Route 46 Nissan

Used 866-667-6530
Service 866-968-7014

great and professional

by from haskell,NJ |

I first visited route 46 nissan back in 2008. I was very happy with the experience I had when I purchased my first truck from them. The dealership was fast to help me and the team working was very easy going. This month when it was time for me to get another car I went to the dealership and chose Nancy Sequi as my sales associate. She was very helpful in my quest for a new car. Nancy is a great asset to the dealership. She worked with in the budget I had and helped me get a great deal on not only one car but two cars. Nancy I will be returning to route 46 in the future when my lease is up. Anybody reading this review and going to route 46 make sure you go see Nancy you will not be disappointed.

Amazing experience - Thanks Richie Catalano!!!!

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

I have been leasing from Rt. 46 Nissan for years. The reason I continue to come back is because of one of their Sales Managers, Richie Catalano. Richie is a stand up guy who always gets you in a vehicle for a reasonable price. I've tried other dealerships in the past and it's the same nonsense. Thousands of dollars down for an extremely high monthly payment. This doesn't happen with Richie. Richie gives you fair prices right from the get go and is very personable, which makes the usual painful process of buying a car, not painful at all. Whatever salesman/woman Richie recommends, I am always pleased with their service. On this occasion, I dealt with Bret Schelhammer. Bret was honest, genuine, and worked hand in hand with Richie to get me in the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. Over the years I have sent family, friends, and co-workers to see Richie and they have all left with the same result -- In a brand new vehicle for a price they were happy with. Once again, I cannot recommend enough heading down to Rt. 46 Nissan and asking for Richie. As long as he is selling cars, I will never go to another dealership.

love my used car

by from east orange, nj |

saw a car on line came in talk to nancy sequi, and drove it home that day

Kevin Manager

by from Marlboro NJ |

5 stars for all! Everyone in the dealership was great to work with and very knowledgeable about the cars. Love my new Altima and all in all a great experience!

easy and fast

by from Edison, nj |

Ask for Joseph, he made it fast and easy. I called and let him know what I wanted, and what I was willing to pay. He called me back, and said we had a deal. Met with him, and left the dealership, 45 mins later with a brand new car.

Buying My New Car

by from Elizabeth |

I just purchased my first Nissan and couldn't be happier. Kalvin Moncayo was my salesman and it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Not only did he help me get the car I truly desired but he was honest every step of the way. I so appreciate honesty!! he answered the million questions I had and when I decided to go forward he came in to work even though it was his night off to personally deliver the car. he really went to bat for me during the whole process. The whole dealership was pleasant and everyone took time to talk to me about my new vehicle. It's been about a week since I picked up my car and Kalvin and I still communicate. Although I plan on keeping my new Murano for a long time because I love it so much, I know thanks to Kalvin this will be my first of many Nissans. Thanks for making me feel like part of your Nissan family Kalvin!I will recommend Route 46 to all my Friends!

great service and great deals

by from Clark, NJ |

came in looking for a car and wasnt sure what to get but, i needed something with more room for the family. I came in and was greeted by one of the managers and i ended up dealing with Robert White. He helped me pick out a SUV that fits what i was looking for. Very happy with my new Pathfinder. Great service and great deals.

Great service, great people!

by from Paterson, NJ |

My first time to Nissan 46 after going to Nissan of Manhattan for years. My salesman was Eddie Moran and he was excellent. Not only was he patient and understanding to my Wife and I needs he was professional. I will definitely lease my next truck there when lease is up !!!!!

John Rodriguez

by from Paterson Nj |

The BEST car purchase I have ever experienced. Had an early morning appointment, discussed what I was looking for with my sales rep, DJ, and he pointed me in the right direction. Test drove a 2012 Nissan Rogue with under 13,000 miles and at an outstanding price. No haggling at all during the whole process...great price, excellent financing terms and an outstanding staff make Nissan 46 the place to go for your automobile needs.

Excellent Service Department

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Totally Thrilled with the Service Department at Route 46 Nissan, very fast, easy, and I felt like it was cost-effective. Very satisfied with the experience, I will continue to service my vehicle here and recommend to my family and friends, worth the drive from Brooklyn for quality service. Ask for Phil Amend

Great Job, Nissan 46!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I was looking for a new Maxima and Mark was low key, low pressure and got me the car I wanted within a week. Picking it up and signing the lease papers were easy and I had to cut the instructions short or they would have been happy to spend the whole day with me. Great job