Quality Hyundai

115 Peat Meadow Road, New Haven, CT 06513

New 888-409-2864
Used 888-381-1660
Service 888-422-9748

It's so easy with Quality!

Great Friendly Dealership: Both Sales and Service

by from East Haven, CT |

Having previously worked at a dealership in another state, before retiring and moving to CT; I am seriously impressed with Quality Hyundai. Their facility is immaculate inside and out. The Service personnel are always courteous and attentive to your needs. We recently downsized from two cars to one, leasing a 2015 Sante Fe through Salesman Kris Sharma. Kris is an extremely pleasant, courteous and entertaining individual. Having previously owned or leased 14 cars throughout my life; this was the first time I found myself to be completely relaxed and pleased throughout the experience, thanks to Kris. My wife and I walked into the dealership on Friday afternoon and met Kris for the first time. When we left, we had a new car (with everything we wanted), a really great deal and a promised delivery for first thing Saturday morning. Saturday morning, we were met at the door by Kris, and within an hour, drove away with our new car. Thanks again to Kris and Marco (the Leasing Manager).

GREAT SALES STAFF ,POLITE, INFORMATIVE , KNOWLEDGE

by from BRANFORD, CT. |

BRYAN GREETED US AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE AS SOON AS WE ARRIVED. WE WERE IMPRESSED WITH HIS SINCEREITY, KNOWLEDGE AND ENTHUSIASIM. HE MADE US COMFORTABLE AND EXCITED IN OUR SALES PURCHASE OF OUR SONATA. HE WAS THOROUGH IN EXPLAINING ALL THE CAR'S FEATURES. WE ARE VERY CONFIDENT THAT WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN PURCHASING OUR HYUNDAI SONATA I WOULD ALSO LIKE COMPLEMENT THE MANAGER, OWNER, AND THE OTHER SALES PEOPLE WHO MADE US VERY COMFORTABLE WHILE WE WERE AT THE HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP.

Quality Hyundai is the only place to buy a car!!!

by from New Haven, CT |

John Ochman and Brian Langley made our recent car purchase so pleasant. Everything about the Quality Hyundai dealership is friendly, courteous and professional. I totally love the 2015 Hyundai Elantra and would never-ever go to another dealership or brand. These guys really added to the experience.... Barbara and Steve - we drive and Elantra & Sonata respectively. A+++++++

Excellent deal for excellent Hyundai can't be beat

by from North Haven, Ct |

Quality Hyundai of New Haven, Ct. made my new 2015 Hyundai purchase, by far, the most seamless experience I've ever had at a car dealership. They were extremely helpful, courteous, fair and professional with a welcoming attitude. No high pressure sales. I experienced their clean showroom with a nice selection of very clean Hyundai's in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. It was a pleasure to do business with Quality Hyundai. I highly recommend checking them out for a great deal with expertise in placing you in a new or pre-owned certified vehicle.

Great place to buy

by from New Haven, CT |

This was the third car I purchased from Quality Hyundai. The experience was the best you could get. Everyone is so very helpful, and they actually treat you like family. I am so happy with my new Hyundai Accent, best car for me.

Great Experience

by from Branford, CT |

My wife and I decided to look for a low mileage used car after her's was totaled a week earlier. We went to Quality Hyundai because of an excellent experience a few years earlier. The salesperson, Kourtney Mei was very helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable without being pushy. Her obvious dedication combined with the friendly atmosphere created by the owners made our purchasing experience a very good one.

My experience in my purchase

by from North Haven, CT |

It has been many years since I purchased a car and dreaded the thought it was time to shop and deal with those pushy salesmen. All the dealers I went to made me feel I was taking up their time, they just wanted to make a sale. Not this time, it was a relaxing non stressful experience. There is no doubt in my mind I will recommend Quality Hyundai to my family and friends......"Way To Go Quality Hyundai"

Overall New Purchase Experience

by from Branford, CT |

This is my third purchase from Quality Hyundai. I am a simple buyer; I shop integrity and quality honest service along with an excellent Customer Service department. Michael Taylor provided just that. Most buyers today are used to the stereotypical "used car salesman" and Michael differentiates himself without playing games. He did a great job and showed great patience enabling me to make a decision without pressuring me with repeat calls. I continue to recommend Quality Hyundai for the professional and hones relationship I have developed with staff and because both the Service and Parts departments are the best I have worked with. Thanks.

March 10, 2015

Thank you for this great review of our dealership. We strive everyday at Quality Hyundai to be honest, simple, and straight forward. We do not play the games that other dealerships play and are very proud of that!!

New car lease

by from Branford, CT |

This is my third purchase from Quality Hyundai. I am a simple buyer; I return because i receive honest, quality sales support and premium service from the Service and Parts department. I will continue to recommend this dealership as it is so difficult to find auto dealers who deliver integrity along with the commoditites they sell. Thank you.

Friendly staff - no surpises on the final bill!

by from Milford, CT 06460 |

Had to bring my car in for service - check engine light was on - easy online appointment scheduling, staff at facility was wonderful. I was taken care of by Carla Jerome in the service department and she let me know what was wrong, how much it would cost and how long the repair would take. I choose to wait for my car, the waiting area is very clean and comfortable, and my car was ready when Carla said it would be. It also turns out that standard services like oil changes are comparable to those Quick Lube places so I will now go to Quality Hyundai those as well.

March 10, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Carla is one of our treasured employee's. We are glad you are a customer of ours and we try to make it simple and honest everyday!

great service kris sharmin got me the car i wanted

by from new haven ct |

Kris sharmin and the staff got me the car i always wanted 2013 used hyundai elantra loaded with everything in it limited edition i love the car at work everybody is asking me where i got the car from this dealership is so friendly they make you feel like family they are so nice and yes i would buy another car from them they are great this is the best dealership ive been to i am not used to this friendlies and politeness yes i am happy mary anne bivona

March 10, 2015

Thanks for your purchase and we are glad you were pleased with Kris! We value him here to and are glad we could make you happy! We are a simple, down to earth dealership here, no games, no gimmicks, just great customer satisfaction is our goal everyday!