Quality Hyundai

(5.0) 6 Reviews

115 Peat Meadow Rd, New Haven, CT 06513

Used 203-315-2900

Friendly staff - no surpises on the final bill!

by from Milford, CT 06460 |

Had to bring my car in for service - check engine light was on - easy online appointment scheduling, staff at facility was wonderful. I was taken care of by Carla Jerome in the service department and she let me know what was wrong, how much it would cost and how long the repair would take. I choose to wait for my car, the waiting area is very clean and comfortable, and my car was ready when Carla said it would be. It also turns out that standard services like oil changes are comparable to those Quick Lube places so I will now go to Quality Hyundai those as well.

great service kris sharmin got me the car i wanted

by from new haven ct |

Kris sharmin and the staff got me the car i always wanted 2013 used hyundai elantra loaded with everything in it limited edition i love the car at work everybody is asking me where i got the car from this dealership is so friendly they make you feel like family they are so nice and yes i would buy another car from them they are great this is the best dealership ive been to i am not used to this friendlies and politeness yes i am happy mary anne bivona

great overall car-buying experience

by from New Haven, CT |

I went with Quality Hyundai after getting quotes from several dealers in the area. The staff was helpful and friendly without being too pushy, and were great at communicating with us throughout the purchasing process. Chris Bepko, the salesman, was a pleasure to work with. Subtracting 1 star from the buying process had nothing to do with the dealership, but rather, with Hyundai corporate headquarters. Hyundai advertises a discount for recent college graduates that corporate headquarters refused to honor even though I met every advertised qualification. The financial managers at the dealership spent a good 20 minutes on the phone trying to talk headquarters into honoring the discount. They were clearly frustrated with this process, and apologized that they were unable to get the discount approved. So recent college graduates beware: headquarters will do anything they can to avoid the college grad discount. But as I indicated, this is *not* a complaint about the dealership, but rather, about the people that the dealership must coordinate with. The dealership was great with every aspect of the transaction under its control.

Great Service

by from Orange, CT |

I recently bought a new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and I absolutely love it! In comparison to other Hyundai car dealerships I visited, the interaction I had with the people at this specific dealership was by far the best. I did not feel pressured and they explained everything in depth to me with honest answers rather than beating around the bush. Chris Bepko was the sales consultant that I met at this dealership and he was very professional, knowledgeable, and easygoing. I'm glad I ended up choosing this dealership to purchase my car from because I appreciated their great service, clean environment and overall genuine hospitality.

Great experience

by from Wallingford, ct |

My father bought a new Elantra here with my assistance. This is an experienced dealer at a beautiful new location just off of I-95 in New Haven. Our salesman Jay Holliday was great and very helpfully and the owner Of the dealership in very hands-on and straight forward. We had done our research and they were very fair in their negotiations with us, including taking two trade ins off our hands. We enjoyed the environment at this dealer as opposed to some other "more crazy" aggressive Hyundai dealers we visited where you meet with many people during a visit.

Quality Hyundai responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Thanks Peter!! We try to make it easy, simple, and most importantly, NO PRESSURE!!

Quality Hyundai helped when no one else would.

by from New Haven, CT |

In search of a used car, I went to all the major dealers in the area. To them, it was all about easy approval. They sent me to all the banks, whacking my credit each time. This dealership was the ONLY one who actually asked what happened, and why. After explaining how difficult things have been past few years, it became a personal mission to put me into a car that was not going to kill me with ridiculous payments. Long story short, the finance department did things for me that I still can't believe they did. While I understand the long term dollars and cents of it all, I really believe they went so far above and beyond, that I would never want to deal with any other car dealership ever again. Crazy loyalty? Yeah, probably. But when I was down, with nowhere left to turn, they managed to put me into a really nice car, for lower payments than my phone bill. What they are promoting is customer service that generally lost in today's day and age. The people behind the business went well out of their way to help me, while making a sale. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Quality Hyundai responded to this review

November 13, 2014

Thanks John! We aim to please and we are very happy you like our each customer is special approach!