they are promoting is customer service that generally lost in today's day and age. The people behind the business went well out of their way to help me, while making a sale. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Quality Hyundai responded to this review

November 13, 2014

Thanks John! We aim to please and we are very happy you like our each customer is special approach!