Quality Hyundai

115 Peat Meadow Road, New Haven, CT 06513

New 888-409-2864 New 888-409-2864
Used 888-381-1660 Used 888-381-1660
Service 888-422-9748 Service 888-422-9748

See Yourself Satisfied in a Quality Hyundai!

Excellant friendly sales people, no pressure sales

by from East Haven, Ct. |

went to Quality Hyundai looking to buy a new car for my wife for Christmas. Met Chris Bepko sales man.Chris spent a lot of time showing me different cars .I finally settled on a 2016 Hyundai Tucson .Didn't Have color car I wanted on the lot .Chris not only found the color car I wanted but personally drove two hours to pick up the car and bring it back to the dealer. Beautiful New Dealership. On the showroom floor new cars with Christmas bows on them asked salesman if I could borrow one to put on my wifes car .no problem take any one you like. Thanks to Chris Bepko And All the friendly people at Quality Hyundai my wife had a very Merry Christmas.

January 8, 2016

Thanks for this great review! We are glad you found us and that we were able to make you happy! We are proud of our people who are more than happy to provide our valued customers with a pleasant car buying experience. Thanks again for your purchase and enjoy your new Tuscon!

Best Dealer Around!

by from Meriden, CT |

I first went to the local Hyundai dealer near my house and job but felt that they were totally trying to take advantage of me! I then did more research and ended up at Quality Hyundai. I was very happy with the way I was treated and ended up purchasing the car I wanted at a price I could live with! Everybody I dealt with at this dealership was fantastic! Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I haven't had any service performed yet so am unable to comment on that at this point. I have already recommended this dealer to my friends and would definitely buy another car from them!

December 22, 2015

Thanks for coming down and experiencing the Quality Hyundai difference! We pride ourselves on being different than the rest. We want 100% total customer satisfaction and do this by providing a no pressure, customer centered experience. We are glad you made the trip down and look forward to seeing you again when you come in for your first service appointment!

Repeat Customer

by from Guilford, CT |

We had purchased a Santa Fe previously from Quality and have been very pleased with their service and professionalism. We purchased a Tucson on this occasion and were again pleased with the experience.

November 6, 2015

Thanks for your loyalty and your your recent purchase, we do appreciate it and remember we are always here for you!

New Car process

by from Milford, Ct |

Brian Langley was both friendly & most helpful in the process of purchasing our new Santa Fe. He took the time to let us see the actual colors on cars in stock so we were sure of which color & interior we wanted. He did not push us into a quick deal & was most understanding when we told him we wanted to price around. The dealership & Brian stood behind what they said 100% when they told us they would match any better deal we found. Brian called back when he said he would & allowed me to lock the deal, by phone, which allowed me to avoid a long extra trip to the dealership. Thank you to the whole team at Quality.

October 9, 2015

Thanks for this great review! We at Quality Hyundai strive to make the car buying process and enjoyable for our valued customers. Please tell your family and friends about us!

Great Dealer!!!!

by from North Haven, CT |

This is a great dealership and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Our salesman Kris and his manager, Art, were a delight to deal with. A great car buying experience for me and my family.

September 22, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and want to Thank you again for your purchase!

GREAT SALES STAFF ,POLITE, INFORMATIVE , KNOWLEDGE

by from BRANFORD, CT. |

BRYAN GREETED US AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE AS SOON AS WE ARRIVED. WE WERE IMPRESSED WITH HIS SINCEREITY, KNOWLEDGE AND ENTHUSIASIM. HE MADE US COMFORTABLE AND EXCITED IN OUR SALES PURCHASE OF OUR SONATA. HE WAS THOROUGH IN EXPLAINING ALL THE CAR'S FEATURES. WE ARE VERY CONFIDENT THAT WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN PURCHASING OUR HYUNDAI SONATA I WOULD ALSO LIKE COMPLEMENT THE MANAGER, OWNER, AND THE OTHER SALES PEOPLE WHO MADE US VERY COMFORTABLE WHILE WE WERE AT THE HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP.

September 11, 2015

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate your business!

Great Friendly Dealership: Both Sales and Service

by from East Haven, CT |

Having previously worked at a dealership in another state, before retiring and moving to CT; I am seriously impressed with Quality Hyundai. Their facility is immaculate inside and out. The Service personnel are always courteous and attentive to your needs. We recently downsized from two cars to one, leasing a 2015 Sante Fe through Salesman Kris Sharma. Kris is an extremely pleasant, courteous and entertaining individual. Having previously owned or leased 14 cars throughout my life; this was the first time I found myself to be completely relaxed and pleased throughout the experience, thanks to Kris. My wife and I walked into the dealership on Friday afternoon and met Kris for the first time. When we left, we had a new car (with everything we wanted), a really great deal and a promised delivery for first thing Saturday morning. Saturday morning, we were met at the door by Kris, and within an hour, drove away with our new car. Thanks again to Kris and Marco (the Leasing Manager).

September 12, 2015

Thanks for this great review, we are glad that you Love Kris, Marco, and us!

Quality Hyundai is the only place to buy a car!!!

by from New Haven, CT |

John Ochman and Brian Langley made our recent car purchase so pleasant. Everything about the Quality Hyundai dealership is friendly, courteous and professional. I totally love the 2015 Hyundai Elantra and would never-ever go to another dealership or brand. These guys really added to the experience.... Barbara and Steve - we drive and Elantra & Sonata respectively. A+++++++

September 12, 2015

Thanks for this awesome review, We are glad you love John, our GM, and Brian, one of our great Sales Professional's Tell all your family and friends about the Quality difference!

Excellent deal for excellent Hyundai can't be beat

by from North Haven, Ct |

Quality Hyundai of New Haven, Ct. made my new 2015 Hyundai purchase, by far, the most seamless experience I've ever had at a car dealership. They were extremely helpful, courteous, fair and professional with a welcoming attitude. No high pressure sales. I experienced their clean showroom with a nice selection of very clean Hyundai's in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. It was a pleasure to do business with Quality Hyundai. I highly recommend checking them out for a great deal with expertise in placing you in a new or pre-owned certified vehicle.

September 22, 2015

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate your business!

Great place to buy

by from New Haven, CT |

This was the third car I purchased from Quality Hyundai. The experience was the best you could get. Everyone is so very helpful, and they actually treat you like family. I am so happy with my new Hyundai Accent, best car for me.

October 9, 2015

Thanks for being a long time Quality Hyundai customer!! We appreciate your loyalty and we are here for whatever you need!