Route 46 Nissan

Used 866-667-6530
Service 866-968-7014

Great experience

by from clifton nj |

I finally got the car I wanted for the price I needed. Milton Hill is an exceptional salesperson. He was so understanding of my needs as well as wants. After being in a horrible financing situation, he helped me out of it. I am so grateful for all their help. I will always go back every time I'm in the market for a nissan. Thank you Route46 Nissan!!!!

Completely Satisfied!

by from Montville, NJ |

I just want to say that we were COMPLETELY and TOTALLY satisfied with the end result of purchasing our 2014 Frontier! The salesman and his manager were determined to make our experience a positive one, and they were successful.

Great Experience!!!

by from Montville, New Jersey |

I have leased multiple cars in my life and this ranks as one of the best experiences. I dealt with Edwin Ortiz and Sales Manager Michael Cibellis. They were both friendly and honest from the start. I wanted a 2014 Pathfinder Platinum in a specific color they didn't have in stock. Michael got on the phone and found the exact car I wanted from another dealer and had it shipped in one day. He gave me the best price from the start. I did my research. No other dealer was as compeitive. No other catches! Kevin in finance made the paperwork effortless and was a pleasure as well. Edwin went through the car explaining everything and answered all my questions. He even dropped the car off at my home in Montville. I would highly recomend this dealer and the great guys I dealt with!!

Meeting needs is what they do!

by from Verona NJ |

Nick, Dan and Mike made the transition from trading in our old 2008 Rogue and upgrading to a new Pathfinder a smooth process. They gave us the highest service possible and made adjustments to fit our budgetary needs. I highly recommend before you go to any other dealership, 46 Nissan should be your first stop and you will leave with the best deal possible. Thanks again Nick, Dan and Mike. The wife says hi to all!

Great experience!

by from Totowa, NJ |

If you are looking to lease or finance a Nissan, Route 46 is the place to go. We were looking to lease a new 2014 Rogue and thanks to John Magginnis (by far the best sales representative we have ever met) we got a super deal. Zero pressure, honest opinions and what really set him apart was his care not for making the sale, but for getting his client in a car they wanted at a price they could afford. Customer satisfaction seemed to be paramount at Rt. 46 Nissan and we highly recommend visiting them when searching for a new car.

Horrible Experience

by from Wayne, NJ |

I inquired about leasing an Altima online and quickly got a phone call from one of their internet sales reps regarding an Altima. We spoke about the car and agreed to setup an appointment. I walked into the dealer and met with Sean Sheridan. I told him that I am shopping around for my sister who is currently in a lease with an Altima but has 3 months left on the lease and wanted to get a new one. I told him that I wanted a base Altima with 12K miles a year. I also asked that he give me a price per month that includes all the taxes, fees, registration,etc. I provided him with all her information, social security, address, etc so he can run a credit score. He did he gave me a price. The same day she went in for the lease, I called Sean again recapping our agreed price and he confirmed that it was correct. As soon as my sister got there, he all of a sudden got amnesia. He told her that the price he gave me was for a Sentra. Mind you, Sentra never came up in our conversation. We clearly spoke about the Altima. Terrible experience and will never go back!!!!

Great service

by from New York, NT |

I went into Route 46 Nissan today to buy a 2014 Nissan Sentra. I was in and out the dealership in 2.5 hours - really, everything. Everyone was so professional and friendly. Rob White took me out to the exact car I had selected online; we went on a test drive (and he bore with my terrible driving - it's been a while, I'm from NYC), then took me back inside for the paperwork. The finance officer walked me through every charge on my account and didn't push me to buy anything extra. Then Rob went through each and every feature of my new car with me, showing me how to work all of the important components. They even gave me a full tank of gas! Seriously, this is an amazing dealership that is really all about making the customer feel right and happy! I was very pleased, and felt like I had plenty of time and no pressure.

Best service

by from Bronx ny |

Just leased a Nissan Pathfinder SL! Not only am I happy with my truck, I am impressed with the quality of care I was given by my sales associate Edwin Ortiz. The whole leasing process is exciting but can be stressful, especially with an energetic toddler at your side. Edwin not only worked out the best price I was able to get after walking out of a handful of dealerships but he had the patience to work with me with toddler in toe and back and forth phone calls with my husband. Even, Demi, in the service department demonstrated care and concern, even offering my daughter a lollipop (with my permission) I'm so grateful for the time, patience, customer service and PRICE!

Amazing experience - Thanks Richie Catalano!!!!

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

I have been leasing from Rt. 46 Nissan for years. The reason I continue to come back is because of one of their Sales Managers, Richie Catalano. Richie is a stand up guy who always gets you in a vehicle for a reasonable price. I've tried other dealerships in the past and it's the same nonsense. Thousands of dollars down for an extremely high monthly payment. This doesn't happen with Richie. Richie gives you fair prices right from the get go and is very personable, which makes the usual painful process of buying a car, not painful at all. Whatever salesman/woman Richie recommends, I am always pleased with their service. On this occasion, I dealt with Bret Schelhammer. Bret was honest, genuine, and worked hand in hand with Richie to get me in the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. Over the years I have sent family, friends, and co-workers to see Richie and they have all left with the same result -- In a brand new vehicle for a price they were happy with. Once again, I cannot recommend enough heading down to Rt. 46 Nissan and asking for Richie. As long as he is selling cars, I will never go to another dealership.

great and professional

by from haskell,NJ |

I first visited route 46 nissan back in 2008. I was very happy with the experience I had when I purchased my first truck from them. The dealership was fast to help me and the team working was very easy going. This month when it was time for me to get another car I went to the dealership and chose Nancy Sequi as my sales associate. She was very helpful in my quest for a new car. Nancy is a great asset to the dealership. She worked with in the budget I had and helped me get a great deal on not only one car but two cars. Nancy I will be returning to route 46 in the future when my lease is up. Anybody reading this review and going to route 46 make sure you go see Nancy you will not be disappointed.

love my used car

by from east orange, nj |

saw a car on line came in talk to nancy sequi, and drove it home that day