Union Volkswagen

2155 US Highway 22 W, Union, NJ 07083

New 877-283-0906
Used 866-594-9189
Service 888-282-1055

Union VW - "U" are our #1 Priority - "U" Save - "U" Sign - "U" Drive - at Union VW

First time purchasing new

by from Bergen County, NJ |

Buying a car can feel like jumping into a shark tank but Mike and his colleagues would not settle for me being anything less than thrilled with my purchase. They allowed me to hem and haw all I needed and explored every possible avenue with me to ensure that I'd be pleased. I could not recommend him more highly. Ask for him or Mike LaMotta and you can be sure that you're in great hands, the Mikes took excellent care of me. Unbeatable pricing too!

October 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience!! Congratulations with your new vehicle!

2012 Nissan Sentra

by from union nj |

I had a GREAT sales experience with Braulio Estevez in Union VW, he was very helpful and explained everything to me. I went to alot of dealership and they didn't get me approved but Braulio Estevez did and I appreciate him for it.....Thank you for everything your the best.

My New Jetta 2015

by from union nj |

Mike Nunes helped me find my new first Jetta and he provided me with excellent customer service. I hope I get treated this well every time I come to VW to service my car. Thank you Mike Nunes!! My son and i will enjoy enjoy our new car.

mrs.metz

by from Cranford nj |

Joseph salerno was a perfect gentleman and very helpful in the whole process and union VW facility was excellent I would and will recommend mr. Salerno to all my friends and family

Ridiculous

by from Hampton, NJ |

This dealership advertised a Mercedes-Benz GL 450 for well over a week and did not have it available to show. I drove nearly an hour to go see this, having set an appointment, and it was not ready to be shown. I would never come here again, even to purchase a Volkswagen, which would have been of interest to me in the future.

Terrible customer experience

by from Union, NJ |

My sales guy was great and helpful. The finance guy was a joke. i would not have such a rude and arrogant individual talking direct to any customer of mines if i owned a dealership. (i just got out of bankruptcy so my credit options are limited) The finance guy comes and sits down with me after i finish up with my sales guy and says that on a normal day he would never be speaking to a person like me but today is my lucky day. (really on a normal day you wouldn't talk to a person like me?) He starts talking about a some promotion but that stuff didn't stick in my head. this is what i remembered from our convo-----> after some back and fourth he tells me that the $31,000 car that i was interested in was too expensive for me. So i told him if i put $10,000 down im sure a bank could approve the loan. he tells me that the bank is gonna say ima fraud if i have $10,000 because i just came out of bankruptcy. he then proceeds to say that even if i put $30,000 down on a $31,000 vehicle the banks still wouldn't touch it. the guy was talking loud and just being a jerk. maybe because i was in a Volkswagen dealership looking at a preowned Audi that was on sale but the owner was using for personal use. who knows. but thank you Volkswagen of Union, NJ. You definitely left a bad taste in my mouth and i will spread this story to every single person i know and post on every website that youre on.

LOOKING FOR AUDI/VW, LOOK NO FURTHER

by from New York |

I went in to look at a used audi A5 with a stick. Doug Perman is the go to guy to buy a car from. Used car negotiation was smooth and no pressure; In fact it was a pleasure dealing with Doug, a true gentleman. Doug and I talked about several things in life, in addition to the cars history. Later we took it for a long test drive and went over the features while behind the wheel (me driving, him explaining the computer, dials, gauges, menus etc. Later, when I returned with my GF he let us take it for a spin together, no questions asked! (and that was quite a drive, let me tell you!) He gave me a good price for it and took care of the minor problems that you find on a used car (he fixed one problem himself, right on the spot). As usual when the inevitable last minute problems with down payment, financing, insurance, etc, occurred , Union rose to the challenge and got me thru them. In the end I drove off the lot with a beautiful car at a good price. Use this a guide, go to union volkswagon and talk to Doug Perman. and let him be the benchmark for what a gracious salesman is.

October 3, 2014

Dave, Thank you so much for your positive review. Doug was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience! Happy driving!

excellent dealership

by from ny ny |

Helpful and Friendly

by from caldwell, nj |

I went to Union VW to get my car serviced and get some new wheels installed. I ended up having to get new tires installed there and the employees were more than happy to get me going. They were informative about wjat was going on with my car and answered all of my questions. Everyone there was polite and cheerful. Overall a nice experience. Highly recommended!

October 3, 2014

Wow! Thank you Sam for this wonderful review! We are thrilled you had such a great experience here!!

Bought one TDI then another TDI NEW

by from West Orange NJ |

I went to go to Costcos to make a purchase instead of shopping at Costcos I pulled into the Union VW lot driving a 2000 Mercedes Benz 500 S class. A black 2010 Jetta TDI Caught my attention when the sales person gave me the key for the test drive I closed the door at which time I fell in love with the car, after the test drive I traded the Benz and made the car mine. I drove it to Kentucky and on to Mississippi after returning back home realizing the savings in fuel, reliability, comfort, and enjoyment. I decided after having it for another two months I owed it to myself to get a 2013. The Jetta 2013 TDI is a dream come true everything I wanted is in this car the sales dept was excellent in getting me into the 2013 as well as the service dept for the service intervals that I have had done in the past 21 months. I had an issue with a few drops of water dripping on the front passenger side of the car, the service dept took my car for 3 days to check for a leak giving me a loaner for the duration and to my satisfaction there is no leak any more. Union VW service division is great which makes owning my VW a dream.

October 3, 2014

Fantastic! We truly appreciate your patronage. The Jetta TDI is a remarkable vehicle and we are so happy you are enjoying it!!

did my first service. it was free.

by from westfield nj |

i am used to bmw,porsche, and mercedes level service,so when i leased a jetta as a city car i didn't have high expectations. but i was pleasantly surprised. i didn't need a loaner as it was a scheduled service and i waited in their nice lounge. everyone was very nice and professional. the car was taken in quickly and the service was performed on time and as promised. everything was explained clearly and the car was washed inside and out upon return. my wife and i enjoy driving the car and i appreciate the service experience.

October 3, 2014

We take a lot of pride in our state of the art service facility and we are so happy you enjoyed it!! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!