Westfield Auto Mall

(3.2) 5 Reviews

82 Springfield Rd., Westfield, MA 01085

horrible

by from westfield ma |

I bought a car from them and it has been nothing but problems one after another. I called and they were horrible with any help at all. I tell everyone not to go there.

don't do it .

by from westfield ma |

I thought I was getting a good used car low miles. Well 3 mths later after warranty is gone the computer need complete repair and the battery died. They didn't help or want to try to help at all. Mind you I only drove it 2 k miles

Great place!

by from Western mass |

Just purchased a 2004 chevy blazer from here. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Granted it was only a week ago, but the vehicle is running great not just around town but on the highway as well. I felt with Andy during the buying process and he was very helpful and more than willing to get me knot a vehicle that suited me. I hope my blazer runs for a long time, but I would definitely go back here for another quality reasonably priced vehicle when the time came!

Not your average used car dealer.

by from Westfield, MA |

Finally, a small used car dealer who is ready to back up what they sell 100%. I bought a truck here are which had some unforeseeable issues. These guys did everything I requested, no questions asked. Ultimately I was not happy with the truck so they took it back, credited my payment and got me into my current vehicle which I absolutely love and plan on keeping for a long time. When it's time for my next vehicle, I'm buying here. These guys genuinely care about their customers and reputation, which in my opinion is spotless.

Nice People

by from Westfield, Ma |

Had a small problem after picking up a 2005 Silverado, Mike the owner could not have been better to deal with. I would go back and buy another car from them anytime. Keep up the good work