Earnhardt Hyundai

10401 Papago Fwy, Avondale, AZ 85323

Great Experience

by from El Mirage, AZ |

My entire experience buying a used car was excellent. I was met immediately by salesman Ariel Mendoza-Merino. He was polite and efficient, introduced me to the manager. They appraised my trade in and gave me what I had hoped for. Ariel answered my questions and treated me with respect. He patiently walked me through the process of purchasing a used car. I was really dreading going through the process, but I couldn't have asked for a more cordial salesman to assist me. I felt no pressure and was not given the back and forth treatment I have experienced in the past. I would not hesitate returning to this dealership and meeting with Ariel again. The finance person, Ron Pfaff was great. He was able to secure me with an interest rate I could live with. I could not be happier with the service I received from Ariel, the salesman and from Ron in the finance department. The time it took to make my purchase was extremely pleasant. I left with the car of my choice and feeling good. Thank you so very much Ariel for a pleasant and wonderful experience.

Great Experience

by from El Mirage, AZ |

July 15, 2014

Alma, thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that Ariel and Ron made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

Eddie Nunez, Internet Sales! Amazing Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Eddie Nunez was the sales person I worked with. He was very understanding, patient (listened to exactly what I wanted and needed) and caring. I have never worked with someone who takes his job so passionately. He really wants his customers to be truly happy with their purchased. He also was very thorough and made sure I knew exactly what my car could do and helped me set everything up. I have never had a sales person do this!!!! Eddie also gave me a full tank of gas. Again, a FIRST! My experience with Eddie and Earnhardt Hyundai was the best experience I have ever had when buying a vehicle. I love my car and have been referring Eddie and Earnhardt Hyundai to anyone who I hear is looking for a car. I am now a Hyundai owner for life and will return to Earnhardt to specifically work with Eddie whenever I need car. Thank you so much!!!! A very loyal Hyundai Owner

July 15, 2014

Lisa, it was a pleasure to read about your recent purchase experience. Congratulations on your new car! Eddie is a key component of our team and will be thrilled to hear how his great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

Efficient and helpful

by from Buckeye, AZ |

We had to bring our 1 year old along and thankfully the salesman Chris Hawks was fast and effective and straight to the point. He pretty much did most of the deal in the play area lol. I wish more salesmen operated like this. It's a huge inconvenience trying to conduct business with an impatient toddler. We were able to trade our car for a new model with minimal headache.

July 3, 2014

Dee, it was a pleasure to read about your recent purchase experience. Congratulations on your new car! Chris is a key component of our team and will be thrilled to hear how his great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

So helpful and friendly!

by from CG, AZ |

Eddie Nunez was awesome to work with. The whole staff made me feel welcomed and worked really hard to get me into a Santa Fe I so desperately missed and wanted. All the guys that worked there work as a team and are super friendly and professional. I highly recommend going to Earnhardt Hyundai in Avondale for the best service and prices!

June 30, 2014

Sunny, it was a pleasure to read about your recent experience with our dealership. Our team will be thrilled to hear how their great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. I hope that you are enjoying your new Santa Fe! We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

Nice Facility, Clean Showroom, Great Staff

by from Avaondale, AZ |

Everyone treated us professionally and quickly to make the purchase of our new car an enjoyable experience. We love our new car and thanks to the staff we bought the car and were home within a hours, not all day. Thank you so much.

June 30, 2014

Boyce, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both hassle-free and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

Great service and very professional!

by from Buckeye, AZ |

Everyone was very helpful and the gentleman who took care of us explained every detail about the car to us!!! We will always come back to shop for vehicles and have already referred family and friends! Great job guys!

June 28, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Josie! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear our staff took such great care of you. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

GOOD SERVICE.

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Chris was very good to me and answered all my questions. He even brought me car to my house for me!

June 24, 2014

Thanks so much for the nice review! Chris is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. Congrats on your new car! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

Great service, everyone friendly.

by from Peoria, Arizona |

James is one of the best people ive ever worked with in buying a vehicle. He got me the deal I wanted and was always talking and keeping us entertained. Got me in an out in a hurry, was ready to help me and get us out of the door.

June 23, 2014

Casey, thanks so much for the nice review! James is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761

Car Buying Experience

by from Avondale, AZ |

James H'oard has the best customer service skills. Very well tuned in to our needs; excellent interpersonal and communication skills (knows when to talk and when to listen). Never pushy or obnoxious like we have experienced in every other car shopping experience.

June 18, 2014

Thanks so much for the nice review! James is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. Congrats on your new car! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you. In the meantime, stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. . Best regards, Adam Breen General Manager 623-388-5761