Cars on the Money

4880 S 96th St, Omaha, NE 68127

SATISFIED

by from Omaha, NE |

I have purchased several vehicles in the last 18 years and hands down this what the best experience I have had. I told them exactly what I wanted and needed and I got even better than I had hoped for. They fixed everything that I asked for and no haggling. Very happy with my new vehicle. Thank you Aaron. Definetly will be sending people your way.

Great service

by from Omaha,Ne |

I don't have any credit at all and just wanted a replacement car to get back and fourth to school, they got me a impala (impalas are very reliable) with a good loan term for a student budget very easy process and didn't feel lied to like most dealers would do just to get your money, every time I tried getting a car from somewhere else I was told they'll do what it takes to get me in a car just need a co-signer which was a lie and a huge waste of time, wish I known about this sooner but thanks to the radio I went... Anyways great dealership especially if you want to establish credit

FANTASTIC CAR DEALERSHIP

by from OMAHA NE |

LOVED THE WHOLE PROCESS. THEY GOT ME IN THE VEHICLE I WANTED WHICH WAS WAY MORE THAN I'D EVER HOPED FOR. GREAT TERMS ON THE LOAN AND SO SO EASY. LAUREN AND NATE WERE FANTASTIC. WILL REFER THEM TO EVERYONE I KNOW AND WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK AGAIN.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from LINCOLN, NE |

I CAME IN TO CARS ON THE MONEY EXPECTING TO GET A QUALITY CAR AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I GOT. THE SERVICE WAS AWESOME, MY SALES PERSON WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WOULD DEFINETLY REFER PEOPLE.

Great Dealership!

by from Omaha, NE |

This was the first time in many years that I had even considered purchasing a car and I was shocked to find that the process was so easy. The sales staff was amazing, not pushy like they are so many other places. Also, the financing was better than I had hoped. I can't tell you what a pleasant experience my wife and I had. We love the new car and will definitely be back to purchase another car from them, not to mention the referrals they will be getting from us. Thanks Cars on the Money!!

absolutely amazing

by from omaha, ne |

Just bought a car from this dealer. I got a great car with a payment that was way lower than I could have imagined. The customer service was amazing. I would definitely buy another car from them and will be referring everyone I know.

bad credit

by from Omaha, NE |

i had pretty bad credit and thought i was about to be turned down but Nate came back and said he got it figured out for me and now im driving a nicer car then ive ever owned. ive never actually got a car from a lot i thought it would be too hard but it turned out to be very simple, at least they made it seem that way here.

Better than what I expected!

by from Plattsmouth, NE |

This was my first time buying a vehicle and Cars on the Money was this first place I thought of and I;m glad I did! My first time buying experience was awesome, easy and the sales rep had pretty much everything ready when I got to the store! Talk about customer service; it's not dead after all.

Good Service Great Cars

by from Omaha, NE |

Carefully selected cars and nice employees makes Cars on the Money the best in Omaha.

Very Pleased