Route 46 Nissan

Used 866-667-6530
Service 866-968-7014

Extremely Satisfied Customer!

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

5-star experience, across the board, at Route 46 Nissan. I absolutely love my New Altima, and the process was painless. I felt as though I was treated respectfully, the deal was more than fair, and they valued my time and business. They also followed up with me immediately afterwards because my salesperson promised me a detail service, since it was late at night when I purchaed the vehicle, and I didnt want to stay too long there but I was anxious to take my new car home! So right away, just as promised, they made the appointment for me, and I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of the buying experience.

May 7, 2015

We are happy to hear about your experience at Route 46 Nissan! Thank you for your wonderful review and for choosing to purchase with us! Please come back and see us if you have any other questions!

THE BEST EXPERIENCE SELLER AND KIND

by from MIDDLESX,NEW JERSEY |

WE HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE BUYING THE FIRST CAR AT NISSAN 46 -BUT THE BEST OF ALL WAS THE SELLER AGENT ( NANCYi) VERY KIND AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL YOU NEED FOR A BUSINESS TO REACH THE BEST AND SHE IS THE BEST.THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

May 26, 2015

It's always an honor for us to be a part of someone's first car buying experience because it's such a big moment! Thank you for letting us share this giant step with you and for taking the time to give us such a great review! We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Great service and great sales person

by from Guttenberg, New Jersey |

Satisfied with service and very satisfied with sales person Nancy Seguí.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give Nancy and our dealership such a wonderful review!

Nissan "Unicorn"

by from Bergen County, NJ |

I started a search for a very specific truck about two months ago. I was looking for a Nissan Frontier, crew cab and manual six speed. I went to three Nissan dealerships, where they told me Nissan did not make such a vehicle and that I was searching for a ?unicorn.? I went to a fourth dealership who told me they could get one after I left a thousand dollar deposit. Two weeks later, not even a phone call. I eventually made my way to Route 46 Nissan, where I was welcomed by a salesman names Rob, who was friendly and seemed more willing to help me on my quest than make a quick sale. After explaining to him my about my sojourn thus far, he told me, ?If Nissan makes it we will get it for you.? After much inquiry, due diligence and hard work, my salesman Rob and two managers Rich and Jessie located my ever elusive unicorn in some far away hinterland (possibly Narnia). During the process, I went to the dealership numerous times and found that any sales person on the floor went out of their way to see I was being helped even though they knew I was not their client. I am now the proud owner of a Nissan crew cab with a six speed manual transmission, aka, ?The Unicorn.? I cannot give enough accolades to the entire staff at Route 46 Nissan for their friendly atmosphere, professionalism and hard work.

May 26, 2015

Reading your review was such a delight! We continually strive to ensure that we are finding what our customers are looking for, unicorns or not. Thank you for letting us know that Rob and our team were able to help you find this elusive Frontier! We are glad we came through for you, and wish you the best of luck!

Best experience EVER! (Sales and service) Nissan46

by from Riverdale (Bronx), New York |

This was my first lease and my experience here at Nissan Route 46 could not have been more outstanding. My sales representative Marques Van Allen wasn't pushy in the least. He listened attentively to my needs and offered the best possible options and rates to meet my needs. I had never considered a Nissan for myself, but the Altima SL, fully loaded, fulfilled my desire for a luxurious car. Marques drove 1 hour to pick me up and 1 hour to bring me to the dealership once my decision was made. It was the last few days of the month and that's their time to make their quota, but he took his time (another hour) to ensure I had been well taken care of. He did not blow me off to make another sale. He made my experience feel as though I was priority number one regardless of losing a sale to a fellow salesperson. He made sure I was 100% satisfied with my new lease. The entire dealership (sales, service, etcetera) was incredibly nice and went beyond my expectations. I expect the very best since I work hard for my money. With that in mind, I HIGHLY recommend THIS dealership Nissan route 46 to anyone and everyone looking for the finest service on every level. Ask for Marques Van Allen and tell him Sandy G. sent you. He'll be more than helpful to answer all of your questions, and not "push" you into getting something you don't want. I couldn't be happier with my purchase from this location!

May 19, 2015

Thank you so much, Sandy, for your great review! We are so happy that Marques was able to go above your expectations with your first leasing experience, and that you found a car that met all of your standards! We are so appreciative that you not only chose to purchase with us, but that you took the time to share your wonderful experience with us! Congratulations on your new car!

Great Sales

by from Perth Amboy, New Jersey |

The whole team from sales, to finance, and service......you guys rock!! Fantastic experience!! Went to several dealerships to find a truck and you all won me over.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate your feedback!

Great service!!!

by from Bronx,New York |

I went to buy a used vehicle not knowing what I wanted and was so undecided . When I showed up at the dealer I was introduced to a Nancy Segui only female in there selling vehicles almost all guys. I was nervous because I did not know if she had experience or if she would know how to handle me. Well as time went on I was very shocked with her she did not beat around the bush on pricing and was very up front about everything I owe my used vehicle to Nancy!!!! Thanks girl you rock!!!

April 30, 2015

It's always important for us to get feedback from our customers, but we're especially delighted to read about your experience with Nancy! Thank you for letting us know that Nancy gave you such great service!

Happy Shopper!!!!

by from Easton ,PA |

I must say Route 46 Nissan in Totowa New Jersey was everything plus more. I went to the dealer with only one thing on my mind and that was I'm not going to get approved because of my credit. When I arrived at Nissan 46 a salesmen by the name of Edwin Ortiz greeted at the door. I got straight to the point about my credit issues and told him how much I had to put down and where I wanted to be in my monthly payments. It took a while but now I am I proud owner of a 2012 Nissan Altima and I owe my great thanks to Edwin Ortiz and the Nissan 46 Family. As the days go by I still get follow up calls from Edwin just to see how every thing is going with my new vehicle..

April 30, 2015

At Route 46 Nissan, we seldom give up, especially when it comes to financing. It's our goal to make sure that our customers can leave with the car they need. We are happy to know that Edwin and our finance teams' efforts were able to help get you into a 2012 Altima! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

I LOVE NISSAN 46

by from Little Falls, NJ |

The minute I walked out of my car, a salesman was ready to help me. The Sales person was Sergio Ramirez was so nice and helpful. I was open minded about a vehicle, I told him I like dark exterior and interior vehicle, and I was interested in the new Nissan Altima. so he got to work into finding me the best vehicle for me . But I was scared because I had no credit and I only had 3,000 to put down towards the vehicle, and I didn't want to pay no more then 300 a month for the vehicle. it took a while but it was worth it, they were able to approve me for that amount. Now I drive in my awesome new car that I can afford.!!!! Thank you Nissan 46!! and Sergio!!! You guys are awesome...

April 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new Altima! We are happy to know that not only did we put you at ease, but our team was also able to help you find something that fits your budget! Thanks for choosing Route 46 Nissan! It easy for us to be awesome when we have awesome customers like you!

Great service!

by from Allentown,NJ |

Recently purchased a new vehicle. I live 50 miles from the dealership. I can honestly say that Nancy Segui is the only reason I made the drive and purchase. She was by far the nicest, most genuine, helpful, honest car sales person I have ever known. I would happily do business with her again and would have no hesitation to recommend her to family and friends.

April 30, 2015

We are happy to hear that Nancy made such a great impression with you! Thank you for your wonderful review and for coming so far! We greatly appreciate it!

Absolutely Fantastic Team !

by from Cliffside Park,NJ |

I had a fantastic experience purchasing my 2012 Nissan Maxima from Route 46 Nissan. Bret Schelhammer helped greatly, took the time to get a deal worked out for me while being in a rough spot being upside down with rough credit. I referred a good friend of mine to see him for her purchase on a Nissan. Absolutely fantastic customer relations people, they are the ones to go too!!

April 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us, and for also recommending us to your friend! Customers like you make our job a pleasure!