Hackettstown Hyundai

New 888-562-0819
Used 888-558-3349
Service 888-563-1293

Free Tires & Powertrain for Life

Lived up to their warranty

by from Wood Ridge, NJ |

I bought a 2008 Mercury Milan car from their stock of pre-owned. Frankie was pleasant, knew his stuff and didn't waste our time. They got me financing even if there were a couple of hiccups in my credit report. But the most important part is: they had given me a month warranty and they went above a beyond to live up to it. First when I reported a humming sound riding in highway they replaced the four tires and rotors without even have to ask. And afterwards when I faced the worst case scenario of engine failure... they replaced the whole engine assembly! Again, no threats or even arguments involved, didn't cost me a dime and they gave me 1 year warranty for the engine. Honestly, I didn't think this kind of responsability even existed in the Industry, so I was very pleasantly surprised and grateful to Jerry (service manager) and Donna (service dptm). The car, by the way, runs just fine now and I'm very happy with it. It is the first place I will consider when replacing my current unit.

Good Dealership

by from Andover , NJ |

Really Nice dealership! Walked in told them the price what I wanna pay made a deal and got my car in an hour

Great dealership

by from Stanhope, NJ |

I had a great experience here. Very friendly service, and the car we bought was very nice (Hyundai Accent 2012). They gave us a good price online, and, unlike other dealers (e.g. Wayne Hyundai), the price we were quoted was the price we got. No hidden fees (other than, of course, documentation and tax).