Earnhardt Hyundai

10401 Papago Fwy, Avondale, AZ 85323

A great experience

by from Peoria Arizona |

A quick internet response from Chris Hawk, and timely responses to my inquiries as to stock availability, made me decide to stop by the dealership without an appointment. Chris was thorough, listened to what I was looking for, and did not hesitate in offering to bring up several vehicles for me to look at. I had been discussing another vehicle with another dealership, and explained that they had a vehicle for me to look at as well. They were eager to make the sale, but in no way did I feel pressured into the deal. They were able to match the rebate of the other dealer, find a vehicle in their stock that had the better upgrade package and color I desired. Deal done! The sales manager and finance team members were quick, professional and I never felt "held hostage" as some dealerships make you feel. Chris even helped me unload the personal stuff from the old to the new vehicle, long after the sale was done. Better yet, set up the Bluetooth! Highly recommend the team at Earnhardt Avondale.

January 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's humbling to know we were able to meet your expectations, thanks to the help of Chris. He takes pride in making sure he gets our customers the absolute best deals possible. Earnhardt Hyundai Avondale is dedicated to its customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to the specials and updates we exclusively offer to our fans! Best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

great expierence

by from buckeye,az |

We came in to look at used cars and found a 2015 certified sonata that we absolutely love. We we're unsure if we would or could qualify but it turned out we did qualify. Along with James and the other managers, we made a deal. Great time spent at Earnhardt Hyundai with no pressure....we will recommend all of our friends.

February 5, 2016

Alejandro, thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review. We strive to provide courteous service to all our guests and are glad to hear that James and the rest of the team helped you find the car you were looking for. Please keep us in mind for your future auto needs as our team is always here to assist you. Be well, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

My Earnhart Experience

by from Avondale AZ |

Upon arrival at the dealership James H'oard greeted me and made me feel very comfortable. I was at the dealership to inquire as to what my options were regarding my 2012 Accent lease that was expiring soon. James explained all of my options and we discussed my budget and began looking at options. In the end I purchased a 2016 Elantra. James made my overall experience pleasurable given the fact I was at the dealership for 5 hours. He has a great personality and he was a pleasure to work with and you should know that he is an asset to your dealership. I would highly recommend and refer my friends to James! Thanks James! Regards, Wendy Martinez

February 5, 2016

Wendy, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that James was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Like us on Facebook for service specials! Be well, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Great Experience

by from Avondale, AZ |

From the time we arrived at Earnhardt Hyundai, we were met with professionalism and for the first time in our 35 years of car buying experience, we did not feel pressured and we felt like we got the best deal Earnhardt could offer.

February 3, 2016

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new car. I am happy our staff provided you with professional and pressure-free customer service. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook. You'll find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers! All the best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

my experience with hyundai

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

the salesman where very Patient and very helpful and caring I have never experience very great gratitude and being respectful. I WILL REFER anyone to come & experience the professional sales person that Hyundai has, & the manager he was so very helpful I will always come back for business.

February 3, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Debra. We are very happy to hear that we could be so patient, helpful and caring during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. All the best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

great day at the dealer! New car is a dream.

by from Buckeye, AZ 85326 |

Shayne was very helpful, congenial salesman. We had an extraordinary experience thanks to him.

February 3, 2016

Margaret, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Shayne was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Like us on Facebook for service specials! All the best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

very excited

by from Phoenix, Az |

im a very happy customer Shayne was awesome great customer service and very professional.

February 3, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear Shayne was able to offer you a great and professional customer service. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! All the best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Great service

by from El Mirage, AZ |

Shayne was excellent! He went above and beyond to get me where I wanted to for a payment.

January 26, 2016

Linda, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear Shayne was able to go above and beyond your expectations. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. All the best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

THE NO BULL WAY!!

by from BUCKEYE,AZ |

WHEN WE CAME INTO THE DEALERSHIP WE WE'RE GREETED PROMPTLY BY A NICE YOUNG FELLER...JAMES. HE WAS VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL AS WELL AS ANOTHER YOUNG MAN. I WASN'T SURE IF HE WAS ANOTHER SALESMAN BUT JAMES TOLD ME LATER THAT HE WAS THE BIG CHEESE.WE ARE SO VERY THANKFUL FOR OUR 2016 SONATA. DIDN'T THINK WE WOULD DRIVE HOME TODAY BECAUSE OF THE MANY LET DOWNS IN LIFE THAT WE'VE HAD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NO BULL EXPIERENCE THAT WE ENCOUNTERED.WE WILL RECCOMEND ALL OF OUR FRIENDS.

January 26, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Sheila and Jeffrey. We are very happy to hear that James could be so polite and helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. All the best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802

Mr. & Mrs.

by from Buckeye, Arizona |

I did not actually expect to find the auto I was seeking because I didn't know what I was looking for. I was trying to narrow my search by looking at the various makes and models. Shane met my wife and I in the lot and asked some questions regarding our search. He quickly located the exact vehicle we didn't know we were looking for. The next hurdle was price and I did not expect to buy the perfect vehicle at a price I was willing and able to pay. After talking with Shane and Gavin for what seemed like a long time we came to agreement and my wife and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you Shane and Gavin. Sincerely, Allen & Susan Smith

January 26, 2016

Allen, it's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Shane and Gavin went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such great assets to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! All the best, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5802