Earnhardt Hyundai

10401 Papago Fwy, Avondale, AZ 85323

New Car purchase help from James H'Oard

by from Avondale, AZ |

James was extremely helpful with the needs of me finding the right car for me, and James took his time to listen. He was very in detail about the pros and cons on the cars l was looking into. I would like to say to say he's very genuine to his customers and very resourceful!

Chocolate

by from Buckeye AZ. |

My experience was a very positive one. It was conducted in a very professional and friendly manner. All of the staff we encountered appeared very nice and courteous .

April 16, 2015

Hi Brenetta and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

chocolate

by from 5513 n 46thave glendale 85301 |

very helpful will be recommending to everyone. service is impeccable.

April 15, 2015

Virginia, we appreciate your kind words about the entire team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for choosing Earnhardt Avondale Hyundai for your vehicle needs. Sincerely, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Great Service

by from Avondale, Arizona |

Aaron was very helpful, and took, a great deal of time ensuring that we got the a car and pmt that we were comfortable in. We really appreciate all of his efforts on our behalf.

April 14, 2015

Brian and Julie, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Aaron was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

I feel like I have my own personal dealership.

by from Peoria, AZ |

I am new to Arizona and needed to buy a used vehicle. After weeks of searching and being chauffered, I met Eddie. He genuinely listened on the phone to my needs and had a vehicle pulled up to the door in the shade for me to try when I got to Earnhardt. He showed me every inch and feature of the car and answered all my questions. After a test drive, I knew I had found my car. Eddie made me feel like I was the only customer in the world. He was informative without being pushy. Financing was easily accomplished. I drove away happy. The next day I took it back to check out a subtle rattle and had the pleasure of meeting Victor and Sheri in the service department. Chris, the service tech, drove with me to listen to the noise that concerned me. Within 2 days my concerns had been addressed with patience and complete willingness for this car to leave there in "like new" condition. Earnhardt made me feel like a queen. I am so incredibly impressed with this dealership and the people in it that I know, in the future, I will not get a car anywhere else. Thanks for an awesome experience everybody. EARNHARDT DOES IT RIGHT!!

April 10, 2015

Jamie, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new vehicle; I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that our staff provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Earnhardt Avondale Hyundai. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook and Twitter. You'll be pleased to find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers and followers! Best Regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Excellent experience buying a new car with Aaron!

by from Avondale, Arizona |

Aaron is a professional salesman that listens to your needs and finds what you are looking for. Excellent service!

April 7, 2015

Thank you for your review, Sam and Dora. We're glad to have Aaron on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best Regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Best experience buying a car!

by from Avondale AZ |

Eddie was so nice and just a stand up human being, he and the rest of Earnhardt Hyundai made buying my new car so painless!!! Thank you!

April 2, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Eddie was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

James (Chocolate)

by from Goodyear, Az. |

This is my second new car purchase from Ernhardt Hyundai and I have enjoyed both of them. The salesperson was pleasant, not pushy. He was very knowledgeable about he car I purchased and answered all my questions witout hesitation. I will always come back to Ernhardt for my vehicles.

April 1, 2015

Theresa, thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers. Thanks again for your business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Very easy to deal with

by from Goodyear Az |

Didn't feel pressured or rushed. Searched for the car I wanted online. They still had it and was exactly as described as was the price which I found to be reasonable

March 30, 2015

Richard, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Earnhardt Avondale Hyundai! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Chocolate

by from Mesa, Arizona |

C-Beezy was the best! And Adam too, thank you for the new car!!

March 30, 2015

Kaitlyn, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear C-Beezy and Adam did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802