Joel Confer Toyota Scion

(3.0) 2 Reviews

120 Clinton Ave, State College, PA 16803

Michael King =outstanding, no pressure salesman.

by from Ebensburg, PA |

It is rare for us to enjoy buying used cars from dealerships. Major exception was in May 2014 when we bought a used Toyota From Confer Toyota's Michael King. We actually had fun and are grateful that Mike was so pleasant to work with.

Joel Confer Condescending Response

by from Huntingdon, PA |

I received a response from Joel Confer re: a Toyota 4runner 3013 limited I was shopping for to see how they competed with other responses I received. The salesperson emailed asking if I was comparing the same vehicle. We purchased a more expensive model of the same vehicle they had for less money at Faulkner in Harrisburg. I gave them a chance but was completely turned off by the response I received from the person who wanted to list all his fraternity credentials with his contact information. I ended up not visiting the showroom even though it was 30 miles from my home and made 2 separate trips to other dealers, one 2 hours 15 minutes and the eventual one we purchased from 1 hour 45 minutes. This dealer needs to take some lessons in customer service and respect unless they really don't need to sell vehicles.