Route 46 Nissan

440 Rt 46 East, Totowa, NJ 07512

New 888-426-3171 New 888-426-3171
Used 866-667-6530 Used 866-667-6530
Service 866-968-7014 Service 866-968-7014

5 STARS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

So happy with my 2015 Nissan 370Z!!!! Robert White is the man!!!! I couldn't be happier with my new car or the deal I got. Thank you Nissan 46!!!

March 25, 2016

We are pleased to here that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

Kevin Pathfinder owner

by from Totowa, Nj |

Hood vibration again 2nd time still have fixed it right yet and trim falling off car. I also wanted to complete the Free Oil change at the mileage early on date but hey I drive alot. And I was told I would have to pay for it??? Crazy Free means 1 every 6 months. What a load of bull. I didn't want to argue with him so I just walked away.

excellen sales people

by from Woodland Park, N.J. |

I just want to take the time to let people know how pleased I was with your dealership in the leasing of my Nissan Sentra several weeks. The terms of the lease were excellent and the Sales Representatives Sean Sheridan along with Sergio Ramirez made sure that I eventually was completely satisfied with my new car. They were both extremely pleasant And both seemed very concerned about making me happy with my purchase. My husband and I have always been very pleased with your service over the past fifteen years or more, and this time Sean and Sergio held true to that expectation.

April 12, 2016

We are pleased to here that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

great costumer service

by from elizabeth nj |

I have lease my last 3 vehicle from this place and im very happy to go back every time. My sales rep Nancy, its vehicle helpful. will defiantly recommend to any of my family member and any one else that is in the market for a vehicle. GREAT DEALS!!!!!!

March 24, 2016

GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE

by from UNION, NJ |

PHENOMINAL PRICES AND GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY BEATS THEIR DEALS!! THANKS MIKE AND SERGIO!!

March 24, 2016

Thanks for a Great Experience

by from Montclair, NJ |

I recently bought a new vehicle from the Rt 46 Nissan dealership for our household and must highlight the ease, professionalism and pleasant expereince this turned out to be. The car is primarily for our nanny who had a tight budget and you made it work for her with the car she wanted. John Magginnis did an outsanding job as he was knowledgeable, honest, asked intelligent questions, was thorough and provided excellent overall service. Management was proactive in getting to a good number quickly and applying incentives to close the deal. The finance team was great and got the paperwork completed in short order on the transacation. Overall, the team differentiated the client car buying experience in what is typically a very comoditized transaction.. I have never owned a Nissan prior to this but was very happy with the experience and would absolutely reccomend Route 46 Nissan for those considering it.

March 25, 2016

Great customer service!!!

by from Elizabeth,NJ |

Purchased Nissan Juke, no pressure, gave me the deal I asked for! Exceptional customer service, Car was delivered in excellent condition, would recommend to freinds

March 18, 2016

Kudos, and thank you!

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

Although our 2 vehicle purchases were over 6 months ago, we want to give credit where credit is/was due. Our daughter?s 1st car-buying experience was quite positive, followed by another very positive experience when we purchased a 2nd vehicle within months. In both instances, we worked with Robert Scott (sales rep) and Richard Catalano (sales manager), who were absolutely personable and displayed utmost professionalism throughout. Robert and Rich were a primary reason we did not hesitate to return to this dealership. We specifically requested their assistance the 2nd time around. Kudos, and thank you again! These gentlemen are truly assets to your organization and gave us the sense that we indeed are valued customers. Although we presented a challenge on our 1st purchase when deciding to change the registered owner from our daughter to a parent AFTER having completed all the initial paperwork, Robert and Rich handled our requested change with continued professionalism and not once made us feel as though they were inconvenienced. We have visited the service department for routine service and must say that the process and team members, from scheduling an appointment through completion, have been favorable. Undoubtedly, we would recommend this dealership, Robert, and Rich to our 2 other children when they are ready to seek vehicles of their own.

March 18, 2016

Buyer Beware!

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

Buyer beware. Brutal experience with the service department as they attempted to charge me $1,300 for just a power steering pump and hose. Ran the exact same job against 3 other mechanics (including a friend that works at another Nissan dealership) and was told I was being overcharged by over $500. When I told 46 Nissan I would't be following through with them on the job, I was charged a $171 "diagnostic fee". So essentially they overcharge you and then assume that you'll just pay because you're already in for this ridiculous fee. When I challenged them on the fee, I just got a shrug. I decided to pay it and get serviced elsewhere and I'm still saving hundreds of dollars by not getting serviced here. I highly recommend doing your research elsewhere before considering this dealership for service.

February 20, 2016

We apologize that you felt this way about your experience. We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction, and we are confident that we offer aggressive and competitive pricing on all of our Genuine Nissan Factory Parts, to be installed by Factory-Certified, Trained Technicians in our State-of-the-Art Service Facility. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department Directly at 973-256-1200 ext 1157 and Ask For Nicole. We can discuss and compare the alternate pricing you have found and also review the charges from your visit here for accuracy.

Great Deals!

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

Great dealership. Prime location and helpful sales staff. My household has leased six cars from here and have not had a problem with any deals we've made. Go in and speak with George Mack! He will set you up with a great car at a great price!

February 19, 2016

We are pleased to here that our sales staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one. Our customers are our number one priority and we value their opinion. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!